If everyone is having sex but r9k why doesnt r9k just have sex with each other?

if everyone is having sex but r9k why doesnt r9k just have sex with each other?

Attached: 1523465084311.png (595x584, 352K)

We are too far away from each other and have no way of contacting each other outside this place without giving our identities away to people we don't want to have them.

gay sex is just wrong plus i'm straight.

i wouldn't have sex with any of you freaks even if we lived right next to each other

Because everyone here is fat and/or ugly pieces of shit and the people here only want to fuck 8/10s or higher

do it faggot, bend over

look at OPs picture, unzip your pants, pull your dick out, begin to stroke. don't forget to wipe. your welcome

fuck off. I had fucking gay sex with a fucking fat fuck I met on here back in 2013. I am not even gay, by the way but I was 25 that year and a virgin and desperate to lose it, so I let this disgusting fat slop fuck me in the ass.

It was fucking horrible and a really bad experience. He was very arrogant and kept joking that 'the robot won't block this fuck because its a fucking like none before it' (referring to the robot wordfilter). He fucking licked my ear lobes as he came and ate his cum from my ass. I am not gay. This is the only sex I have had in 30 years.

Attached: kill self.png (967x954, 554K)

Start a dating thread then or something

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Imao

>not gay
>got fucked in the ass like a sissy to lose his virginity instead of paying a hooker
you definitely gay, the daddy issues, traumatized, sissy kind

the girls here are extra stuck up, thats why

>'the robot won't block this fuck because its a fucking like none before it'

Attached: IMG_0612.jpg (660x574, 39K)

I would let that girl suck my dick but thats it I could not fuck her

Haha I bet your ass is destroyed faggot

Attached: download.jpg (197x256, 11K)

Because most of us are guys and are straight. The women that post on here are very fucked up and too few in number.

That's how the trap shit got started

Because everyone here are straight, if you don't count Reiko and his tranny faggots.

Attached: 1482699515377.jpg (490x427, 55K)

holy shit, this is just too good to be true
user, please, give us details

Attached: is_this_real.jpg (568x568, 26K)

>if everyone is having sex but r9k why doesnt r9k just have sex with each other?

this

Attached: IMG_1061.jpg (1280x1350, 974K)

I want nothing more than to find a qt fembot to date (reminder that this is not and has never be and will never be about sex, sex is just part of the whole package; the understanding is that having had sex -> having had a loving, functional relationship, hence why everyone here MUST be a virgin, or have been raped), but fembots apparently don't exist.

I contacted 2-3 fags but each one ended up chickening out. Guess I remain straight for another year.

wanna fuck?

oregnalio

I mean yeah but where are you from? West coast? East coast? I'm in norcal.

I like guys too and had a bf irl before.

the robot community has a lot of couples.

fuck, ohiofag here, I'm straight too just horny as fug

Attached: 1523671994567.png (749x852, 15K)

I don't have the gays and not even ugly dudes would want me so there's that.

Yup, how it usually goes. Managing to even find 3 fags near me is already a feat.