Supposed to be studying

>supposed to be studying
>can't stop camping lowbies in redridge mountains

someone please help me

Attached: ded.png (1279x1010, 1.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pJhQFOhbgR4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is that you murdergant/redridgeboss? I like your videos desu.

>undead rogue
>vanilla UI
>fucking flame enchantment
C'mon now

I thought it was a twink lol

i have a 198 word essay due tomorrow and im still playing wow lol

Nobody good uses UI mods. And yes I see that OP is a clicker. But my point still stands. Stick to tutorial mode pve, faggot.

DIdn't GM's stop people doing this at one point because people were stop playing because they kept getting killed

I did the same thing 13 years ago this summer, with either a lvl 24 undead rogue or lvl 30 orc warrior, can't remember which.

Has it really been 13 years?

Nvm, he's not a clicker. His bars are just shot.

I did it in TBC like ten years ago. Fun shit.

at least you just confirmed that people who do this have no life

>some retard is ruining his entire life in order to be able to ruin someone's gaming session

Poetry

t. lvl 16 gnome doing his defias quest chain

You are addicted to vidya. You need to do this everyday and then you need your next high. This is your life now. You get your dopamine rush from WOW. You are addicted to this gambling machine. I hope you like the feedback and the visuals because you wasted literally days and months on this Blizzard Drug.

>supposed to be writing a risc architecture in vhdl, writing space invaders in ARM, and prepping for a job interview in a couple weeks
>can't stop playing world of tanks

fuck

many of us use UI addons because of practical reasons, not cosmetic.

Attached: 60.jpg (1920x1080, 377K)

>haha u carebears are so pathetic wahhh wahh go cry somewhere else wahhh
lmao pvpcucks are fucking retarded

>that supreme feel when classic is just around the corner

what are you gonna roll?

Attached: xr.jpg (800x700, 112K)

warrior or rogue or mage or priest or druid
not quite sure yet

undead priest. my daddy is rolling orc or tauren warrior.

dwarf*
faggot

>late 2019 early 2020 is just just around the corner

blood elf paladin

>Just around the corner
>18-24 months away

does not compute

Post soundtracks

youtube.com/watch?v=pJhQFOhbgR4

Attached: 300px-TaurenCrest.jpg (300x372, 20K)

relative to how long its been since vanilla, it's just around the corner.

It's gonna be on the 14th anniversary of WoW

screencap this post

put me in the screencap as well

any of you guys playing on k3?

tt

Attached: 1519259460477.jpg (720x621, 26K)

Im playing on felmyst tired of vanilla desu

Nothing because it's a retarded mode that will be dead in 3 months.

>lowbies
are you some nigger whose never been on the internet during the 2000's
we call them noobs, newbs, noobies, or newbies
unless that's the official name of an enemy you are killing, in which case, ignore me

Why would it be? Every halfway decent private vanilla server is always packed until the mods and owners fuck it up. Sure, lots of people are just there because it's free but there are swarms of nostalgiafags who want to play vanilla again. There will definitely be enough to keep at least one server around and probably a good bit more, especially is Blizz is smart and lets people pay a lower monthly fee to be able to only play vanilla.

>rogue
>cloth armor on actionbars
Oh, to be young again

>started playing wow a month before TBC, age 8
>absolutely obsessed with Burning Crusade to a near unhealthy degree, fortunately parents made forced me to be athletic and social
>my wow addiction was my greatest secret on the playground
>almost 20 now, frequently daydream about wow classic before it's even out, hate retail with a passion since 2012
Will it ever end?
>What are we if not slaves to this torment?

>>almost 20 now, frequently daydream about wow classic before it's even o

Attached: 1506135430836.jpg (1664x245, 161K)

Thank you for that crop user

Holy crow, get some fresh air nerds.

welcome bro

For some people vanilla tbc was the greatest time of our life

Attached: 1506135107596.jpg (416x380, 211K)

when wow classic comes out i'm gonna be happy again

i'm not joking

198 words? That's nothing.

iktf I think about the times playing vanilla when i was a tyke everyday and how much fun it was

i just want to be in the warcraft universe again

that's literally all i want, i want to be in warcraft

but holy ungodly shit is retail just the most boring pile of shit ever and private servers just feel fake, like i'm not in THE world of warcraft

dunno how to explain it, i think i have autism ?

nah im the same, ive had a life most people would consider chad but everyday everyday since 2006 I think about being 10 playing vanilla wow and being in that world. playing i had the same experience on nost but it was cut down. playing vanilla wow was the happiest I have ever been

i wouldnt be considered chad but i have an extremely active and pretty damn fulfilling life

doesn't exclude me from just wanting warcraft back

i tried many private servers, they just cant keep my attention, i really wish they did, it just feels so fake like the progress i'm putting into my character is fake, not real, and could be taken away at any time

which then means i dont attach to my character

and then its just shit

I hope one day we get the vanilla we had once before and maybe ven see eachother

mayboriginale

Its difficult to help, game are designed to be easy to master, so you feel competent and in control of that environment, and whilst there is some risk to keep you engaged, it is negligible.
When faced with the choice of such a comfortable system vs. Forcing your brain to learn and change through study or something new or challenging, its always the former that you will be drawn to.
Cold turkey is the only way to break the dopamine cycle, then your head can be less stupid and make fewer objectively bad decisions.
But non of that is down a road more comfortable than the one you're on now, accepting the discomfort is a decision you have to make now, even if your brain is dopamine fried.

I'm playing though vanilla wow on Elysium now.
It's the first time playing it and I'm really enjoying it so far. I'm a Level 25 Paladin Dwarf. If anyone has any tips/tricks for around this level bracket let me know because i'm still really new to WoW.

fuck i really want to go do this but i can't invest like that unless it's real aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

cherish your experience friend

I'm really liking it so far, annoying that i don't have friends to do elites and dungeons with but thats what LFG is for i guess.

I'm taking it slowly just playing whenever i have time. It's a really good game, probably the best gaming experience I've have for a long time.

I hope you didn't take blacksmithing profession

If you did drop it and take skinning/tailoring

how does it feel that you're emotionally abusing me right now worse than any roastie has ever done

I took cooking, I'm at level 110 or something. and I also have Fishing but I'm probably going to take a more practical profession.

Come and join then, friend.

All I have is a level 29 undead rogue and I only

Attached: 1523820018092.gif (640x550, 204K)