I want to fap but I have no cream

I want to fap but I have no cream

Attached: Toyotomi_Hideyoshi_on_his_horse.jpg (468x468, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xtube.com/video-watch/too-tight-circumcision-18957992
thewholenetwork.org/twn-news/my-son-needs-to-be-re-circumcised
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>can't fap without cream

Use your spit faggot.

disgusting
such is life for a cutfag

Attached: 1502572648491.jpg (2110x2533, 499K)

It's not like the spit is going back in your mouth.

Bullshit, my foreskin was brutalized as a baby and I can masturbate without using lotion, doesn't cause any pain and I don't have any "extra" skin left. Learn how to jack it.

I'm also a cutfag and I never used cream in my entire life

Why the hell you need cream? I'm cut and I have never fapped with lotion or whatever.

>cutfag
Why cant you masturbate without foreskin? Im a dickslaughtered mudslime and can still do it without lubrication.

Attached: 1521130233634.png (499x338, 38K)

>mfw realized cutfags have to manually cream up

Attached: tip.gif (650x750, 264K)

> I don't have any "extra" skin left.

Is the skin on your shaft mobile, or is it stuck in place, like so:

xtube.com/video-watch/too-tight-circumcision-18957992

?

This is a "tight" circumcision.

If you can still move the skin of your shaft more than in the video, then you weren't tightly circumcised, and you do in fact have a considerable amount more skin than the guy above. It's not due to "learning"--it's due to the fact that less of your foreskin was taken than that of a guy whose penis skin is immobilized.

Can you move the skin of your penis when it is erect? If so, then you weren't cut tight, so there's your answer. You still have enough of your foreskin left that you retain a semblance of the foreskin's natural gliding action.

Tight circumcisions, those that remove enough tissue to make the remaining skin fit "tightly" over the penis to the extent that it is immobilized, are more extreme in terms of the amount of tissue loss.

Historically, tight circumcisions were specifically advocated to suppress male sexuality even more than a "looser" cut would:

>In all cases [of masturbation] circumcision is undoubtedly the physicians' closest friend and ally...To obtain the best results one must cut away enough skin and mucous membrane to rather put it on the stretch when erections come later. There must be no play in the skin after the wound has thoroughly healed, but it must fit tightly over the penis, for should there be any play the patient will be found to readily resume his practice, not begrudging the time and extra energy required to produce the orgasm. It is true, however, that the longer it takes to have an orgasm, the less frequently it will be attempted, consequently the greater the benefit gained...The younger the patient operated upon the more pronounced the benefit, though occasionally we find patients who were circumcised before puberty that require a resection of the skin, as it has grown loose and pliant after that epoch.

[E. J. Spratling. Masturbation in the Adult. Medical Record 1895;24:442-443.]

Nowadays, anecdotally it seems that cutters tend to remove less tissue from children, resulting in "looser" circumcisions, but this is leading to its own set of issues, discussed here: thewholenetwork.org/twn-news/my-son-needs-to-be-re-circumcised

Attached: tight.png (504x316, 15K)

i suspect all these cutfag posts about needing lube are falseflags from pernicious uncutfags
i never need lube

See and "Circumcision" is not a well-standardized operation. It never has been. There is no "cut here" line. The amount and the specific types of tissue removed can vary widely from one cut to the next.

If you did need lube as a result of having been circumcised, would you be pissed off about it?

This I actually was unaware, so seems I'm cut loose then. Though I don't really care all that much about the cut, and uncut wars, I do agree that it's typically dumb. Unless you're Jewish there is no reason for it. So if somehow I ever have a son he's not getting cut.

>I want to fap but I have no cream
the absolute state of cutfags

Not him, but yea of course. Mutilating babies is the worst thing currently going on that is socially accepted. It's MUTILATION. Blows my mind how people can actually be so cruel to the babies they just put on earth. I would never forgive my parents. Proud uncutfag here ..

Yeah, but what does that have to do with Hideyoshi Toyotomi?

HOL EEE FUCK
I didn't know this was a thing jesus fuck, how are you supposed to wank???
I think I got the best circumcision out of everyone on earth
>no scars
>frenulum intact
>not cracked
>feels smooth and nice
>lots of sensation

You cant go farther than the dickhead cause theres nothing left to cut. unless you want to cut around the whole thing and remove all the skin around the dick alltogether. And thats pointless both from a religious and hygenic point of view.