This is why you must always read. I almost swiped right on this young man

This is why you must always read. I almost swiped right on this young man.

Attached: 4135E39A-58C4-4BD1-98EC-69FD4BE9ACBC.jpg (750x1334, 617K)

Why scribble out Mountain view college

>that gut
>passable
yeah ok

you would swipe right on what is obviously a man? that thing has to tell you that for you to figure it out?

really?

I didn't really give much of a fuck honestly. I just attempted to be nice and keep his info private.

>you almost swiped right
>on that

you gave enough of a fuck to try, and totally failed to do anything close to what you intended to do

When you're an actual robot you swipe right on everything that's feminine and looks like a whore. He had some other pictures with his ass sticking out so I assumed he'd be easy (he probably is) but I also assumed he was a girl.

you see that chin?
you see that jawline?
you those broad shoulders?
you see that big wrist?

that's how i know it's a guy

>he doesn't swipe right on everyone
You need to up your game user

Attached: 1523988919113.jpg (600x532, 40K)

He also has breasts, or what seem to be breasts. How was I supposed to know he's fucking putting tissue in a bra?

>i also assumed he was a girl
that's the point. what the fuck is wrong with you?

that only makes you look like a bot and wont get any matches

masculine facial features (jaw, chin, face shape)
broad, manly torso

Tinder is for normies anyway, piss off.

what?
do you even tinder bro?

Tinder is the only chance a robot has at a slice of chooch faggot

>swipe right on trap
>match
>"Oh I'm a trap btw"
>unmatch
It's that easy, retardo.

Attached: 1522788173692.jpg (671x533, 61K)

No one can tell that you swipe right on anyone. That being said, I usually take the few seconds to scope out the fat girl angle shots and obvious beasts so I don't waste my time.

Tinder is like a daily quest on WoW. You just do press one of two buttons until it says you're done for the day.

Attached: 1519821332004.jpg (2048x2048, 588K)

I didn't want to get his hopes up. He lives in an area with a bunch of macho Mexican guys, I doubt he gets many matches.

You fucking faggot. If you go on Tinder afraid to hurt peoples' feelings, you're doing it wrong.
By default, everyone that you talk to is a guaranteed roastie. Their feelings do not matter.

Attached: zyzz roastie destruction.jpg (1522x1100, 243K)

Oh I have empathy for the guy that has probably had his ass kicked by cholos his whole life for being a fag and probably can't find a guy in his neighborhood that wants to be seen with him oh no I have empathy sorry

Why not swipe right then express your disappointment

>oh no I have empathy sorry
Then you're doing it wrong. Go on an actual dating site.

The complete opposite. Beaners and niggers that act tough are incredibly prone to trannies. As if fucking some dude in the ass just makes them even more macho

Zyzz was the true Chad
All he did with whores was fuck them and move on

are you new here or something, faggot? standard Jow Forums procedure to poorly hide information so that people will be more likely to respond. fuck off newfag.

Zyzz was the everyman's Chad. He actually understood the plight on the betas, because at one point he was one.

Attached: master trole zzzzzzzz.jpg (603x341, 33K)

tinder has algorithms that affect you if you swipe right on everyone, so it intentionally gives you profiles that dont get many likes cause youre likely to swipe right on them