Does anyone else catch themselves saying "I'm a fucking loser I want to die" under their breath throughout the day?

does anyone else catch themselves saying "I'm a fucking loser I want to die" under their breath throughout the day?

Attached: 12845557954.jpg (700x560, 52K)

ill mumble that I want kill myself and that im a fucking retard

Whoa, i do this too. There's really no hope for us, is there?

Mine is more of a "I don't like being alive and don't want to be here any more."

It's pretty matter of fact and is an intrusive thought every 3-4 minutes regardless of activity.

No, I more mumble stuff like:
>I can't, I can't, I can't, I can't
or
>I hate myself, I hate myself, I hate myself

Very often, especially recently.

I really do want to die. If I ever see a good opportunity to die effortlessly, painlessly and with 100% success then I'll take it IMMEDIATELY.

I already made peace with dying desu.

For me it's more like:
>"why am I such a failure?"
>"I wanna die I wanna die I wanna die"
>"of course I'd fuck that up"
>"stop it stop it stop it" (intrusive thoughts)

Kinda, for me it's more like
>kill yourself you fucking retard you're worthless why haven't you killed yourself yet oh that's right you're too incompetent to do anything including killing yourself you're going to just sit there and complain and whine and end up doing nothing like the subhuman piece of shit that you are hey what the fuck are you doing don't look at that girl do you think you even have the right to exist near her?you don't even exist you aren't good you aren't bad you are nothing you belong in an isolation cell at the core of the goddamn earth oh yeah and by the way I'm not you but just the fucked up side of you but I am more you than you will ever be I control your every thought and action bitch haha look at how pathetic you are all you can do is sit there and talk shit to yourself who the fuck actually makes time to do something like that you're a fucking useless loser KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF

Attached: 1524002586543.jpg (800x800, 84K)

If I don't distract myself with video games, that's pretty much all I think. Seeing my own reflection sets it off too.

Mine is
>You are worthless you know that right? Why don't you just kill yourself already? You're a burden to everyone and everything you produce nothing of notable value but feel like you have a right to exist. I hate you. I hate your life. Grow up and kill yourself already you fucking child.

i usually mumble "I fucking hate myself" or "Time to kill myself"
once some roastie on a bus overheard me and kept looking at me with contempt for the duration of the ride.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-13-13-26-17-1.png (540x686, 530K)

Developed a habit of saying "I hate this game" when frustrated in games. Started saying it when something went wrong irl.

Something like that except more "I'm a fucking retard" or some kind of abusive obscenities toward myself.

everyday driving to my wageslave job i yell at god and say how worthless i am and how he couldn't just do 1 fucking tiny thing for me to be happy.

I usually mutter stuff like
and I'm also guilty of this
A favorite for happier days is "I'm going to kill myself tomorrow".

only when Im sober, which is most of the time

Attached: 20 years old.jpg (1280x960, 151K)

this. sometimes I do it when I'm in public. got a lot of weird looks from people.
I also mumble
>fuuuck
>this sucks
>what the fuck
and make noises like I'm in agony.
it does not help that I mumble shit in english, despite it being my second language.

Attached: worried.png (520x678, 301K)

My thing is constantly saying, ''fuck my life'' every time something goes wrong. Just dropping something on the floor will trigger me to keep saying it

>"I'm going to kill myself tomorrow".
yeah, that's a classic catchphrase for me

>I must die
>no, i must fight till the end
>i cant do this anymore
>no but i must fight and die
>the jews shall not do anything to me
>narry in the whole of england
>i will not be an englishman
>england has lost and i must continue
>isengard
>no this is apostasy.

i say all this things when im having a sperg attack.

>i yell at god and say how worthless i am and how he couldn't just do 1 fucking tiny thing for me to be happy.
Shit so I suppose I'm not the only one doing this?

I do this and knock my knuckles on my forehead when I'm nervous.

> me to myself
>"really bro you are really such a faggot when are you going to die already"

Mine is some variation "I need to die. I want to kill myself. I need to kill myself". I even catch myself saying it when I'm having a pretty good day, its unconscious at this point

>run into black man in the street
>Start gibbering about "muh holohoax" "muh false gibbets"

what is false gibbets

Attached: black plane.jpg (640x425, 48K)

I'mma adopt some of these, thanks pal

When I wake up I keep my eyes closed and lay in bed thinking of ways I could die that wouldn't make anyone sad.

This orgi