Thank you user, talking to you about my depression has really helped me out. you're a very special friend...

>thank you user, talking to you about my depression has really helped me out. you're a very special friend, i appreciate you
>*in her mind* (God, why the fuck do I only attract ugly, orbiting faggots? Why don't Chad and Stacey care about me? Maybe I am shit; the only people that care about me are like me, or worse...)
What do

Attached: muffy.png (604x738, 557K)

>Ooohh its ok, you dont need to thank me.
>>Hey! i have a gift for you! wait here
>>go upstairs, to my room
>>grab my AR-15
>>Shoot at her until she becomes gruyere cheese
rude

Tell her "I've got to go now"
Because you should think: "Why the hell do I beta orbite that pseudo-cute immature anime girl. I want to work on my project and get some skills. Woman will follow. I don't fuck girls.. why the fuck am I even here at her childish house. She probably thinks she's hot shit.. I'm not fooled by her innocence. Fuck that anime shit."

b-but muffy is qt!

Yeah she is. And she knows it too. So I have some self respect and let her feel narcisstic all day and night. She has to message me and want to hang out with me first. I don't contact girls -- I'm not her fucking brother. Fuck that cunt.

>ywn help muffy overcome her social anxiety

Attached: Capture.png (1294x703, 181K)

She would fuck me, I just know it

How old are they again? How can you have social anxiety when you have to move your ass to work everyday? Like you need to work with your team and go get some fucking food for lunch.

>*in her mind* (God, why the fuck do I only attract ugly, orbiting faggots? Why don't Chad and Stacey care about me? Maybe I am shit; the only people that care about me are like me, or worse...)

Thats how I feel about virtually all girls that have ever been attracted to me, so I understand it.

She told me she doesnt really have any friends. She doesnt leave the house much. People treat her as invisible in school and no one bothers to talk to her cause she is awkward and werid.
I then asked her who took the pictures of her in the cemetery and she said . she did it herself with a tripod.

Are you Chad? Cuz if you aren't, the answer is no.

Keep orbiting her, that'll obviously make her life. You'll be able to solve all her problems anonymously while Chad swoops in and fucks her until she's a barren woman, losing her worth and what little beauty she has

>Keep orbiting her, that'll obviously make her life. You'll be able to solve all her problems anonymously while Chad swoops in and fucks her until she's a barren woman, losing her worth and what little beauty she has

Most people on this board are just really pathetic. They really follow all these "cute" "girls". I hate these kind of fanatics. They should just stop this self lying bullshit. It's just painful to talk to females that will never ever fuck you IRL. So why do this to yourself? Because these assholes are egomaniacs that really think they have a chance because they are Player 1...

She's 17 and in high school.

I don't buy it that girls like that exist without knowing how cute they are, or if they know, without just toying with her orbiters to keep that innocent look. I bet muffy really does have friends and crushes and whatnot.

They know it. Some autistic probably not but most woman know that they are attractive. They just play cutsie to be individual.

She's not even that cute so I buy it.

>Are you Chad? Cuz if you aren't, the answer is no.
Not necessarily, just learn to manipulate stupid teenagers and don't be ugly

>It's just painful to talk to females that will never ever fuck you IRL

This is why orbiters are stronger than everyone else here.
They transcend beyond the pain.

>They transcend beyond the pain.
And probably have way too much free time on their hands-- okay it's ironic because I write on this board right now.. but yeah i'm tired from my shift so ..
Wait a sec... Is beta orbiting actually a real hobby? Is this some kind of entertainment for betas?

>She's not even that cute
the fuck are you talking about, she literally is the cutest qt 3.14 I've ever seen. She is just the type of girl I'm immensely attracted to. And her lips are god tier.

Attached: 1522982332682.jpg (720x1280, 199K)

You must think cucks are the strongest people in the world, huh? Fuck off back to an orbiting thread you idiot. I don't care if you waste away being pathetic, just don't do it here.

Shes cute but she does have an off putting look about her.

Its a lifestyle. I kind of like it. Its fun you get to meet people. Since ive started orbiting i now use social media and make,friends. Orbiting,saved my life.

Attached: fyESbJg.jpg (760x507, 56K)

She's an uglier version of Crispy.

What do mean i sae the picture of muffy. This is,an orbiting thread isnt it ?

fucking lmao, crispy is a stupid ugly bitch with bug eyes, literally shit hair, and the name itself "crispy" is absolutely horrendous, nice job falling for that ugly meme cunt

Wow muffy posters are really hostile.
I agree muffy is better than crispy.
She smarter and better. And is very good at art. She also has nice things.

I see. Got nothing against your form of entertainment. But what about this girls.. I mean how do you even find these cute girls? Do you go to schools or do you search around facebook or what? How do you know her looks? You obviously need a photo to see If she's a cutie, right?

Usually the most popular girls. That i dont find but other people here find them idk how. But then you will find other good looking girls around these groups too.

This is the most cute prettiest beautiful girl there ever was.

Attached: 1522697814022.jpg (900x1600, 281K)

Yeah she looks fine enough.. but yeah i don't want to be with her in her 30s and 40s.. I guess she looks looks tired now.. I'm sorry. I like woman with character, she has character.. but she also look tired

muffy is nice

Attached: 1524010481931.gif (828x1472, 959K)

How can you tell that she's smarter than Crispy?

Would her having. unibrow make her hotter. Or is that just me

she's getting old and ugly :/

Wrong, she's a lesbian.

They're both really, really plain. But Ciara is more tolerable, if only because she doesn't have Muffy's vexingly mawkish sense of style.

They're nothing special. I mean, if you're so fucking shallow you think these whores are special snowflakes, be it because of their look or "personalities" you got your heads up your asses.

Attached: nek.jpg (800x1000, 93K)

That's what all girls say until they meet Chad

who tf are Muffy and Ciara?