Today I am happy for the first time in many months

today I am happy for the first time in many months

>be incel
>miraculously met this gorgeous 9/10 girl
>we stated to hang up very often
>I quickly become her emotional tampon listening her for hours and hours histories about rich chads
>sometimes to keep me hooked she gift me some little lip kisses and hugs
>she somehow became addicted to my listening and companionship
>yesterday I decided to cut this toxic relationship and stop replying her texts
>she called me like 15 times today
>finally got the courage and send her a text "I love hanging up with you but without sex I can not continue this"
>she didn't reply anymore

I feel alpha, even tho I know I lost her, I had the courage to do it, it might seem stupid but it feels like a great step in my life and I am more confident than ever

Attached: DLvbg6AW0AA9ROv.jpg (1536x2048, 343K)

you did the right thing dude, fuck her

U did gud

Yeah, good on you user. Any other man ( including myself ) would've stayed hooked on her bs

Good job user. Remember how you put a parasitic roastie in her place and use this experience to further your confidence

I just went through a very similar situation. I don't know why it took me nearly a month to put an end to it. I've waited 19 years to cure my incel, what's a few more years of waiting?

this is not a true story
it is also poorly written
you have wasted your time

try again?
y/n

>>but without sex
You made yourself look like a cunt even though there was no reason for this. It would've been smarter to tell that you developed feelings for her.

Thank you anons, you don't know how hard it was to end it, not only because she was the only girl I had also she was ridiculous beautiful
I'll miss her but I did the best and it actually feels great

100% legit and english is not my main neither my second language, so fuck you... if people can understand it is good enough to me

this, you acted like a selfish faggot because you let this board's toxicity infect your already autistic mind

This is why chicks hate ''''''''nice guys'''''''''.

Well done user, could have said something else like you wanted to be more then just a friend she gets to tell her shit to instead of directly mentioning sex. But still, well done.

Attached: 20525214_710608039149702_2720720329973288928_n.jpg (225x225, 10K)

maybe
anyway is great to finally have the courage to do something and move up
to anybody in the same situation I recommend to "man up" like the normies says and just cut the toxic roastie games

>I decided to cut this toxic relationship
good on you, now realize you had just as much to do with the toxicity as she did, you faked being interested in her as a person for sex. I can understand doing this on a date or seeing someone a few times like this but keeping this going for months is foolish. And don't feel like you're a victim, she may have been playing you but you were playing her the whole way as well

no, she was abusing me, using me like a free shrink or something like that... only giving me false hopes with little lip kisses and some cuddling, also worth to mention I was paying for everything

Im not sure you phrased it right but also who gives a fuck, the action was definitely right, good for you user you deserve better than being an emotional sponge. How long did this go on for?

As long as you realize you were half of the problem user.

>but without sex I can not continue this
This was probably the dumbest thing you could've said. If you said anything else you would've had a better chance at getting sex.

False, OP is a sensitive incel and fell in love with her despite her disregard for his feelings. Sex is the best one-word justification to get out of the situation, if he said "love" or "feelings" she wouldn't feel bad.

6 months lol
pathetic
but consider I was getting lip kisses and cuddles, so I always had hopes, but enough was enough fuck her
hope I can find something better

abused? get over yourself, it all feels worse now that you know you won't be getting sex from her doesn't it? She could say the same thing, you teased her, she thought you were a friend yadayada

the way I see it it you got the better end of the deal. She got validation from a robot and the feeling of control over your dick, and you got kisses and cuddles, which are amazing, unless she was completely devoid of passion during those things, in that case I feel bad for you but this is still your fault

>incel
Figures. Instead of being a beta shithead, you should have told her you were into her right away instead of wasting both your time and hers.

is pic related user? if so proud of you

>She could say the same thing, you teased her, she thought you were a friend yadayada

no, a friendship with kisses and cuddling is not a real friendship, she gave me false hopes in order to keep me hooked, this roastie was smart

>didn't go drinking
>didn't drunk cuddle
>didn't grab her face and kiss her when she gave kisses on the lips
You're an idiot. You could have gotten her to agree to drunk sex or just claimed you were drunk if she wasn't into it.

god those flaps smell awful, Ew yuck!

Attached: 1518089504895.jpg (491x491, 68K)

Bad move. That was really shallow of you. If you were interested in a more dynamic relationship you should have mentioned that rather than just the sex. Not going to go over well at all. This just sounds like you committed social suicide. You swallowed the wrong pill kid.

Attached: 1517373267434.png (300x310, 41K)

>doing this in 2018
So he can go to jail for 10+ years and get gangbanged by niggers? Come on, this isn't some 80's club scene.
This is the era where both the man and the woman could be drunk, but the woman is a victim who couldn't choose for herself because drunk, but the man TOTALLY HAD FULL CONTROL OMG YOU MONSTERRRRRRR!
Seriously, women don't get jailtime for being pedos, they don't get jail time for drunk sex, they sometimes don't get jail time for flat out committing murder. They get therapy and support, while their victims are called savages for not understanding """""her""""""" """"""""""""""""""""""""struggle""""""""""""""".

I hope you can make it through the modern era without going to prison user, I really do.

>no, a friendship with kisses and cuddling is not a real friendship

and that's where I check out of this thread, miserable faggots. Enjoy feeling "alpha" (it won't last long)

Attached: 1447313889142.jpg (300x389, 18K)

You are retarded. She wanted you to be assertive and make a move. You just hd to take charge and make out with her.

You blew it and you dont even realize why.

this. user, think of it like this: she might have ditched her chad boyfriend for you but you let r9k take her away from you. You're a fucking retard.