You will never get a non-obese, white 6/10 to spend the rest of your life with

>you will never get a non-obese, white 6/10 to spend the rest of your life with
How the fuck do I cope?

Attached: 1519269520332.png (507x540, 48K)

How long is the life?

i dont like niggers originally

Why you wanna dilute the white genepool like that? Sickening.

probably shot before he's 30 by a rival gang

I know that feel bro you just have to finish college and wait for the wall to hit. Also try making some white freinds to get into the social circle and luckly meet a nice girl.

Attached: 1147390_1.jpg (630x630, 34K)

White women are the scum of the earth. You deserve each other. The master race will be happas ruling over retardes mulatto slaves.

Why not get a bIack woman? Do you black men secretly hate yourselves, it certainly seems like it

I knew groids only pretended to like white guys to use them. Thanks for being honest and confirming my suspicions

The white women are a plus, its not the only reason why im friends with white people.

Nice bait George
Stop racemixing stupid kike

>making some white freinds to get into the social circle and luckly meet a nice girl.

Don't back track now. The groids are like a less intelligent Jew

His problem was he cant find a decent white girl. I gave him a solution. But my reasons extends more then to just find girls.

Who else will I play ARMA and red orchestra with?

They exploit ypeepo's natural altruism. They don't like you, they just want to fuck your women and worm their way into your workplaces

t.gook

Unironically, kill yourself.
Nigger nogger asshole clogger.

what if he isn't interested in anal?

>wait for the wall to hit
Are you saying you'd rather take a "liberated" white roastie that's near her expiration date over a young girl from your own race? If so, do you have any self-respect?

Kys nigger, thats how.

Why do monkey men love white women so much? Is it their entitled whining or their consumerist-addled minds?

you are socially conditioned into believing they do

The racemixing propaganda is real. I've been reading some IMF articles/reports and the way they refer to the general population is very telling. To (((them))), people are just economic units. (((They))) are genuinely concerned about the low birth rates in western countries. My guess is that they hope that by pushing miscegenation they'll they will get people with high enough IQ to make them enployable while harnessing the tendency of blacks to have lots of kids.

That's also why i think they push so hard for racial quotas in the work place.
That way they make these geoups morw desirable to women, which make them more likely to have kids.

Robot, nobody likes someone based purely off of a workplace presence

You missed the point. It's about putting them in prestigious high paying job.

>be friends with white majority specifically to talk about vidya since most blacks are only into sports or anime
>cant get past your race and have a normal conversation, only think about blacked/bbc memes
>constantly trying asking to say the n-word and get offended when you ask them to stop: "hurrr durr user is tirggerd"

like anyone but self hating coons would want to be sincerely friends with you guys.

also
>2k18
>still wanting white/asain females

arab qts are where its at

Attached: file.png (1600x900, 774K)

That's how I met my gf desu

Once again, women don't care. I've known several black chads that just could keep women from outside their race around because they were just fetishized. They all ended up settling down with 3/10 landwhales.

Attached: 80FE5B3192484380B300453DA0CFF5C7.jpg (720x700, 71K)

I'd be your friend but I'm still a racist lol. I'd knock off the Jow Forumsshit because I know how obnoxious it is, sucks how some people don't know when to keep it on the Internet

Pretty much. This is what happens when you're nice to them, they use you as a proxy punching bag for every tyrone that wronged them. The thug majority will define us no matter what we do. We're fucked.

But the point is to make them form interracial families and pump out kids to inherit the debt that the globalists created.

don't be silly, white women are falling at your feet because of the glorious BBC

white women are the most overrated thing on the planet btw

Niggers don't deserve anything above 2/10, because you are inherently a 1/10 because of your skin.

>Tfw sit next to a qt white blonde girl in class
>tfw she invited me to multiple friend get togethers

Gonna try my hand and make her my gf. If I fail I'll never make it

Attached: zamasu_by_rizalnov09-daez4ok.jpg (1024x576, 59K)