Analyzes your path

>Analyzes your path
Part II

Attached: Sexual Tension.jpg (1024x659, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

loopvideos.com/0ssrZQNGLd8
youtube.com/watch?v=gr0XWmEbiMQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sigmund Freud asks you to lie down and relax.
He lights his cigar, adjusts his glasses, and asks you the following questions:
>Do you have any sexual desires that one may consider... inappropriate?
>Anything bizarrely fetishistic?
>Any Insane Incestuous Inclinations?
>Are you fixating on anything unusual lately?

Attached: Take A Seat.jpg (1260x560, 97K)

What is this? I can only watch historical period pieces now

Carl Jung asks you to sit where you'd like. Once seated, he smiles and asks how you've been. while filling his pipe with tobacco he asks you the following questions:
>Have you been making peace with your darker thoughts?
>Have you integrated your sexuality into your daily life?
>Do you feel drawn to any of the archetypes?
>Have you had any interesting dreams lately?

Attached: Sexy Jung III.jpg (800x443, 37K)

I am drinking cheap boxed wine. That must count for something. lt;dr loopvideos.com/0ssrZQNGLd8

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 13K)

I'll answer any questions about yourself, or psychology to the best of my ability.
Answer any of the questions above if you'd like, from either psychologist.

Attached: Eye.jpg (450x450, 53K)

Not really.
No.
I wish I had a sister so I could have that.
I don't think so.
No.
I fap a lot now if that counts.
Not sure what that means.
I don't have dreams.

>Have you been making peace with your darker thoughts? No.
Do you have darker thoughts? About what?
>I fap a lot, does that count?
Jacking off is a form of pressure release. It lessens your desires when you're out and about in the real world. Desires that, if integrated, could lead you to 'real' sexual experiences.

Attached: Sexy Jung.jpg (800x532, 28K)

>Do you have darker thoughts? About what?
I fantasize about killing people that annoy me. It's not like I'm physically strong enough to act on those thoughts though.

My response to the man who had the dream upon the boulder.
>This is true because I'm in college. I believe I'm also growing as a person socially
That's great news, congratulations.
>There was a time in my life when I would have said this about religion.
How did you feel about this dream generally? If at one point in your life you experienced a 'Nietzschian Death of God' leaving destabilized, then this dream might've felt cathartic for you.
>Interesting. But I have a question for you. Why should one have any reason to believe that their dreams are messages from the unconscious mind? I hope you don't consider this a personal attack, but I'd like to be critical for a moment. The last part of your interpretation reads sort of like a fortune cookie. Very palm-readerly, very horoscopic. But at the same time what you've suggested (finding someone who wants to "join me on the boulder with a book")-- I find that very psychologically appealing.
Absolutely solid question. I'll answer that in a post.

Attached: Jung and Freud.jpg (600x399, 70K)

Can I play too? What question should I answer to get started? Obv. I will not reveal anything about myself that could get me doxxed

It isn't that you're too psychologically weak to kill, it's that you're psychologically strong enough not to act on them.
Our basic nature is rampant destruction. Look at the way the troops of chimpanzees tear each other apart on sight. We, as humans, are hard-wired for conflict and war.
The only reason we are not constantly at each others throats is because of our common culture.
It isn't appropriate to kill in the culture we're living in, which, obviously, is a great thing!
There's plenty of reasons to fantasize about killing, and everyone has encountered them at some time or another. That's called the Shadow, and everyone has one. The shadow is what we repress in order to remain civilized.
>What can't you let go of?
>What do you think people are guilty of?
>Why would they deserve to die?
All these questions can give you insight into why you're feeling this way. When you understand it, you'll be free of it.

Attached: Grampa Jung.jpg (486x552, 41K)

Absolutely.
You can answer any of the questions you choose.
My personal favorite is dream interpretation.

Attached: Piercing-the-Veil.jpg (760x599, 191K)

I dreamed that my grandmother was interviewing me, and I was woefully underprepared; I expected to get the 'job' - whatever it was - because I'd just assumed it was something she was giving to me. Something informal. Instead it was very competitive. there was a huge hall in her house full of candidates. Also there was a video game character there who's quite strict and aloof; an arbiter type, serving as another judge. I think I was in casual clothes, and certainly hadn't prepared thoroughly because I didn't think it was necessary.

