>me
>7th grade
>really love star wars
>watched the movies many times
>i like general Grievous a lot
>occasionally talk like general Grievous to people at school
>walk like general Grievous
>literally like some kind of t rex
oh god why did i do this people think i'm autistic now but then i was just some kind of monstrosity

Attached: lego-general-grievous-set-75112-15.jpg (700x700, 85K)

WOW this site is nothing like pewds discribed it

I also love general grevious btw, he's so cool

I would constantly fantasize about being a victim to a bombing and needing to have my body parts replaced with robotic limbs and ending up looking like Grievous and beating up my bullies with my 4 arms.
I miss my highschool autism.

I had a Grievous phase too, what the hell?

What the fuck is this shit? I thought I was the only one who obsessed over Grievous. Was he made to appeal to autists or something?

Attached: 26730874_10214824627120382_873870408383094121_n.jpg (960x960, 68K)

I liked him. Another autist at my school liked him too.
It's because he's really fucking cool.

Attached: 1501583074984.jpg (1024x683, 122K)

what the fuck this is scientific research matter

>we will never have Genndy Grievous ever again
It's not fair

Attached: GrossCanineKusimanse-size_restricted.gif (500x288, 1.53M)

There is something that links GG to autism. We need to dig deeper!

shit bait

oregano

Attached: bait.gayy.jpg (119x125, 4K)

we /grievous/ now

Attached: 1499948081880.jpg (1750x2500, 420K)

Wow, I have mild Aspergers and young me also fucking loved him. Please don't tell me this is a autism thing. Don't ruin the general for me.

btw was it just like a small obsession or you actually did what i did like the grievous walk

We need an in depth analysis on the character and why he is so popular among people like us. I'm willing to throw money into this. I DESIRE AN ANSWER

I would non-stop fantasize about being Grievous. Sometimes I would imitate his coughing and would randomly say some of his lines. I own like 4 Grievous toys.

I didn't do the Grievous Walk(tm) but I'd zone out and live in this fantasy world where I was the main character and fought many villains. Grievous was a recurring one.
But in my head he had a billion arms that extended into space.

Attached: 1495571686934.jpg (1280x722, 226K)

is this the general grievous fanclub for autists? how do I sign in?

Attached: images.jpg (512x288, 19K)

Fuck, me too! Just the difference is my parents brought to me a acction figure of him to calm my austistic beahaviour from him.

I also had a grevious phase. Granted I'm not a blown autist, but I'm on the spectrum.

The only other thing I know that autists are universally obsessed with is trains. If we can discover what trains and grevious have in common we may learn what the highest good in the universe is(from autistic perspective of course)

Worth sharing. I am a huge Star Wars fan (well I was pre-Nu Wars at least). Loved the whole jedi/lightsaber/sith/light side stuff as a kid, and loved the space fights.

I always thought Grievous was not interesting at all. I am well-adjusted and am nowhere near the spectrum.

*Full blown*

>Jow Forums
>robot 9000
>robot
>Grievous is a robot
ITS THE FUCKING BERENSTAINS

Grievous is just a giant fucking lightsaber bioncle. Of course he was going to appeal to the autistic kids in the crowd

Never liked Star Wars, saw ep III and Grievous, and then some of the cartoons where he appears, couldn't shake how cool he was for years.

Amazing design.

ok, op here, i'll anal yze what i really liked about the character
well
>edgy as fuck
because edgy 12 years old phase, linkin park and stuff

>random cool factors, like having lots of sabers
standard pleasing things for a 12 yo

>"General Grievous" just sounds badass

>he's not a normal dude with fighting skills and a pretty face
ok i will get deep but i kinda disliked all the jedis (probably perceived them as chads lmao) and liked all the evil characters (mostly palpatine and obv grievous); the fact that he's not some kind of superhuman, that he's just a cyborg, made it even more appealing, i guess some kind of isolation instinct? We'll never know for sure

But l'm 21

He's a giant lizard robot with four arms and spinning laser blades he stole from the opponents he murdered.
Who the fuck wouldn't like that.

Want some autism? Once I painted alchemical symbols in the palms of my hands because of FullMetal Alchemist. It made me learn useless stuff about alchemy. I did it during classes.

I think of it now, and I feel some serious embarrassment.

yeah i still think he's cool but when i was 12 i fucking walked and talked like him, it was an obsession

I never had a Grievous phase, but I always thought he was pretty cool so I get where the obsession would come from. I was good friends with a guy who I later found out was a diagnosed autist though, and he was massively into it. We fell out of touch, but I occasionally Facebook stalk him and he had his profile picture as him up until very recently and still posted related stuff quite a bit.

I also knew a guy who did this, but he was a massively annoying little shit.

Grievous confirmed /ourguy/

Grievous just ticks so many autism boxes

>looks like a bionicle
>not a hero, but not exactly a villain
>unorthodox design element (4 arms)
>multiple lazer swords (two for each colour)
>unnatural mannerisms (the way he walks and talks)
>overlooked
>an air of intelligence

Attached: 59334364-8ABA-4F8F-83E9-3BEFE9463ECA.png (1024x1285, 1.9M)

> This fucking chill-ass thread.

I remember getting a Grevious action figure for my birthday when we saw Episode III. Good times.

Attached: 1520454060741.jpg (512x288, 25K)

I fucking loved General Grievous. I went around the school yard fucking coughing like him and talking like him

>but not exactly a villain
He's a jedi serial killer working for a Sith lord and he attempts to murder the protagonists, it doesn't get much more villain-ish. I agree with the rest though.

exactly this
didnt expect so many robots to do the Grievous Walk like i did this is pretty absurd to me

Attached: svicolone-bagnore.jpg (83x59, 24K)

I always loved to play as Grievous on Lego Star Wars. If it werent for mandalorians, he would be my favorite character.

>didnt expect so many robots to do the Grievous Walk like i did this
This entire thread has been an eye-opener.

Attached: 1502787266244.jpg (480x422, 11K)

Im pretty sure he got betrayed in one of the tv series though. But I guess your kinda right

General Grievous was my all time favorite character for a long time. I remember several toys I had of him
>mom used to commute to the city for work
>came home one day with a Grievous action figure for me
And on Sv. Nikola (St. Nicholas day)
>put my boot beside my window for a treat
>woke up and found an old lego set with Obi Wan Kenobi and General Grievous
Had a few other Grievous toys but those were the most notable ones. Great times

I used to love grievous, I got diagnosed with tourettes what is going on

Attached: 1513033508598.jpg (646x771, 89K)

>walk like general Grievous

My fucking sides.

I was pretty autistic when I was a boy too, I remember that when I was a little kid I like dinosaurs a lot, And I used to walk like them.
Also, When I was in my sonic phase, I liked running like sonic.

Attached: 1520226705766.gif (320x320, 250K)

>I liked running like sonic
Like.... you curled up in a ball and rolled from place to place?

I think he's thinking of the Naruto run, where your arms are behind your back.

This. You guys aren't autistic (not for this anyway) the character is badass