Tfw no cutie art hoe gf

>tfw no cutie art hoe gf

Attached: 1524070693143.png (956x1256, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

artismspectrum.tumblr.com/about
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>problem hair
>problem glasses

i would stay away

ive always wanted to fuck an art hoe but i imagine it's impossible. they want you to look a very specific way, have niche interests that mesh well with their stupid and shallow interests, and you have to be cool 24/7. unattainable for me. i settle for lower middle class girls in low-wage jobs with daddy issues.

damn id motorboat her asshole for hours
post more/contact info

>thinking that any girls of this type want to have a boyfriend, and dont just want sex with strangers
you are so naive

>those tits
id life draw the shit out of her

Dude they're hoes, just look edgy and have "interesting" (pretentious) shit to talk about.
But that's only for fucking, dating idk

all art hoes act cute and innocent and altruistic
but they are all
the most monsterous and toxic and disgusting people on the planet
stay away

You're thinking of all women

i dunno man. i matched with an dancer hoe (kind of like an art hoe, she was into alternative shit and dancing.) missed my chance to meet up with her because of final exams and she just flat out ignored me after that. impossible to please their dumb asses.

>niche interests that mesh well with their stupid and shallow interests
I imagine I can get well with an arthoe talking about music, literature, and filmography (despite my hating almost everything I fucking watch), even if her interests were shit like photography or painting.

>haha you're so right user! the modernist movement is simply an extension of our over-saturated reality, filtered through a lens of irony and cynicism; it's way more abstract than absurdism! you're really smart
>*in her mind* (When the fuck is this blue-balled, virgin creep going to stop talking to me? He messages me about every insignificant thing, and now that he knows I like art he tries to come off as knowledgeable, its so fucking pretentious. I wonder why Chad doesn't like art...can't he see I'm more unique than every other basic bitch he fucks? Chad and I just click in a way most people don't, even if we have differing interests are personalities mesh well. I think I'll just block user after tonight, and issue a restraining order if he comes by my Starbucks again.

Attached: kirst.webm (406x454, 1012K)

Yeah they are stupid and deserve rape no doubt

I wanna destroy her beautiful body by continuously impregnating her

I think i fuckin know this chick wtf
she live in MA?

Attached: 1493938427580.jpg (234x228, 44K)

She's gorgeous originalio

I know a girl who looked just liked this.

For one project where we were suppose to paint a nude, this bitch brought a piece of wood she painted with her ass.

The worst part, she use acrylics IN A OIL PAINT CLASS.

they are women, they are all attracted to chad.
if you are tall, fit and have an attractive face, you can have literally any girl because you fit every girls ideal mate
it matters fuck all how you dress or what your hobbies are

Disgusting, OP
She probably thinks photography with a polaroid makes her artistic

don't forget problem eyebrows, problem glasses, and problem tattoos/piercings (can't see them in this pic but thots like this always have at least 2 of each). literal trash.

These girls are soo ugly when you get the makeup off, fucked one in the shower and she went from a 6.5 to a 4

who is this? I cant find the source.

One of these friendzoned me. She would fuck so many men and come to me crying that they treat her like a shit. After 6 months of it I had to get away.

I found it after searching harder: artismspectrum.tumblr.com/about

who is this entirely original dark-haired woman?

people like that are disgusting to me
pretension incarnate, they're fucking insufferably smug
both men and women
holocaust

Why do they make me diamonds more than any other type of girl? I know they're problematic but still unnnf

Attached: B0167B21-9D33-4117-BA6E-60ADABDF4DCB.png (583x584, 578K)

>tfw my uni is full of these types
>tfw I chose a course that is full of autismos and robots

Attached: 2dd.jpg (600x600, 37K)

I actually love the artsy girl aethetic. I live near CalArts and see them all the time. They just happen to also be fucking lunatics.

Bumping for more alt/arthouse qts

Attached: DADD42A8-EC4F-449B-85FD-FC1FAE503B17.jpg (600x450, 51K)

pink hair is the cutest.

Fuck where can I find a qt 3.14 arthoe girl

Attached: EA5E873C-D65D-4962-9626-E84993A3FE08.jpg (736x716, 76K)

How do you realistically fuck these kind of bitches? I hate feminism and I hate talking about lefty bullshit. If I faked being interested in that shit, they would put you into instant friendzone, no? Wouldn't you have to be basically vague as possible when discussing politics?

"Artsy" girls are fucking disgusting. They look nice, but they're liberal as shit, they're assholes and they're fucking whores.
>t. dumbass who went into art
fuck my life

Indeed it is my patrician friend

Attached: 2377C8F2-C4A3-4D96-BB23-F78FB3781841.jpg (500x738, 63K)

Not as "artsy" as the others but still a qt

Attached: 65868834-9C16-437D-B56F-DE3DF141ABF1.jpg (500x500, 57K)

I don't think I've seen a more contrived punchable face on all my days

I feel the same way, they seem to alien and I wouldn't be able to relate to them.

It's pretentious to say but I'm not pretentious enough for them to be interested in me.