I don't consider it a personal attack, and it's an absolutely valid question. Dreams are, by nature, mystical things. When discussing them, it's hard not to sound like you're talking about something scientifically understandable and measurable.
Why would we believe that dreams come from the unconscious mind?
>One does not choose to dream, dreams are a 'bodily function'
>Every region of your brain is active during the dreaming process
>Dreams are tailored for the dreamer, they're deeply personal (as in not random)
>They can have a narrative structure (A beginning middle and end, such as your boulder dream)
>A narrative structure implies planning
>Even though you do not plan your dreams before you go to bed
>So who plans your dreams?
>God?
>Your subconscious mind?
>Is there a difference?
For now let's say the unconscious mind plans your dreams for the sake of simplicity.
I'll continue this question later.

Attached: God and Adam.jpg (900x695, 78K)

Now on to your dream.
First I need to tell you that analyzing the dreams of complete strangers is a very difficult thing to do, as the various symbols in the dream are direct reflections of things or events within your own life.
So I'll try to analyze the symbols generally, and throw out my own personal conjecture.

Attached: Freud Reading.jpg (709x512, 48K)

Alright Siggy, it was your suggestion m8 throw me a bone here.

We are all getting laid this year boyos!
>

Damn daniel I was so close. Oh well dab on dem h8rs

I'm pretty into dom/sub stuff these days, and Femdom and Cuckolding.
I seem to like feet.
I'm a siscon.
No, not really

I don't know...I don't think that I have stopped thinking about how I'd love to be someone how kills people that "deserved" it
I'm a virgin, so no
The wounded healer, I seem to be drawn to that one.
Not really, I can't remember my dream

I'll give you my spontaneous interpretation, then as you some questions.
Spontaneous Interpretation:
>My grandmother was interviewing me
-This dream is about judgement, or impending judgement
>I was woefully unprepared; I expected to get the 'job'
-At the time in which you had this dream, you felt that you'd been 'caught with your pants down'
-Did anything happen to you at this time to cause you embarrassment?
>because I'd just assumed it was something she was giving to me. Something informal
-You may feel that what ever the real-life embarrassment was that produced this dream happened as a result of miscommunication, or a lack of understanding.
-Do you think something like that happened?
>there was a huge hall in her house full of candidates
-This could represent an anxiety that you feel regarding to how you stack up against people in competitive environments.
Does anything above strike you as true?

Attached: Judge Judy.jpg (618x410, 83K)

So how can I play this game?
20 year old male, KHV because I want to wait till marriage.

I'll start with a Freud style interpretation of your fetishes. God help me.
>Domination fantasies
Usually these spring up as a result of suppressed feelings of inferiority.
You may feel as if you have no handle on life. No control. So your hope (conscious or unconscious) is that someone strong and competent will come and take full control of you.
>Feet
Don't worry about that man. The portion of the brain that is responsible for mapping out the sensory territory of the feet is directly adjacent to the the part that maps out genital stimulation. Sometimes the neurons overlap; this means that when your feet are deeply stimulated, a little part of your brain associated with genital stimulation lights up too.
It's a bit of a misfire, but absolutely nothing to be worried about, or uncommon.
>Siscon
I assume that means that you're aroused by the idea of brother/sister incest? Don't worry about that either, it's easy to manage, understand and work through.
Do you have any sisters?

Attached: Freud.jpg (686x385, 168K)

You can play by answering any on the Jungian/Freudian questions listed here:
Freuds couch:
Jungs chair:
Additionally, you can ask any question you have about yourself, or psychology in general.

>>They can have a narrative structure (A beginning middle and end, such as your boulder dream)
>>A narrative structure implies planning
I don't think this is quite true. Dreams are more like vividly imagined thoughts that unfold themselves as they go on. One of your thoughts leads to another and the way you react to the imagery steers it to another direction. This is why dreams often have completely random and nonsensical jumps in narrative, because that's what often happens when we are thinking or daydreaming when we are awake.

The interpretation listed here:
Is written for:

I'll be back with the Jungian half of your analysis shortly.
I need a coffee.

Attached: breaktime.jpg (400x300, 155K)

I don't have any darker thoughts. I get angry at work, but everyone does. It's nothing I'd act on. Pedestrian.

I have no idea what you mean, but I toss off once a night to help me sleep.

could you outline the archetypes for me? I'm not sure if this is in the right ballpark but I like the idea of a heroic figure who always does what's right and does so at great personal sacrifice. A resolute, stoic man who doesn't complain but weathers the storm, sheltering others from it.

I dreamt about wrestling again; about being a heel. A wild man who draws his strength from savagery. Who feeds off the enrgy of a crowd who is appalled by and terrified of him. A man uncivilised and ferocious. Brutal. Not just masculine, but feral. Rather than just punches for example, I'd be throwing out claws and headbutts.

