Strangers in my fucking house III

So two weeks ago my old man invited some bitch her dog and her son to stay over for 4 days. 4 days turned into a week, a week turned into 2 and now it's rolling onto THREE FUCKING WEEKS at this point. Their dog is shitting all over the house, and the bitch is loud as fuck and her son is a creep. It's getting to the point where I can't even enjoy my video games anymore because they are right next store. I am feeling equal parts angry and utterly fucking helpless. If I can find a positive spin on this it's that I feel spurned to GTFO my dads house. It's not as simple as just "moving out". I've got no friends to "crash" with and only $300 saved. It's a process, and at this point I feel...compelled to start it. I guess this both a rant and a "fucking help me!!" thread. I'll take whatever you got. How do I begin the process of calming down, and getting the fuck out of here?

Attached: images.jpg (200x153, 4K)

dominate the household. get mad. fuck the bitch, literally.

>dog
>nonfamily or nonfriends
shit i can imagine how much this sucks since im a germophobe, especially the dog and it shitting fuk man. have you talked to your father?

Piss and shit on them (ALL of them) to assert dominance.
then sell them all to a human trafficking ring

Attached: 1520511895129.jpg (750x722, 356K)

I did. He's basically resigned to this state of affairs. He says the bitch is getting her house inspected but it's always "one more day this" or "she didn't show up". I told him all he had to do to prevent this was say 4 words: "I'll think about it.". He lets out this sigh, gives me this non commital smile and just shrugs. I haven't felt...anything in months like I do now, and it's not positive.

Kek, your pic related made me smile so for that I thank you.

Get a job and a lock on your door and start saving up
Lie to temp agencies (or who ever) about past experience nothing to big they just have to fill out paperwork

Yeah. Ok. I can save. What was that about temp agencies though? What is that exactly and what kind of work do they do?

Temp agencies find you a job
Google "temp agency near me"
Go in ask if they're hiring
They have all kinds of jobs if you're in the U.S. try "people ready" its day labor but they hire anyone and you can start the same day or next day

>Temp agencies find you a job
Oh, so THAT'S what that is. I've read stories about how useless they are though, so I'm not really sure if that's an option. I mean, there a few places within walking distance and I can just apply myself. My search radius is hella small as I don't have a vehicle, though. Now about moving out; I'm completely lost on that front I don't even know where to get started on that. What do I do to get me started, like, where do I start?

Search online Craigslist reddit google are your friend
Since you have no car look for near bus line or something like that
Go to a part of town you like and look for "for rent" signs
You are most likely going to move somewhere shitty because you have no job and im guessing no credit unless you can get a co-signer

>search Craiglist, etc
For places to stay or something?

Yeah user you can do this
This is the beginning of your journey from neet to Norman

Do you get neetbux? Sometime the gubment will help you find somewhere to to stay

Just gave Craigslist a cursory look-- holy shit. The cheapest I could find was $650 montly and there are so many FEMALES ONLY/PREFERRED. I live near a Motel 6. Wouldn't that be cheaper?

No, I'm just a 23 year old NEET trying to join the military, but I don't that's working out

It's not cheap or easy living on your own thats why people get jobs and have roommates
The quicker you move out the "shitter" it'll be you can pack a bag right now and go sleep on a park bench or in the woods
It's going to take time to find a nice fit

So it seems like I just need to calm myself down, try and get a job, save all the while looking for a place for myself. These jokers might end up living here at this rate, so it seems I may have to start.

Yeah pile up money and "bide your time"

..."bide my time", huh? I have to say it's a little scary when I think about it, but after these past couple weeks, I've realized I have absolutely no control or say what goes on here. I don't think I'll ever forget this feeling.

You can also just look for single rooms to rent within a shared living space. Can be much cheaper than renting a studio or 1BR apt. And get a job. No one will rent to you without job history

Yeah user use that feeling to lit a fire in your belly to change and better yourself
Change form a "robot" to a "man"

Yeah but...how do I get over the paranoia of these fools going in my room when I'm not around and rifling through my shit. I feel like THAT right there is holding me back.

Buy a new door knob with a lock all you should need is a screwdriver