How do I stop being disgusting?

How do I stop being disgusting?

Attached: 18-04-17-08-50-18-645_photo.jpg (4128x3096, 1.25M)

I can't stoppppppppporigjnal

Please stop tearing off your nails.
If it is a human conversation you desire, I have some time.

I wouldn't really know what to talk about. I've been doing this for as long as I can remember. Once it turned necrotic.

Do you want to see it originally?

Attached: 15-03-12-15-33-11_photo.jpg.png (327x432, 259K)

You should get that checked at doctor's. We can talk about anything, really. What's your favourite animal?

That was old, it's only a scar now.

I like most animals but I'm scared of spiders and bugs. What's yours?

I pick at the skin at the very tip of my fingers but I never rip flesh out or draw blood. Be kinder to your body, if nothing else it's your only friend in life

Oh, that's good it's only a scar now. I like frogs the best, I suppose - their croaking is very soothing. How do you feel about mice, rats, and lizards?

Man I barely even see my toenails, they probably have fungus on them

Amphibians are pretty cool. What's your favorite kind of frog?

Attached: 2014-08-02 02.47.43.jpg (4128x2322, 1.62M)

Well geez Nekrosis

European tree frogs are pretty wholesome. Did you have something nice to eat this week?

I've been living off junk food this week, so it's nice, but also not nice.

Attached: 2014-08-02 02.47.33.jpg (4128x2322, 1.11M)

Sorry, I'm bad at conversation. Are you doing better at feeding yourself?

Attached: 20180418_201819.jpg (1920x1080, 1.09M)

No, no, don't blame yourself, you're normal at keeping conversations. My dog started howling, so I had to take him outside, apologies.
What sorta junk food? Pre-made meals? Fast-food? Take outs?
Eh, I'm so-so, could be better. Most of my meals are salads with bread, since vegetables are going pretty cheap this season.

it looks like you literally bit off a bit of the skin

Attached: epic.png (709x383, 515K)

Do you like afrikan clawed frogs? I have 2, they croak at night and it help me sleep.

They look pretty nice, do they use their claws for something?

Can you show your dog? Dogs are the best

No, just tweezers

Attached: 2014-08-02 02.33.12.png (1439x899, 1.7M)

Here he is.
Have you ever had any house pets?

Attached: IMG_20180418_204521.jpg (2160x2861, 1.06M)

He's a beautiful old chap.

I've had dogs, cats and rodents. If I could, I'd get another cat or dog. Do you plan on getting frogs?

Does your flat not allow pets, or are they too expensive?
Which one was your most favourite pet?
I'm quite content with the frogs outside, and a bit of a busybody, so I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to take care of two pets. Maybe later, after some years.

I can barely get out of bed most days, can't even start to consider taking care of a pet

How did that happen so I know what not to do in the future?

Hm... For tiredness I'd recommend more magnesium, since it supports your nervous system. Have you tried eating seeds?

>Nekrosis
Warframe player detected. Banshee is best mommy.

Go to foot doctor to have him burn the matrix at the root of your nails on each side. Had this done to me couple years ago, never had a problem since.
If you just remove the nail, it will grow back in the same painful way.

I'm assuming you're talking about ingrown nails, which I've never had. I just pick because I get an urge.

I'm sick and tired of you Banshee plebs. Only true males can appreciate Ivara's unadulterated beauty.

Attached: ivara_by_zilvtree_zauani-d9jhp3y.png (564x1000, 401K)