>>Have you been making peace with your darker thoughts?
Kind of, my childhood sucked fucking ass.
My father was struggling to keep his job and he would take out his frustration on his oldest son (myself). Usually with a short temper and a swift hitting if I pissed him off
>>Have you integrated your sexuality into your daily life?
Don't know what you mean, I go to University and i talk to women of the opposite sex and i kind of lead them on knowing full well I want nothing to do with them.
such as?
>>Have you had any interesting dreams lately?
I don't dream

>dom/sub
I understand that one. But I always switch between both extremes, sometimes wanting to be either the bull or the cuck, I can imagine myself as the woman too, which is weird.
>feet
I already knew that one, I will take some time to accept that fact that I like feet
>siscon
I don't have an sister, I have an younger brother though. He's 2 years younger that me.

That's very nice of you! Thank you for doing that! Enjoy your coffee.

Freud
I don't think so, I'm more dominant in bed, but I think that's pretty common amongst men
No.
Had a dream about fucking my mom once several years ago. I was disgusted by it and it troubled me for days.
I'm an alcoholic, and can't stop thinking that leaving to a new town to start a new career doing something totally different will fix me. I know alcoholics and know it won't work out that way, but I can't stop thinking about it.

Jung
I'm not sure what you mean. I'm not troubled by my darker thoughts, if that's the question you're trying to ask.
I don't understand this question either. Am I sexually active? Yes. Do I mind talking about sex openly? I don't mind.
Did a quick google search, and by reading some new-age website I seem to relate to the 'everyman/orphan' the most
Nothing I can remember in recent times. I still dream, but they aren't notable.

I owe you all interpretations for opening up to me.
Before I write them out, I'll admit that I'm not a professional (yet). Elements of my interpretations could be subjective.
What I can promise is that I am giving this my genuine effort.
Here we go.

Attached: Jung Reading.jpg (600x875, 97K)

That's fine, take your time. I appreciate you going to the effort.

Jungian Half:
>I don't know...I don't think that I have stopped thinking about how I'd love to be someone how kills people that "deserved" it
You're a Dexter type? A judging spirit can be an immensely useful tool. You can use it to protect yourself and others. But "When fighting monsters, be sure you don't become one"
>I'm a virgin, so no
The integration of your sexuality doesn't necessarily mean becoming sexually active. Sexual integration is the process of bringing your desires from the inside world into the outside world. To act them out in a healthy way with others. To be bold enough to look for people with complementary desires, and to enjoy them together. It takes confidence. What is it you desire?
>The wounded healer, I seem to be drawn to that one.
Do you seek to protect people from the kind of abuse that you suffered from in the past?
>Not really, I can't remember my dreams
Make a conscious effort to remember them.
Go to sleep thinking this "I hope my dreams help me solve something tonight" or "I hope I remember my dreams tonight". There are many factors that can cause you to dream. I've found that simply reading and understanding Jungian thought has entirely changed the way in which I dream.

Attached: Wounded Healer.jpg (1600x1036, 421K)

define one
your question is superfluous, like any sexual interest beyond procreation, it's all a matter of spending time
I couldn't answer for myself
No
I won't decrease
Yes
Like to a piece of coal
That's the function of dreams, i've had dreams.

Official Thread Theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=gr0XWmEbiMQ

Attached: Jam on you crazy bastard.jpg (1024x536, 97K)

>I don't have any darker thoughts. I get angry at work, but everyone does. It's nothing I'd act on. Pedestrian.
It sounds like you've properly integrated your aggressive feelings. These feelings grow when they have no outlet. Do you partake in any naturally aggressive hobbies, like exercise?
>I have no idea what you mean, but I toss off once a night to help me sleep.
Toss off? I've never heard that one. Are you, English?
One who has integrated their sexuality into their daily behaviors is one who is openly sexual in appropriate moments. One who brings their inner desires into the outside world.
>could you outline the archetypes for me? I'm not sure if this is in the right ballpark but I like the idea of a heroic figure who always does what's right and does so at great personal sacrifice. A resolute, stoic man who doesn't complain but weathers the storm, sheltering others from it.
That's a damn good archetype to embody. The Archetypal Hero. Jesus being the prime example. He who voluntarily lets parts of himself die so that he can be reborn a more complete being. He who speaks only what is true at any expense.
He is the Logos.
>I dreamt about wrestling again; about being a heel. A wild man who draws his strength from savagery. Who feeds off the enrgy of a crowd who is appalled by and terrified of him. A man uncivilised and ferocious. Brutal. Not just masculine, but feral. Rather than just punches for example, I'd be throwing out claws and headbutts.
Initially, I'm led to believe that you are feel that there is too much structure and routine in your daily life. You may feel "to civilized" and as a result, your desire to be more of a base creature is growing. Longing to be free.
Does any of this strike a chord?

