Tfw no cutie femboy bf

>tfw no cutie femboy bf

Attached: 1523946876089s.jpg (213x250, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=305020
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Most of them aren't cute and are in fact kind of fat and smelly.

that's not a chaotic

I'd date whoever at this point on here. I don't care about their face much or pics. They just have to have nice legs and feet(I'll post my discord)

The power of Christ compels you! The power of Christ compels you! The power of Christ compels you! The power of Christ compels you! The power of Christ compels you! The power of Christ compels you! The power of Christ compels you!

Cmon don't be so spooked.

As long as they're not fat I can deal(I love smells).

I'd love a cutie psycho bf.

Why cant I have a mentally unstable Tomoko gf

Attached: dd2401d660964f3f5c3e234fd54dbf16d70e9c74_hq.gif (500x281, 1009K)

i'm a psycho and women always say i'm cute.

Attached: 1494239406540.png (2300x1533, 602K)

Want to date then?

are you a gurl(female) and where you from?

I used to date a femboy type. he was terrible. he lied to me about his intimacy issues, never spent time with me, but expected me to drop everything to see him when he wanted me there, on the rare occasions he did.

>tfw no cutie wholesome gf/bf

Damn it. I'm a boy.

I'd settle for just a cute bf to talk to and just tell how much I love them.

sorry bro i'm not gay.

>femboy
Get some taste dude.

Attached: blushing anime girl.jpg (699x725, 112K)

Yeah I kinda figured my dude.

I can relate, my dude

Link to discord? I want to make le ebin trap threads too.

I feel this. I'm a sub girl, I like dom guys, but I have an unhealthy obsession with qt twinks

Attached: IMG_6764.jpg (642x642, 55K)

Best of luck to both of us then bro.

Hello, it's me a qt twink boy pls obsess over me

I'd say try grindr, but really it's just turned me into a bratty monster. I swear I never used to get my kicks shutting down creepy dudes, but now it's almost as good as sex.

Sure I'll link it if you want to talk.

Here Razuul#7531

You realize one day you will be that creepy (old) dude right?

nah. I don't intend to do the whole unsolicited dick pic thing. I'll probably just stick to my own age range, and/or try dating women, which hasn't been successful since I left my mentally unstable ex

KILL YOURSELF BAN-EVADING ARGENTINIAN (Barneyfag).
I'M NOT EVEN JOKING, I WANT TO SMASH YOUR FUCKING HEAD RIGHT OPEN SO THAT NOTHING REMAINS OF IT AND I DON"T HAVE TO LIVE WITH YOUR EXISTENCE, YOU WASTE OF HUMAN FLESH. IF I KILLED YOU TOMORROW, THEN THAT WOULD BE ALL THAT WOULD SATISFY ME BEFORE MY EVENTUAL DEATH. NOTHING I WANT TO SEE MORE THAN ME CRUSHING YOUR FUCKING SKULL, TEARING YOUR FUCKING EYES, BEATING YOU UNTIL YOU'RE A LIFELESS FUCKING CARCASS, AND THEN GUTTING, DISMEMBERING AND GRINDING YOU UP UNTIL I KNOW FOR SURE THAT THE WORLD IS FREED FROM YOUR EVIL, YOU FUCKING WASTE OF LIFE, YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE SUBHUMAN, COLLECTIVE OF THE WORST FUCKING SCUM ON THE PLANET
pbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=305020

Attached: Bronies, this is your mindset.jpg (307x156, 30K)

Well that's a good reason right. Youth only lasts so long. So we should have a good time with it while we have it yeah?

You say that non-nonchalantly now when you're in a position of comfort but experiencing the real thing is completely different.

fair. I also like to think that my time as a fedora tipping friendzone believing autist, before I developed some semblance of social skills will prevent that.

Totally, it's this weird "reap what you sow" situation where even people who weren't brats become gross and old anyways. If we're going to be punished as part of existence we might as well deserve it.

Not precisely, no.

ARGENTINA HAS NO RIGHT TO AN OPINION.

Weird, but whatever.