Be me

>be me
>go to the shop to get a drink
>waiting outside leaning up against the wall just looking around since it's such a beautiful day
>I have this sort of tic where I pretend to smoke with a toothpick
>hear a voice to the side of me
>''trying to quit huh?''
>pretty cute slim petite girl who's like 20
>''uh what?''
>''smoking? that's why you're doing that right? craving a cigarette?''
>''o-oh yeah h-haha''
>''I've been trying to quit too, how long have you been doing it?''
>''uhh you know...when haven't I been doing it?''
>I start panicking
>literally never smoked a cigarette in my life
>''exactly the same as me, how many do you smoke a day? I smoke like 20''
>''h-haha I'm about the same as that too''
>''I'm sorry if this is awkward, you look kind of uncomfortable, but you really seemed like an approachable guy''
>''oh no...that's just the addiction talking, I get nervous and sweat a lot when I'm uhh craving a cigarette''
>''Oh I get it, I know this seems kind of forward but do you want to come to my smoke group tomorrow? my friend got me in it, it's like alcoholics anonymous but for smoking, we talk about how smoking has effected our lives and how to beat it. We can get some food afterwards if you want.''
>''I certainly could use help beating this darn addiction, I'd love to come''
>''great, here's my number. We can go get food afterwards and then we can watch a movie? I don't know, it's up to you''
>''Yeah that sounds great, we can definitely do that, I'm user by the way''
>''that's a nice name, alright then. I'll see you tomorrow then user?''
>''For sure''
>we hug and go our separate ways

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO, I DON'T EVEN SMOKE. I HAVE LITERALLY NEVER SMOKED IN MY LIFE. DO I JUST START SMOKING NOW SO I CAN RELATE TO HER?

Attached: 1473339665090.jpg (600x418, 27K)

smoke a cigarette or two for a reference point

No, don't smoke. Just admit to her that you were a little scared at first and lied because you didn't know what to say.

That's the most made up thing I've ever read

maybe u dont smoke but she be smokin yo sausage my pal

hip hip

You could just text her and explain yourself. That or say you areny comfortable talking to groups like that

Attached: 1523976067848.jpg (565x463, 28K)

I don't know, I just don't want to be lying all the time. I don't want the constant anxiety

but then she'll think I'm weird for lying

u r gonna have constant anxiety whether or not u lie u dingo

If this isn't fiction, just look up some relatable shit for smokers so you can hold a conversation about it without seeming too weird. If you're in, after a month or something, you can tell her oyu were bullshitting and she probably won't mind, don't throw it out there so early though.

Attached: huge.jpg (500x666, 53K)

Substitute cigarette with R9K (But don't say it out loud)
For example say "Whenever I would smoke people would slowly start to leave me" or "Whenever I would smoke I'd get irritable when someone would interrupt my smoke breaks, and that's why I want to quit"

Just don't fuck up and say R9K out loud cause that'll cause some questions

say u got cancer from the smoke inhalation and if she catches on u r a beta then say u huffed paint and got brain damage too

shes bound to sleep with u then

Just tell her you smoke after everytime you have sex.

you're seriously considering hooking up with a smoker who picks up random guys she just met on the street? enjoy your hepatitis user

>yes keep purporting the achey addict angle
When he finally tells her she will realize he is a nervous wreck because of genetics and not withdrawal, not attractive.
Best bet is do the stupid meeting, date, and hope for the best. Avoid smoke talk or say youve been considering vaping, op.

This is a nice angle. Good post, but then again how many chances in life do you get when the women come to you.

she looks quite pretty though, she didn't have bad teeth either

This. Do your homework then bag her.

Why do you lie about things on the internet? Who is this impressing?
Most pathetic thing I've read in a while

That's a pretty funny story user. Go to smokers anonymous or whatever thing for her, if it doesn't work out then stop going. If it does work out go a couple more times then say you don't need the group anymore.

I hate these situations,when one lie leads to another one,which will eventually get you fucked up in the end.

>I'm user by the way
>that's a nice name
kek'd

anyway you're fucked man. and why did you use two apostrophes for quotes throughout this post?

this is the best option OP

>join group for people who don't smoke anymore
>don't smoke anymore
>????
>profit

Of all the things I've read on here over the years that didn't happen, this didn't happen the most.

You'd have to be at least 8/10 attractive for this to be a real story

>the shop

fuck off

Attached: 1523401139548.jpg (250x241, 6K)