Attached: The shadow.jpg (1197x1197, 319K)

>Kind of, my childhood sucked fucking ass.
My father was struggling to keep his job and he would take out his frustration on his oldest son (myself). Usually with a short temper and a swift hitting if I pissed him off
As a result of the abuse, you might have an exaggerated response to threat, or high levels of neuroticism. Do you harbor feelings of resentment for your father? or have you forgiven him?
>Don't know what you mean, I go to University and i talk to women of the opposite sex and i kind of lead them on knowing full well I want nothing to do with them.
Now that's interesting, why do you do this? Do you have a fear of intimacy? Is it about control?
>such as?
The hero, the creator, the caregiver, ruler, jester, sage, rebel, lover, hero, outlaw, innocent, explorer, sage
>I don't dream
Make a conscious effort to remember them.
Go to sleep thinking this "I hope my dreams help me solve something tonight" or "I hope I remember my dreams tonight". There are many factors that can cause you to dream. I've found that simply reading and understanding Jungian thought has entirely changed the way in which I dream.

Attached: DarkSide.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

>"deserved" it
I might be an "Dexter" type, though I probably will never act on these feelings, for multilple reasons.
>Im a virgin, so no
I don't really have desires.... I guess I always wanted to be an writer/philosopher
>wounded healer
I was bullied a bit as an kid and I don't want people to feel bad or turn out as I did
>dreams
I will follow your advice, I even make my dream journal.

>Do you harbor feelings of resentment for your father? or have you forgiven him?
Yes i've forgiven him however the problems that arose from such a traumatic childhood persist. For example I don't like when people touch me (hugs/pats on the back or head, I tolerate highfives/handshakes) but thats it.
>Now that's interesting, why do you do this? Do you have a fear of intimacy? Is it about control?
Go against the garbage world that's in motion at the moment. I think sex before marriage is disastrous effect on society and individuals.
>The hero, the creator, the caregiver, ruler, jester, sage, rebel, lover, hero, outlaw, innocent, explorer, sage
Definitely hero, much like the user described above me
>could you outline the archetypes for me? I'm not sure if this is in the right ballpark but I like the idea of a heroic figure who always does what's right and does so at great personal sacrifice. A resolute, stoic man who doesn't complain but weathers the storm, sheltering others from it.

>Make a conscious effort to remember them.
Why, I don't feel they play a big role. I know what I want in life (work, wife, family, striving for a greater good within the community/state/church)

Attached: 69ac9125f28cb7a076a01eff69a1a8f1.jpg (1276x716, 593K)

>More dominant in bed
Great
>No
You're doin' fine so far
>I had a dream about fucking my mom once several years ago. I was disgusted by it and it troubled me for days.
That's a fucking doosy. I think we've all been there in some form or another. Don't worry about it, and drink some bourbon.
>I'm an alcoholic, and can't stop thinking that leaving to a new town to start a new career doing something totally different will fix me. I know alcoholics and know it won't work out that way, but I can't stop thinking about it.
Alright, don't drink that bourbon. Alcoholism is no joke. It's a positive feedback loop that is damn near impossible to slow. Cutting yourself off cold turkey could lead you to an nearly lethal hangover. There is a prescription drug out there that dulls the opiate affect of alcohol. So the idea is that you take this drug that dulls the mental affects of alcohol. So why drink alcohol, but not for the mental affects? To lessen your desire for alcohol, but not cut your body off cold turkey. So you take this drug, then begin to drink less and less each day until you've got yourself down to a manageable baseline.
Let everyone you're close to know that you're trying to stop drinking.
Treat yourself as if you're someone you're responsible for helping.

Attached: Freuds office.jpg (1200x675, 126K)

Yes, that does sound familiar. As for exercise, I'm out of shape and out of practice but I enjoy full contact martial arts and lifting weights. Trying to get back into it, but it's a struggle to fit it in around work commitments.

>I'm not sure what you mean. I'm not troubled by my darker thoughts, if that's the question you're trying to ask.
That's good. Fixation upon troubling thoughts implies that there's a problem that hasn't been processed properly. You're in the clear there.
>I don't understand this question either. Am I sexually active? Yes. Do I mind talking about sex openly? I don't mind.
Are you sexually satisfied?
>Everyman/Orphan archetpye
Why this one? Did you see your life reflected in it in any way?
>Nothing I can remember in recent times. I still dream, but they aren't notable.
Dwell on them first thing in the morning. As soon as you wake up from a dream, begin thinking about it immediately; you must cement it in memory in order to understand it.
There is so much that your dreams can tell you.

