Why is everyone such a degenerate now? It's almost impossible to find someone who

Why is everyone such a degenerate now? It's almost impossible to find someone who
>doesn't smoke
>doesn't drink
>doesn't do drugs
>is a virgin
>isn't promiscuous or (((sex positive)))
>isn't a leftist or left-leaning
>doesn't follow trends
This applies to guys and girls. Everyone tells me to go out and meet people, but I can't get along with them since they're all like this. Why did this happen?

Attached: 51d7ea6f771c4c8590c41e8447fbd5bc2a73a84e.png (587x565, 171K)

Maybe they're a degenerate to you but far better than you.

Attached: 1523922183988.jpg (500x500, 46K)

>degenerate

fuck off

whats wrong with any of that stuff? i used to be like you sitting around saying that stuff is degenerate and stupid and i'm above all that. then i started doing it and its fun.

Would you consider a libertarian left-leaning? If not, you just described me.

This is the consequence of certain morals losing relevance in a society that becomes more secular. It's good to have opinions, but if you want friends you should be open minded. A friend is not necessarily someone you can circlejerk with, so if you can look past certain flaws you'll find a lot more good in people. Someone who is left leaning isn't necessarily full SJW and not open to what you have to say for example.

That said, it doesn't mean you should accept everything, but you should atleast try to review a person in their entirety and not just by a checklist of things you dislike.

>Degenerates
Degenerates like you belong on a cross.

Attached: vuples.jpg (800x571, 167K)

What's wrong with being a leftist? Or following trends? Isn't being a frogposter a "trend" on Jow Forums? Why are you following it? Why are you so degenerate?

Hey, that's me. Wanna be friends?

>degenerate

I think you mean a normal human being

fucking robots

i fit the bill but i dont lean on any political spectrum. but im a guy, finding a girl like this is not possible

I'm all of those except I'm left-leaning when it comes to economic issues, not social ones.

Faggots who are against alcohol need to be hanged. Humanity has been brewing alcohol for nearly ten thousand years, it is one of our oldest and dearest friends as a society. Turning your back on it makes you a cuck.

>talking about a drug that way
I hope you end up shaking in a gutter somewhere

>Almost all women have multiple facial and ear piercings now
>Same goes for tattoos
>Underaged girls walking around in slutwear often talking about how many guys they've fucked
>Someone can say they identify as a re-fried cabbage and be praised for being so brave on coming it

Society just depresses me

Like I said, you are a cuck. Alcohol helped raise up humanity as a species, and has followed us throughout our entire journey. Really the only reason I can see for you to be against drinking, even in moderation, is if you are a christcuck worshipping a fucking desert death god. Nice job following a kike religion.

I agree. All these degenerates need is to find Allah. Allah provides all you need for life. Death to the infadels.

im against it, only pussies who can't socialize without help are for it. I bet you cant get laid without it that is why youre so mad

>m-muh alcohol
kys kafir

The fact you faggots are against it even in moderation hardly even makes you worth responding to. Take your (you)s you faggots.

>I need alcohol to live because I'm too weak to deal with real life

this thread is proof positive that the normies have taken over r9k. Why the fuck are you DEGENERATES even here?

kyselves.

>I don't like alcohol and I'm too weak to deal with real life so i complain like a little cuck on an ethiopian snake tying board

Real robots are alcoholics you fucktard.

no one is more robot than me and i dont drink. plus only failed normies drink their problems away

Smoking will over time destroy your sense of taste. If you care about the pleasure of food and drink you'd be ill-advised to smoke.

guess I'm a cuck then

doubtful. Only one of the OP's comments was about alcohol, yet that seems to have riled up all the fucking normies who spend time here now.

who the fuck cares? OP talks about general degeneracy, and you have shit for brains working their little fingers over muh beer.

get the fuck out.

LMAO Jow Forumstards should remain their containment board. Actual robots piss in bottles, masturbate constantly to animated women, and play vidya all day. They are ALREADY degenerates without the meaningless sex and drugs. At this point doing all the robotic activities while high is the cherry on top.

Attached: 1234123412341234.jpg (218x231, 7K)

Because they're either a robot or a normie, and you pretty much described a filthy normie.
I'll be your friend and I don't smoke or drink or anything you mentioned.
>tfw no platonic robot fren

I fall under all of these, will yuo be my fren?

Attached: 1523986696999.gif (354x286, 53K)

Stop quoting old Anime.

>>isn't a leftist or left-leaning
you got me on this one

My uncle fucked me when i was in jr high

What's the point of me even being a virgin till marriage now?

I had sex with a couple boyfriends since then

>What's the point of me even being a virgin till marriage now?
not getting STDs

>Why is everyone such a degenerate now? It's almost impossible to find someone who
>>doesn't smoke
I dont
>>doesn't drink
Nope, already traumatized by it
>>doesn't do drugs
None but anti depressants and anxiety pills
>>is a virgin
Yeah
>>isn't promiscuous or (((sex positive)))
Wont find this with girls in the modern age but I know what you're getting at
>>isn't a leftist or left-leaning
I'm pretty sure I'm conservative cuz I dont like people who are degenerates
>>doesn't follow trends
I really hate sheeples and hypocrites so I'm neither
>This applies to guys and girls.
I'm 19 and a guy, also Asian so I follow very conservative ideas in burgerland
>Everyone tells me to go out and meet people, but I can't get along with them since they're all like this. Why did this happen?
This happens to the people who feel compelled to fit in, cope with their struggles, or it's became a habit. I understand what you mean OP, I see the way you saw how the world has come about but I dont care about it becuz I'm comfortable with myself. I wished I cared desu.

Attached: 1516342919479.jpg (750x1051, 231K)

so I should smoke to lose weight?

Attached: 1f914.png (512x512, 26K)

the man not being cucked/humiliated one day when you're walking together and bump into your previous lover?
or how about it being disgusting to make out with a girl who has had a dick in her mouth that isnt yours?

>Fit every thing user said
Wanna be frenz OP

Attached: 1505269409681s.jpg (250x177, 5K)

What about the godawful degenerate vice of being a computer-addicted shit-eating Jow Forums frogposter.

>doesn't smoke
ye
>doesn't drink
ye
>doesn't do drugs
ye
>is a virgin
ye
>isn't promiscuous or (((sex positive)))
ye but idk what (((((((sex positive))))))) means
>isn't a leftist or left-leaning
depends on the issue
>doesn't follow trends
what are the trends

We're all friends now :)

>Don't smoke
>Don't drink
>Don't do drugs
>Not a virgin
>In a monogamous relationship with the person I lost my virginity to
>Far right
>Hate normalfag trends with a fucking passion, most of the time they involve obnoxious dumb fuck music, overpriced garbage streetwear and ebin cool drugs :DDD. All of which I hate

Attached: are we the normies.jpg (500x268, 24K)

Good post tbqh phamm

>tfw finally have robot frens
Is this what not wanting to kms myself feels like?

Attached: 1475448922777.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

b'cause you're on Jow Forums