Bitches

I just saw where my neighbor hid his keys in his garden. I don't know what to do with this newly found intel...

Attached: 9e1bbeeed84f58017f3c53316fdbf867.jpg (345x383, 55K)

>I don't know what to do with this newly found intel...

fap into his wifes panties

fug bruh....

i don't know

You could always wait till he leaves and rob his home for prescription drugs, money, and valuables. Or you could be a boring faggot and delete this thread since otherwise its pointless.

Raid the medicine cabinet!

Better hope he aint got an alarm

It's what I did, St pattys day circa 2009, my neighbor's wife is from ireland and I knew they'd be out for the day, I panty raided her drawer and got 3 pairs

It's the decoy key, don't fall for it.

>hiding your own keys

Do Americans really do this?

First make a copy and replace the original. Then buy a pineapple. Place the pineapple somewhere in the house and lock everything up without disturbing the house.

Once in a while, at random, sneak inside and place a pineapple somewhere else in the house. Repeat until you're bored of it.

Then get a camera, place a pineapple outside, where you can record the pineapple and your neighbor's reaction, and repost the video here some day.

I literally saw him open his front door with it. It put it back.

Best thing would be to make several copy of the keys and then place them throughout your neighborhood with typed notes saying "please take care of my things while I'm away"
that way you won't get in trouble for entering the house if they have a cam or an alarm

Watch them exit the house and learn their schedule, then go grab a pair of panties every so often. They won't suspect someone having broken into their house if it's just a pair of panties or a bra missing.

upvote

You should go in his house and look for drugs and leave everything undisturbed except taking a portion of what you find, but not all of it. Then you can check back periodically.

just poop on the key

Leave some kind of hard drug in his house and tip the cops.

Tell him about it and inform him that he needs a more secure way of handling where he puts his keys. You don't want some troublemaker finding their way into your good neighbor's house, right, OP?

take a shit and scoop it all over the living room, then wreck all the furniture and the window and when he comes home, tell him u saw a wild moose/donkey/bear smash through his window and go nuts

If dubs then this

Replace the key with a fake, then attach a piece of fishing line to the fake key. The other end of the line should be attached to a rubber snake, which you should bury in a very shallow hole or beneath some leaves. Next time he needs his spare key he's in for two surprises.

Steal shit he wouldnt notice going missing, or shit in his shoes and drawers

fucking rob your neighbor, post finds in thread
or jack off onto something in his house

Legendary, a man after my own heart

Who do you have hide your keys?

you... actually

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

this sounds like fun, pls OP do this

This is a good idea
Blirollo

Ololol xd XD for real doe. You just gotta get high on that weedlle Dee deed!!

>Go into his house
>Shit individual logs on each blade of ceiling fan
>Neighbor comes home
>"Oohhffff, what's that smell?"
>Turns on ceiling fan
>Shit flies everywhere

Either do a good ol' fashion panty raid.
or
Raid the medicine cabinet
or
Steal everything that nigga got, like take his TV

This is why you fuckers are the lowest scum of society. You will never amount to anything.

lol y so mad?

Because creeps like him are the reasons many parents are afraid of letting children play outside. I am glad that in my country among young people there are very few degenerates like him.

when nobody is in the house
go inside, moves stuff around
add random items from a dollar store
shit on his computer

Steal their prescription narcotics and alcohol, maybe some panties but i personally wouldn't because i'm not a fag.

don't do anything because you're a good guy and that's unethical

Get a pair of panties. Walk around in them for an hour or 2. Leave them on his bed so when he gets home, his wife cuts his balls off.
discord - gg/6RaGVAT

It's only the neighbor fault for not hiding his keys in a better place or simply not taking them with him. OP should show him a lesson

Nope, shitstain like op should be in an institution

I swear there's a greentext about something similar to this, and it was great. Do it, OP.

take a shit on his floor or maybe rearrange his living room

Yeah there is a greentext about a guy who constantly hid pineapples in a bullies house and locker for a few years, greentext ended with op saying that the victim had a heart attack in a shop because someone misplaced a pineapple

Lol what is wrong with you, he didnt even do anything wrong yet. Self righteous idiots like you have proven to be a lot more lethal throughout history

I think the fact that I have a POO POO PEE PEE sense of humor is caused by being emotionally stunted.
Thank you for making me laugh