I LIVE IN SEATTLE WHAT THE FUCK WHY WHY WHY
IM TALL I DRESS IN BLACK I MAKE ART AND MUSIC AND WRITE PLAYS I GO TO COOL DIVE BARS EVERY NIGHT I SMOKE CIGARETTES I DO DRUGS WHHHHhhYyYyyyyyyyyYyy why cant I just get some dumb art cunt to fuck me why WHY fucking FUCK WHY!!!!????!??!? aHHhHhhhhh rEeeeErEeeeeerrrEEeeeeeerEEEEEEE SOMEONES GONNA DIE

Attached: 1D781109-FF55-44A7-B69C-8CC7F8F2D77B.jpg (437x431, 37K)

Beads me mang. Ive had no more luck than you.

Attached: 91CAD047-8F6F-4198-83D6-25FF16613413.jpg (684x960, 68K)

> so many qts corrupted by sjw agenda
thankfully there are a few natural qts left.

Attached: 1523845851612.webm (640x640, 1.9M)

Minneapolis honestly

all my gfs friends are like this. she hates them all now lol

Is it the bangs and dyed hair that makes me love them even though they're usually insane.

Haven't seen that autistic girl posted in a while. She a cute.

Saved to the qt folder

Attached: AB735150-0E7A-4799-B113-DBADEBB2A0FD.jpg (736x736, 77K)

>tfw no pink art hoe

Attached: 71mZvll7bgL._SX355_.jpg (355x244, 9K)

It really is a shame you know because I know that I am the coolest and scummiest guy in this city but no one cares to notice. Maybe its because I stay pretty clean cut and dont have any tattoos. Idk. Faggot women wont love me what I do care, at least I have booze to keep me warm at night

Yeah you've got to be alt chad with tats and piercings and edgy hair with alt fashion. I can't put that amount of effort into my appearance.

Attached: 19A30A3C-849B-469F-8BF1-A0A230AC4D7E.jpg (500x740, 63K)

i fucked a lot of these type of girls when i was in high school. it was really easy for me at the time, when i was basically just looking for meaningless sex. if you're attractive in a way that fits their shitty tumblr aesthetic, its a cakewalk. I talked about politics intelligently but neutrally, and would occasionally spout some bullshit about metaphysics, then act all distant and mysterious. they instantly thought i was some sort of paragon of virtue, because 99% of them are fucking idiots who want to appear smart. extremely easy to manipulate, but long-term relationships with them are a no, because theyre generally extremely emotionally abusive.

>tfw you're a numale art boi neet pathetic wimp neet that nobody would date

>wanting a whore bitch to nag at you, lie, force you to go places, force you to pay for shit, and start gaining weight
FUCK NO

seattle is good, but i'd say go to LA or Portland for the highest population of this type of chick. then find groups of them and hang out in the group so they feel the need to compete with the others in order to fuck you.

become someone's girlfriend, that's your only option.

Is collecting pictures of women you consider attractive an autistic thing to do

Attached: EEEFF74D-5E11-40D0-8AD5-822E43AF7CB3.jpg (402x402, 47K)

One final bumperino

Attached: 89A165B7-9EC2-486A-B3FD-2B3F65958637.jpg (640x800, 101K)

>Why do they make me diamonds more than any other type of girl?
Because they are the sluttiest of the sluts.
They're absolutely screaming for attention visually, and it implies they're drippingly desperate to be dicked.
You can also tell that at a glance that they have phenomenally bad judgement and self control.
Creatures of pure emotion. Easy fuckings.

t. worked with, lived with, and plowed these girls for the last half decade (fun but big waste of time desu)

I mean I wear combat boots and all black and look pretty scummy but its not flashy or trendy enough for these bitches, who cares anyway

Yeah man I just got fired and im about to be homeless so I am probably gonna split pretty soon, might as well drift south. Fuck

Combat boots and all black stuff sound more neo nazi than arthouse

Attached: FB1F87F5-F453-44FE-97B9-17E98F044288.jpg (500x500, 73K)

Yeah it also doesnt help I am 6ft4 with aryan features and a simple blonde haircut thats kinda hitler youthy but whatever

Try a more colourful wardrobe if you're trying to attract arthoes. Stuff like pastel yellows and soft reds/blues. Nothing really flashy though. I feel like shopping at a thrift store would be easy to find shit that fits their aesthetic.

Attached: 74CDE7EF-90A0-42D6-AFB4-3C0100931372.jpg (500x636, 76K)

Color is gay

Your mom is gay
original

That said I have yellow laces in my boots (they mean ultraviolence in skinhead culture)

nice quads lil nigman

this x1000

used to hang out with groups of art hoes and literally all of them try to out compete each other, ended up fucking 3 of them, 2 others tried to fuck me, and 2 others wanted to fuck me (so ive heard)

hello gwn

HEY I KNOW THIS HOE!!!!!

This looks like a page out of the Fresh Prince of Bel Air Collection.

you don't mattress girl was an art hoe and she falsely accused an innocent man of rape. also she suffer no consequences.

