Is Tiernan dead? There was a thread last night saying he died but I'm beginning to think he's ok and it was all a joke...

is Tiernan dead? There was a thread last night saying he died but I'm beginning to think he's ok and it was all a joke. does anyone know? I wish i knew so i could stop thinking about it.

Attached: 1524019964627.jpg (1932x2576, 756K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8DOdqOkYjtA
youtube.com/watch?v=tPQkV6h_tls
youtube.com/watch?v=P91pvMdoZ80
pictame.com/user/tiernan_lachowski/4086584062
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/8DOdqOkYjtA

literally who the fuck is this normie piece of shit?

I don't even know him. He's handsome attention whore who posts on here with his pic. Talked to him a couple times and he had something. Why do I care? I'm pretty happy mostly, and have a lot to do today. Just want to know if he died. Feel sad about, more than I should, and it's fucking with my day.

He's not a normie by far. I'll be so mad if that stupid killed himself by accident.

Attached: TUT1-Pectoral-of-WingedScarab-king-tut-Ancient-Egyptian-Winged-Scarab-768x432.jpg (768x432, 85K)

He died in a car crash. Cops said it was intentional.

Can you prove this. How do you know. I don't believe it.

What cops? You're full of shit. Don't fucking toy with me.

I can't right now. Should be a news story eventually.
Nigger cops show up to every fucking car crash, we got it from them.

Then why did it say in the thread last night he died of overdose. I think you're making shit up.

Thanks for humoring me. Guess I'll never know.

Attached: default.jpg (616x800, 90K)

He died of a heroin overdose apparently. R.I.P Sweet Prince

what was he like?

Attached: 123 in ma knee.png (676x720, 173K)

he had a heart condition and died in a sauna or something

He died the same death as Zyzz?

dude couldn't lift on this planet anymore brah

>He died the same death as Zyzz?
no, there was no coke involved

I don't know. I didn't know him. Handsome and smart and charming, but it seemed like the ladies ignored him because he was a robot.

These are pictures of charms to protect him in the afterlife. Padmasambhavas sword. He wasn't religious, but it makes me feel better.

Attached: phurba.jpg (2184x1456, 662K)

Crying. Dumb fuck. He was so lovely.

This was one of his favourite songs. A tribute per say youtube.com/watch?v=tPQkV6h_tls

He had shitty taste in music, but he was very charming in his conversation.

pretty sure it's just some troll saying it. saw like 10 threads so far saying he ded but there wasn't a source on any.

Really? God I fucking hope so. This is making me so sad and I don't know why, to think of him that way.

he's probably in rigor mortis on a morgue slab

What are some rc benzos or drugs a person could order online to not get sick while quitting heroin if they're alive. I heard etizolam is good.

Who is this incel?

No.

Apkjgdee

A nice, pretty boy.

What is he known for other than being a nice, pretty boy?

He was at uni for writing and he made a lovely video of a cat he saw on a lonely walk in Italy.

well... I suppose you could say he was known for generally being a nice, pretty boy

I saw a short conversation he had with a schizophrenic girl on here about her drawings and he was very kind and almost chivalrous to her.

He had a discarded box of toy knights in armor in the background of his messy room in one of his pictures, like a little kid would, not like collector.

He always dressed nice, even whacked out of his mind on smack.

He would sometimes pretend he was from England. He seemed lonely until he found r9k. He had some friends but he didn't feel close to anyone. I think he felt numb.

rest in peace sweet boy youtube.com/watch?v=P91pvMdoZ80

You could always tell his posts because they were written is such a nice way.

No don't let him be dead he was so young. He posted some of his writing once and it was good.

He would make up things to people to entertain himself. Once he said he was in a dressing room at a clothing store while posting from what looked like his room.

his instagram pictame.com/user/tiernan_lachowski/4086584062

I think he lived like a crazy monk on drugs and then had stoned or drunk interactions with people who were like friends but strangers.

Thank you. I halfheartedly stalked him a little i guess, unobtrusively, but never got to see these. His youtube of his trip to Italy is all sightseeing alone, taking video, or getting drunk with people he met. These pictures are very nice I think.

A photo from better times

Originaluio

Attached: FB_IMG_1524095277628.jpg (640x1380, 47K)

This is probly his worst picture. I didn't save any of his photos, so you'll have to trust he was handsome. My favorite was a photoshopped pic of his severed head impaled on a stake.

who are you anyway?

oriinalio bangolio

Why is everyone parading this random /soc/ faggot around like I'm supposed to care about him?

Just some dumb lady. I have sweet kids and a beautiful husband. I don't know what's wrong with me that I became semi-obsessed with this kid for about a month, like a year ago. He was probably a twat irl. Something about him made him a figure of romance to me for awhile. I think he reminded me of myself when young. Wanted to save him/ myself back then, but of course I couldn't. Probably projecting a great deal. He did seem lovely and gentle and witty and poetic to me. I wished he had a mom to help him.

>Married with kids
>Becomes sexually and romantically obsessed with a stranger over the internet
Women are all the same

the one with his head impaled

Attached: 26b65672f44437f7fa84d9e3544966a9523709b7e6701e7f4c9ae1d969571572.jpg (1008x648, 281K)

Have thought about it, regretted, and, having considered my circumstances at the time, judge myself not guilty of much other than being dumb and perhaps mild mental illness.

Of course you did. You're a woman. You're incapable of processing any level of guilt.

It was a nice head. I'm going to stop this now because he may actually be dead and has a family and I feel like a cunt now for making this thread.

>tfw too worldly to offer explanations to some anonymous user.