Attached: The Everyman.jpg (720x302, 135K)

>>Anything bizarrely fetishistic?
take this as you may but i've always had something of a "mommy fetish"
basically anything involving genuine love and me being comforted by someone of the opposite sex
call me pathetic but that's just how it is.
>>Any Insane Incestuous Inclinations?
no
>>Are you fixating on anything unusual lately?
no

Having the desire to be loved and cared for at home is nothing to be ashamed of.
There's a healthy expression of this:
As in having a desire to find a productive and helpful mate. One who will be there for you at home after a day of work.
and an unhealthy expression:
As in a literal Oedipus complex, which is a desire to be taken care in every aspect. To be taken care of as a baby.

Attached: Oedipus Rex.jpg (768x586, 63K)

i mean i wouldn't want the person that i love to do everything for me, i would just need personal help (someone to talk to when times get hard, advice for work, etc)
also, checked

Doc, help me out here. There was some jerk on the bus, lighting up a marijuana cigarette. I wanted to tell the guy off, see. I reckoned he'd probably hit me. What I wanted to happen was for him to have just thought about other people a little more instead of being hostile and inconsiderate. Anyway, I figured there was no way there'd be a positive outcome. I couldn't personade him. I'd her hit. That would be that. So I didn't say nothing. But I felt like a coward, even though it wouldn't seem to have been logical. Like maybe I should have just gone and got hit regardless. Liket that'd be the upstanding thing. What's it all about, huh?

>Why, I don't feel they play a big role. I know what I want in life (work, wife, family, striving for a greater good within the community/state/church)
Because Dreams have a way of telling you things that you didn't already know (Even though they come from your brain(Isn't that a trip?)). They're powerfully poetic; They can provide a greater feeling of Catharsis in two minutes then a psychologist can in two years.
Dreams are the keyhole that you can peek through to get just a glimpse of the DEEPEST REACHES OF YOUR SOUL.

Attached: Mandala.jpg (640x512, 276K)

Sounds to me like you have a desire for the archetypal house-wife.
That's nothing to be ashamed about.
Find your house wife out there, be sure that you're ready to catcher eye when you find her.

Attached: Happy Home.jpg (400x600, 64K)

thanks user, best of luck to you too :)
ravioli ravoli this better be fucking originaloni

Are you gonna make more of these threads later? This one was fun.

>inappropriate
I have the desire to be loved unconditionally and share my life with a partner. I have been told via observation and outright that a man's place is as a dominator and one who takes charge of his family's life beginning with the wife. Because I have had no one to love me like a mother ought to I feel callous disgust towards those who wish to be dominated which happens to be the whole female gender
>fetishistic
Perhaps femdom but all of the 3D shit is garbgae and most of the 2D stuff is the same. There is a small sampling of it that meets my requirements for a loving, guiding woman having mostly regular sex with a man.
Another one is ryona, hurt girls. I want to take care of them and be gentle with them and heal them. As monsterous as it is I want to be something to somebody and healing the sick seems to be a way to ingratiate someone to me so I can love them
>incest
When I was a kid I though about it with my sister and most female relatives most likely due to social isolation and not a whole lot of real flesh women to look at, but now that I am older I am disgusted by the thought
>fixation
I keep searching through tags of stuff I say I like and genuinely want to like to find some kind of emotional response or connection but it is mostly just physical stimulation which leads me to disappointment
>darker thoughts
No, I want to kill people, especially myself, I hate this fucking world and almost everyone in it (of the sample of people I have encountered and known in daily life)
>sexuality
It's very separate from daily life unless I spend a lot of time masturbating which I was the last couple of days as I had insatiable sexual frustration
>archetypes
I do not know any jungian archetypes, sorry.
>dreams
Not really, most of my dreams are disjointed reproductions of reality. Usually with spiders everywhere but the other night there were cockroaches instead. I usually forget them.

Attached: unknown-8.png (530x700, 716K)

No, not really.
No.
No.
No.
Already done that. Still doesn't help me become a member of society.
Yes.
What?
ayys paralyzing me with soundwaves

Attached: 1523593752914.jpg (861x923, 100K)

>Are you going to make more of there threads?
For sure. I might tailor them a bit differently in the future, but I'll stick to the theme.
>This one was fun
I had fun too, user. See you next time.

Attached: Sexual Tension II.png (600x400, 355K)