Who else /beardlet here?

Is there anything I can do?

Attached: qt.png (739x738, 861K)

You can come to terms with it. Realize it's just not gonna happen, like being able to fly or have magic powers.

Girls perfer clean-shaven anyway

i have an okay jawline and look underage, so a beard would def improve my looks

You don't need a beard when turning into a girl is easier

but traps are disgusting

Attached: girl.jpg (720x960, 154K)

Accept that you will always be a bitch

Attached: 1524006799200.jpg (251x201, 7K)

Shave.
Much better to be shaved than to have pubes on your face. Plus you probably don't even need to shave that often, so that's good.
T. Beardlet

having a beard is annoying. Shaving is a pain in the ass user

Attached: 1e56bac29420964b17a1f6958c9cde7a--shego.jpg (256x400, 14K)

Just shaved my 2+ years beard today because I'm starting at a new job this weekend. I hate looking so young but honestly it isn't so bad. Beards are hard to manage and don't look good on anyone

Also this

i dont want a massive beard that is hard to trim
just some hard stubble

I would happily trade my ability to grow a beard for the ability to not grow one. It grows so fucking fast and after a few days it starts getting itchy and doesn't stop being itchy for weeks, I blow through razors really fast too. My point is it's a pain in the ass and doesn't even look good.

>tfw all i can do is a thick goatee that grows sideways, a moustache that has few thick hairs
Even fucking numales can grow a better beard than i have.

Attached: DUL18QTWAAEH2HJ.jpg (500x750, 68K)

>My hair is curly and I can't get it straight
>I grow a beard in 2 days and hate shaving

Same concept. Grass is always greener. At least I can grow a pube goatee, it just takes a month.

I always wanted to have a beard as well. But now with all this soyboy shit it's just gay.

I can grow a beard but it can make my eczema worse so I shave every 3rd day with an electric shaver women use for their pubes. Yes it cuts the male beard too but it tears you less than the normal male electric shaver would.

>posts cute person which he isn't
>unironically equates his lack of beard with "trapness" and so makes this humblebrag thread
LOL

Attached: 1523567316702.gif (850x846, 348K)

this is absolutely and completely untrue

How many male models have beards?

Also beardlet here. Just always be cleanly shaven and nobody will even know. You look clean and young, it's a good thing. Girls mostly prefer no beards anyway
No chest hair is a bonus too, I'm waiting clean as they come

>equates his lack of beard with "trapness"
What the fuck are you talking about

you can put Rogaine on your face. i know a guy that worked for. Seems like a lot of work though.

damn trans shills are taking over this board

>facial hair grows fast enough that I have to shave daily
>still cant grow a beard

Attached: 1512094913346.gif (360x359, 549K)

It also dries out your skin, causes wrinkles, and stops working once you stop applying it so you just end up looking older.

lmao sucker
the beard is the most majestic and defining characteristic of the folks with the xy chromosome

my beard is too itchy i can never make it past 7-10 days of growth, it is not worth it

but if you have all that covered up by a beard... ...

Well, I have a terrible fucking beard, I'm also a double-chined fat robot and lazy af. So i can go a month without shaving and I have a bald spot under my chin. Used to be much worse than it is now.

pic related, my beard looks pretty much shit like that after 2~ weeks

Attached: imageproxy.jpg (600x450, 16K)

Where do you see anything even remotely related to trannies in the OP

The absolute state of Jow Forums. lmfao

>shave once a week
>thin mustache an 8th grader could surpass

why do i have literally no testosterone???