Why is Jow Forums so unironically racist? Why do you guts judge a whole race instead of the individual?

why is Jow Forums so unironically racist? Why do you guts judge a whole race instead of the individual?
>inb4 cuck ,anti-white etc
I mean all races not just whites. Every race can be racist

Attached: 16750305.jpg (200x188, 7K)

The individuals are the race.
After you see pretty much all the individuals of a race acting the same you begin to judge the race instead of the individual.

Pattern recognition is a heII of a drug.

Fuck off you nigger/poo in the loo

Experience. I've dealt with muslims through a long time in school (shitty area in france) and now it's just that way. I think of them as dumb retards close to animals (especially those that think fucking algeria is the greatest country evar omg) until proven wrong. I have been proven right way more often than wrong though.

it's because most of the people who go on Jow Forums go for pol, at least that's the impression i get. i think people in general are probably more racist than they think.

tell me what's easier: watching a youtube video and finding out that all white people are losers, or actually talking to every white guy as if he's somebody special?

racism comes from the need to save time.

>pattern recognition is bad

Attached: 1523987999121.jpg (721x513, 59K)

shut up you r*ddit faggot

But I have muslim frens and theyre great people. Judge persons and not the race/group

Originalolili

Attached: 1524072468204.png (839x657, 39K)

Work at a gas station in the ghetto as a white man

>don't judge an entire race by individuals!
Yeah I used to think that, until I found out that there were a lot of individuals that acted the same way, said the same things, had the same things on their mind when they walked in, and did the same things over and over and over and over again. And they were all a particular skin color.

>I have friends
go away you stupid nigger

Its xenophobia not racism get it in your skull you frogposter

That because you worked in a ghetto. Ofc those people will be shitty and low iq when they come from a ghetto. Go work in a rich area in Nigeria and you notice a difference. Its socio economic status that determine not race

I don't hate any race, but I do hate poor people. White trash and ghetto blacks are the same shit and they're both garbage.

You can fit all humans in archetypes, why limit yourself to racism?

>i-its sosio eckinomick!

hahahahahahahaha

>Fuck...I have no argument, but I want to keep my retarded, simplistic outlook and look smug on the internet....I'll just type "haha" a bunch of times and use a stuttery, overly simplistic dumbed-down (like myself) version of what they said in memetext. There!

"hahahahahahahaha"
kek
apparently not originsl

Attached: 501.png (680x501, 125K)

kys you pseudo intellectual virgin lmao

>still no argument
>kys xdddd
You first. And stop projecting your virginity, you're a ghetto gas station attendant lol

I wasn't even engaging in a debate hahaha, or are you people so autistic you don't understand simple social interactions kek

Depends on where you live I guess. And I try to judge on the person, it's just that i'll be more cautious around them and probably keep my distances.

>you're a ghetto gas station attendant lol

Not even that guy you virgin fuck, don't bring me into this

(you)
origablillwme

Attached: images (5).png (300x168, 8K)

>j-joke's on you, i wasn't even trying!
No one said it was a debate, numbnuts. Your shitty point got obliterated. Take it on the chin and turn off your computer, slut.

>iz soshio ekinomick

Attached: 1516419391570.png (605x635, 34K)

>n-n-not even that guy!!
Okay virgin

>I was just pretending to be retarded!
never go full retard

>Your shitty point got obliterated.

t. retard neckbeard

did you tally your internet arguments won column yet?

Attached: 1509254198424.jpg (657x527, 39K)

Because they like to be edgy
I'd befriend a black guy and marry a black girl if I could

never go full virgin shut in

>iz slushi ekinoneek

Attached: 1504753154687.png (645x729, 50K)

(you)
That sure showed me
:')

>understanding social interactions
>on Jow Forums
lol

when's the last time you left your room bruh?

I judge specific lower class criminals in every race and blacks seems to have to most fucked up people within in their race, doesn't mean I hate them I just don't want to be around lower class blacks or whites or mexicans. I don't want my house broken into at 3am and have all my stuff stolen at gunpoint, don't really care who does it.

>projecting this hard
Have you ever touched a vagina or do you just save frog pictures all day?

They'd rather think of themselves as part of a superior collective, rather than accepting that they are an inferior individual.

I'm of a race that's universally hated and I, too, hate members of the race until they can prove otherwise -- or at least I'm skeptical of them. That's just pattern recognition, as has been mentioned many times.

I really only think negatively of people who say there literally can't be any decent individuals among a race for which there is a good reason for hatred.

Values are the most important things about people and any individual can be good because of those values despite race, and it's an ugly lie to say otherwise.

If anyone wants to logically explain why everyone within a race deserves the same level of antipathy, I'd love to hear.

>heh, I'll just throw an epic buzz word at him >:)

kys lmao

>p-pls look at my picshurr

Attached: 1520446692744.jpg (503x854, 59K)

When the last time you cried yourself to sleep because you saw a [insert race here] because she fuckes a woman as the same race as you?

you're right, don't know why I'd expect anything from these literal retards who are societies trash

Attached: 1520964295935.jpg (1997x2996, 974K)

Because 90% of the time the individual adheres to the stereotype without knowing. If we can determine psychological and physiological differences between the races through analysis of behaviour and years and years of societal data, no matter how much of and individual we think we are and special everyone is you still fall into one of those groups and can be carefully picked out and categorized. Generalizing has margins for error but it is the most consistent way to describe the human condition.

