youtube.com/watch?v=nFn6K5L1pZA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1. gold/silver/crystal
2. red/blue
3. sun/moon
4. sapphire/ruby
5. the rest

Wow are Sun and Moon that good?

I only played the first four gens but I loved the third gen the most. Emerald is great if you want more post-game content.

I've gotta say, my favourites would definitely be gen 2, 7, and 3 after that. The remakes for gen 2 are also just as amazing.

Not the same guy but I really liked ultra sun/moon.

The story lines in all of the newer games are great, my personal favourites are gen 4.
But gen 5, 6 and 7 have really cool mechanics and stories. However the older games have that nostalgia factor to them.

they were great, really cheeky just like the first two gens

emerald was 10/10 back in the day

1. Emerald/Ruby/Sapphire
2. Fire Red/Leaf Green
3. Platinum/Diamond/Pearl
4. Heart Gold/Soul Silver
5. The rest

I never bothered with the new 3D shit or anything older than Game Boy Advance because I was still too young while those were not painfully outdated

Attached: 1453930429425.jpg (225x225, 8K)

1. Gold / Silver
2. Diamond / Pearl
3. Ruby / sapphire
4. Fire Red /Leaf Green / Blue / Red
5. X / Y

Gen 4 was really good but all main series games are good I wasn't desappointed by any of them

>I'll never play Emerald again

Attached: 1499406703797.png (337x275, 70K)

gonna defend black and white

How were you not disappointed by Yellow?

Why? It's the best out of the series
>inb4 mostly water world
So is ours dipshits, still find intresting stuff in them.

I pretty much lived my childhood in Hoenn, so those are my favorite games. To this day I feel like the male character is "me" and like I have returned home when I play any of them. It's a weird feeling.

I played as the girl character. I liked her a lot more than the male character's design.

get an emulator. Even my circa 2006 laptop can handle VBA

The user you replied to probably lost/sold his cartridge and/or gameboy and is sad because he can't play it again.

No, I mean I don't have the game anymore and I'm pretty sure it's super expensive to get nowadays.

Attached: 1505081973607.png (540x643, 355K)

Pokemon soul silver. basically everyone here is retarded

Anyone get the Crystal re-release? Having a blast, training to beat Red right now.
Magmar
Suicune
Meganium
Mr. Mime
Nidoqueen
All in 50s right now.

I didn't think about that, even though I used to have an emulation on my old laptop.

Good thinking, user. Have whatever fucking picture I just randomly clicked in my 'lewd' folder.

Attached: 1508128686371.png (640x894, 304K)

Two words
Gba Emulators, had emerald on my last phone, shit was cash

Yeah, I like her too. She was my first waifu. I did a playthrough as her once and felt weird the entire time. That feeling is what I imagine it would feel to be with someone you're in love with.

Emerald. Anything after gen 4 is ansolute nonsensical bullshit. Pokemon looking like mechanoids instead of animals or such.

Attached: c_limit,h_576,q_80,w_695-http---images-origin.playboy.com-ogz4nxetbde6-5TyLXYeimkQYQYcYOusS6q-38d7d0 (695x463, 72K)

The pvp in pokemon is actually really good now. (Assuming you play 6v6 not that bullshit VGC)

I felt the same thing user. I wanted her to be my gf and I would pretend we were on the Pokemon journey together like Ash and Misty or something. And we would struggle together, train our Pokemon together, fight Team Magma (I had Ruby) together, and then finally beat the Elite Four and become champions at the top together. It was my first simulation of what having gf might be like.

THIS

orirgirgnirg

Attached: fgggffggfggf.jpg (1800x1000, 121K)

The pvp is pretty solid, mostly oldfags at the tip top though

I liked Black and White a lot, weather wars were fun.
youtube.com/watch?v=nFn6K5L1pZA

Black/White 2, HeartGold/SoulSilver, Platinum and Emerald

Attached: 196.jpg (800x653, 289K)

Youngfag only ever played DS. I'd go with Platinum.

From the ones I've played... I'd say Pokemon X/Y.

But FireRed holds a special place in my heart.

Attached: Pepachu.jpg (600x600, 49K)

HG/SS
or
Platinum

everything else isn't worth your time

Faggots detected. Objectively speaking, of course.

Blue Rescue Team

They're all pretty gay 2bh.

Attached: 1523919494223.jpg (1032x827, 122K)

Emerald or HGSS.
I'd recommend Ultra Sun/Moon because there's some really fun boss fights, but there's a lot of coming to a dead stop for exposition. Just a heads up.

Probably something like;
1. Platinum
2. Black / White (2)
3. Emerald
4. Soul Silver
The only real problem I have with any of those games is the leveling curve in Soul Silver. I tolerate gen 6, but I absolutely hate gen 7. It feels so incredibly slow. And I just personally really dislike the art style from gen 6 onward. I feel like pixel art fits the game way better than the 3D models.

crystal version is the best

I like the surfing for tutor moves in the new game, that was a good add. I wonder how the game is going to be when it's on the cucktendo soyswitch.

probably Emerald or HGSS
most content and best 'mons

who the fuck put a nazi symbol on that thing and wtf has no one said anything about this??

RBY

Fuck is even the source on that image?

HG/SS no contest

Pokemon pinball gbc and gba

>3. sun/moon

no taste.

I'd say Emerald for sure. Before I used to say Gold/Silver, but that's really just in terms of fun at the time. Gen 3 holds up way better today in pretty much every way once I remove my nostalgia goggles.

A video of a woman leaning out of the window of a moving car and then after a while hitting her head on a sign post.