How much privilege do you have?

50% privilege here

Attached: oppressionchart.png (1618x1110, 817K)

>we must not judge people for what they are but what they do
>judges everyone for what they are

I'm a 6'4" pillar of patriarchy.

I like how they get larger as you go along so you unintentionally get the meme about insecure white manlets and also the meme about towering hons.

>0% privilege
Perfect. It's great being so oppressed and having all of my parents' millions in inheritance. Along with my upper-class qualifications and the multiple properties with rental potential, I'll surely be a wonderful leader.
Don't worry. I'll make sure to humble those straight white males who keep asking me for spare change. Fucking rapists.
I also got dick-ritualed by muslims, making me disabled, a jew, and a muslim all at once. You do not understand this level of oppression.

If I'm a white male and gay is that still only 30% privilege?

>Women have memed themselves so hard that now men pretending to be women lead their cancer movement

Males will always lead kek

looks like it origiri

This is stupid because white people and gays and bisexuals shouldn't be in any leadership positions period and trans men have more privilege than transwomen and lesbians. If they want to be men, they'll be treated like men.

>unintentional
HA!

>rich and white but homosexual so I'm super oppressed
Noice

50% too. Cisgender wh*Te "people" should leave Jow Forums immediately tbqh. There is literally no reason why they would be treated poorly, their problems are LITERALLY their own fault.

0%
Hjgjshdyhvvjnn

>literally
Found the 15 year old girl.

>the highest two are men in dresses
this shit is why men will always win

Wow I forgot how privileged I am when I spent the final years of my childhood living off top ramen with all my utilities shut off. Better check my white privilege!

Is asian part of the "of color" category? I notice that they mention specifically arabs, implying that non-black skin tones are separate from the "of color" categorization.

If charts could hear I would tell her to suck my dick and go away

As if the 3'7" hobbit man has more privilege than the 17' tall Amazonian woMAN...

That chart was made by a retarded person. Don't laugh!

Trannies should have more power than muslim men.

30% here.
I never wanted to be a leader. I'm more of a sub.

Attached: 1522451689151.png (1280x720, 581K)

>mutts aren't even on the charts

Attached: 1510617962216.png (547x626, 18K)

At my roots lies poor, divisive leadership

Attached: TrajanStatue2[1].jpg (400x600, 85K)

my privilege is infinite because i don't engage with anyone but myself

Dot dot dot
Dot dot dot

Attached: 1500776463114.jpg (482x404, 20K)

>LGBT and Transgender of Colour
>Leadership:Supreme
>highest leaders

infinite keks

Attached: pepe laughter.jpg (1510x1148, 342K)

Let's take a second to really consider what would happen if leadership roles and social structure were built according to this picture.

ALWAYS listen when colored trannies speak? Just follow what these people say regardless of their education, intelligence, or background? Leadership positions depending on how mentally ill you are?

L
M
A
O

Our tax dollars would disappear in a heartbeat funding retarded pointless shit. Degeneracy would be around every street corner. These morons would get rused and end up the footstools of real men with power at some point and we'd end up with a worse corporatocracy than we have now. Then they'd blame it on the white man again.

there are people who actually believe the OPs pic and why they believe it is beyond me, the only explanation i can conceive is that they are patronizing themselves. I mean if trans black dudes are superior then why wern't they the ones who conquered most of the world?

This picture has "We need WW3" written all over it. We need to at the very least expose these sheltered babies to real adversity or have them die off since they simply wouldn't last in the chaos and destruction of war.

perhaps a little responsibly and accountability to society, instead of leeching would force these movements to stop being such unpragmatic and useless.

Those people who believe it just like the combination of validation and being told what to do. They think they're striking against some sort of monolithic, Galactic Empire-style evil (validation) while also not having to come up with a coherent thesis or idea (told what to do). It's easy ego masturbation.

Wait LGBBQ fags are more oppressed than niggers? I don't remember gays being enslaved or legally being declared not a full person. I mean if we're going to go by history niggers seem to have been fucked harder.

inverse privilege

Attached: af2.png (741x568, 29K)

It's just a zero sum power grab smokescreened by Marxist rhetoric, user

That's what really messed with my head for a long while. I grew up in a liberal household and family in which judging someone for being something they could not control was frowned upon. Especially since I grew up in South Florida around basically every race in the book. Neighborhood was poor as fuck but the most crime that happened was fights between teenagers and bike theft.

Suddenly everything's turned upside down and my refusal to judge, either positively or negatively, someone because of what they are I'm seen as some kind of fascist psychopath that should be shot. Here's the kicker, because I'm gay and Jewish (great grandfather was adopted by Polish Jews who fled Poland when Hitler arrived) anybody I find to the right, who claim to be about meritocracy, would have me killed or oppressed just because of who I am.

Don't mind me, I'm just checking the numbers

Daily reminder that privilege actually means how competent, mentally stable, intelligent and, creative someone is

Mutts are "people of color."

>cherry picking the most well off of the worst off
>not saying the ultimate privelage is being a boss

Attached: b45003081059aa881478789c9f07b82dd5786da0ff19dc479c2a46d2fc805038.jpg (722x349, 47K)