Attached: 3 niggas.jpg (720x960, 53K)

>doesn't answer the question
Virgin confirmed

lmao you're the virgin here, not me. Sounds like something you virgins would do. I mean to even think up that specific scenario shows how much of a loser you all are

t. actual social retard

Were both losers user. Were on Jow Forums after all

t. literal virgin shut in

stop replying to me neckbeard

I'm not, though. Why are you describing yourself?

HE LITERALLY CANT STOP REPLYING AHAHAHA VIRGIN ON DAMAGE CONTROL MODE

I'm not racist
But I would love it if I had a black gf who'd call me master in public
Just for the looks

What's wrong with being racist? People are discriminated against all the time for other shit, like height or attractiveness, and yet no one complains about that.

I can stop. I just don't want to, because I like watching neckbeards flail.
Maybe you're the one who can't? :^)

People simply like to objectively look at things without acknowledging their own flaws. Racism was extremely normal when I was growing up and people would tend to be like "I'm not racist, but" and go into a racist diatribe. It had taken me a long time to realize that's not normal. Some of it is a cultural thing like that. Some people are just dicks and want any convenient excuse they can use to be a dick.

That's not this board, user, and you know that. This isn't a racist place. As you can see, the Jow Forumsacks get shot down pretty readily.

Do you think robots are going to feel any less atomized and alone in a nation of nonwhites and mongrels? No you fucking idiot. For the health of our race, and for the health of our people, we must become unabashed racists. We must become who our ancestors wanted us to be.

there are tons of people who complain about that. a decent human being wont judge anyone based on shit like that. appearance, race, sexual orientation, whatever.

Most people here will give you an answer like
>pattern recognition
>sifting through data

To be honest, a lot of Jow Forums subscribes to this school of thought. Most of it is convenience: you get a pool of jokes that your anonymous peers can laugh at and you generally don't have to think too hard past, "damn, members of X race have these things about them that make them just a little weird." Also most people here has a hate boner for anything that vaguely associates with the left. It's probably because the audience is mostly like 14-18 year olds and then 25+, so you have the older people who never liked the left or you have the younger who want to fit in with the former.

Personally I used to be like that (which is sort of fucked since I am a minority) until I grew up and realized that most things here are stated in hyperbole.

Thank you for this this answer.
Have a superb day fren

>why is the normalfag board so prejudice
because laziness leads to depression and it's a lot easier to pull some judgment out of your ass then to consider anything on a case by case basis.

*have a
I hate grammatical errors

because we are different
differences that lead to bad consequences when met

Racsim is a normal thing. I'm mexican and I hate niggers, pajeets, and pakis. Everyone else is pretty cool.

The OP asked about why Jow Forums is unironically racist and you gave the reason "pattern recognition and data" , which is correct, but then you started talking about jokes, which isn't the serious or unironic racism that the OP was inquiring about.

The real answer that you gave initially is worth expanding on. Nobody would believe that blacks are on average much more violent than whites or asians if there was not abundant evidence from the news, real life and nation-wide crime statistics that that is true.
If you know blacks commit much more crime percapita than white or east asian people then it makes sense if you are walking down a street alone at night, for you to be more wary of a black man than you would be of a white or east asian man (assuming other visual cues like clothing or gait are the same)

people would call this racism but it is also 100% rational and makes sense.

No, I said most people on r9k will say pattern recognition. Your observations have mostly to do with the US as a focus. If we're gonna talk about all black people, we have to talk about those black expats on your college campuses who aren't really a part of black American culture. We have to talk about the black people in France and the sparse populations around the world, save Africa.

All of this is to suggest that the answer is more complicated than just "patterns and well blacks commit the most crime." There's a history to be examined, and it suggests very heavily that the population isn't "inherently" this way; this is partly a hand that was dealt to them, and it's expressed in an admittedly excessive way. There's a way to acknowledge destructive hood and gangsta culture among black people in the US and not be racist. It's just that it takes no shortcuts, which makes talking about it in a compressed format over the internet difficult.

Joke racism is typically just thinly veiled racism. If they didn't believe in it don't you think they'd find something else to joke about?

>Your observations have mostly to do with the US as a focus.
Yes, and what I'm saying is perfectly rational for a person living in the USA.
>If we're gonna talk about all black people,
but there is no obligation to do this. the example I gave in a US city based only on prior knowledge of black people in the USA could still be considered racist. There isn't an obligation to say anything about black people world-wide.
> we have to talk about those black expats on your college campuses who aren't really a part of black American culture.
They do not change the fact that blacks are per capita much more likely to commit violent crime than whites or asians and so it makes sense for you to be more wary of a black than a white or an asian assuming other visual cues like clothing and gait are the same.

>There's a history to be examined, and it suggests very heavily that the population isn't "inherently" this way; this is partly a hand that was dealt to them,
It doesn't matter whether it is inherent. The fact is that it is the case that black people in the USA are more violent than other groups on average and so it is rational to be more wary of them in situations like the one I just described, even though that could be called racist behaviour.
The fact that say malaysians might be as violent as black people if they had had the american black experience does not change the fact that since black people are much more violent , it is perfectly sensible and rational to be more wary of them in many situations even though one could call this "being racist".

I agree with the former, but honestly a lot of reason has to do with shock humor.

nope. They'd intentionally avoid racist humor if they had within them some revulsion towards racism. If they did not care one way or another then there is no reason why they would not indulge in racist humor like any other form of humor.