Attached: 1495727080691-IMG_0127-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 65K)

Shes in a 6 year relationship with a guy who just got his masters in chemistry... Her ig is localgal

Natural qts are the purest. Down with the (((modern world)))!

Attached: 1510532037601.png (499x499, 19K)

>tfw these people are everywhere and the culture of being a qt artys girl is being lost because its getting more popular thus thots do it now.

So are these girls as full of themselves as they look?

SJW lesbians love me for some reason. we fuck for some time and weeks later they'll force losing interest in me, then they go on social media to show everyone how lesbian they are and how much they hate men.
what the fuck is wrong with them?

>TFW WHEN MISSED OUT ON THE ART OF BONDAGE CLASSED AT UNI

probably would annoy the fuck out of you.

dated one for 3 years.
>had no sense of personal responsibility, blamed everyone else for her shortcomings and mistakes
>when she couldnt place the blame elsewhere she would just repeat "im a piece of shit" like some dumb badge of honor rather than address the situation
>sent nudes to people on tumblr. again made me the bad guy when i was pissed about it
>made out with people at parties and cried "i dont know how to say no! im so bad socially!"
lads it is not worth it. as much as robots get hate, i believe alot of us have good hearts and proper self-awareness. art-hoes only care about themselves and their image and will suck your soul away if you sat for too long

>made out with people at parties and cried "i dont know how to say no! im so bad socially!"
This really gives my noggin a good joggin. Women are really like this? Is this a meme?

She's got a similar look as emily ratajowski.

Attached: er.jpg (764x1200, 119K)

I know a short, pudgy, asian lyft driver who gets more pussy than almost anyone I know. Theres more to this world than you know user.

>that man jaw
>that caked up face
>that gross lipstick
>shitty hair
>skimpy clothes
Yeah, not qt just a thotie that uses faggots like you to post her art around virally.

with her it was reality. still struggle to understand too.
the relationship has fucked me up and my self worth and i think about suicide everyday because i feel like i will never be enough to satisfy someone or make them happy

Pure musician girls are the best

Women into art are the most toxic people. They are all immature backstabbing cunts. They talk shit about everyone if it makes them feel better and they sit in their echo chamber and spout their virtue signal bullshit.
They are human trash and not worth more than a pump and dump

yall be underestimating how easy art hoes their whole thing is that they like to be unique so just be different in a not too weird way and have any hobby that you're really into vidya counts

personally im really into drawing so its super easy for me just ask em if they're willing to pose for a drawing and if they seem like the type in the nude

well thats your problem you waited too long with girls in general but with art hoes especially you should have made your first move within the first 1 to 3 weeks of knowing them 3 is pushing it or if they're very reserved and not as comfortable with flirting and playful touching

first of all don't discuss politics with women unless bring it up and if they bring it up stay neutral and change subject in early stages you want to make them feel like you guys are compatible so challenging deep rooted beliefs is a no no but yeah honestly have hobbies that you are legitimately into girls love a dude who seems to have aspirations for some reason but for the most part try and let her talk about herself and be really interested

she's a fucking first grade teacher, if i was one of her students id be thirsting over her

never had this problem i live in montreal which isnt only chalked full of pretty women but plenty of art hoes and hipsters

the color is honestly really pretty, it's just the cut
those bangs are gross

this girls and goth,emo,scene girls are the biggest hypocrites
they claim to be more deep and seem smart but they are the biggest sluts out there
yes even bigger sluts than stacy

do not fall for the pixie dream girl meme ,shits a trap

bless

Attached: 1523997107420.jpg (960x502, 118K)

unfortunately it is not a meme i know one myself and she is hard to deal with luckily she is my friend only although she has tried to make out w me while drunk a few times

Kek underrated
origongo

not to be an ass but literal carbon copies of this chick live in every major city in the world

idk my friend is like 5'4" and these chicks cant stay away from him. hes pretty artsy though

See, this kind of thing is an evolutionary bargain, you get to breed with her but you didn't have to make a lasting commitment first, so theoretically you'll get to have a child without investing any effort or time into its upbringing. That's like winning the lottery in evolutionary terms, and so it's hard for men who have evolved to keep an eye out for this opportunity to resist it. This is the kind of woman you would bang and tell your wife it didn't mean anything, because to you it didn't; "Honey it's not relevant to you, I'm never going to invest a significant amount of time and resources into her instead of giving those things to you, I reserve those things for you because you demand them."

Attached: bret-weinstein-evergreen-youtube-640x480.jpg (640x480, 38K)

>Lesbians
>Fuck a dude

???

Perfect breeding material.

Muted42sec

>"Honey it's not relevant to you, I'm never going to invest a significant amount of time and resources into her instead of giving those things to you, I reserve those things for you because you demand them."
At those autism levels you'd have to be pretty rich to get a wife in the first place.

WORST type of girls, their not-like-other-girls bullshit is pain in the ass. They are exactly like other girls, full of shit and only interested in chad. They all even look the same. Pathetic and people are still falling for it.
Also fuck all of you cunts bragging about fucking thots, you're the cancer killing Jow Forums.

Attached: 1521016291462.jpg (600x576, 37K)