Would it be weird if I randomly proposed to one of my female friends we do something like a mock wedding and throwing a...

Would it be weird if I randomly proposed to one of my female friends we do something like a mock wedding and throwing a party like a BBQ to celebrate so we can begin to have frequent sexual proclivities with one another? I don't know why it should sound weird or why they'd say no, but it sounds like it might potentially be a bit interpreted as an offensive gesture.

Attached: 1522988869400.jpg (449x412, 21K)

You legitimately have autism.

Well you think she'd over look that if I offered to get her a new dress for the party?

Wait are you gonna throw a party just to propose a friend?

Definitely not, you fucking idiot.

Attached: 1492413063008.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Kind of yes. That's the plan. The party is just an excuse to do something fun sort of like a date before I slip her the salami, and to let the dame know she's my main squeeze. I mean I'm just going to have a party to propose it I was going to propose we fuck or whatever and the celebration thing after.

Well I kind of want to buy her a dress. She'd look pretty in one. Is it a bit much to throw it in along with a party? That might sound a little too bribery-ish which isn't really what I'm going for.

Attached: 1519025157100.jpg (600x600, 67K)

Get her a red dress and some roses. Girls really like that. I'm from India and I know so.

Nah I was going to let her pick it out. Maybe the party idea is just bad and I should go back to my first plan of hunting down and killing an animal, gift wrapping it in a box and leaving it on her doorstep as a present.

Attached: 1523414996644.jpg (700x465, 51K)

This is literally peak autism.

Oh by propose you mean ask her out? I thought you meant propose to marry.

Oh, you're b8. Dick.

Well not marry but maybe imply something more serious than just date. Like a pre-engagement kind of thing perhaps.
I don't know when I found out she got a boyfriend I thought maybe if I go kill a deer and wrap it up and leave it on her doorstep she'd know it was from me and I'm more virile of a specimen than him. She likes meat and it just seems like it wouldn't be very manly to buy her a fur coat or something instead of just giving her the pelt.

Well I don't know if she does for sure have a boyfriend. I assume she might. It seems very likely. She was open to the idea of being with me and I'm not sure if she just went with some other guy because she was desperate or something.

Attached: Dw-xXO2I_iTCSUkYBhP4GmYsuOPORHXQb_HBVddrVWM.jpg (600x294, 29K)

this is literally the worst idea for trying to fuck someone i've ever heard.

How can it even possibly be the worse? You're just trolling. Why wouldn't she like this stuff? It's not just about the sex. I'd let her be my girl.

Attached: Ygf8-YXZnYbsC0waQjuvBBF1Dph7SWHZ6k-HB3oH3-w.jpg (1024x683, 129K)

Yes, it would be very weird. Just ask her out like a normal person and don't place her in a weird position like that.

Don't.

What do you mean by ask her out? I don't like going on dates to places I get really bored and then I have to try and put up a stand up comedy show and entertain her out in public like I'm some sort of circus performance monkey. Or we'd sit there and have a boring silence, or start talking about politics which is just a disaster no matter what because most women are just neo liberals and a fucking debate about stuff over reasoning rather than emotional arguments like "guns are bad they should be banned" sounds boring as fuck. I nearly almost completely would rather just be alone. Except I like her and it'd probably be better than being alone. It'd be boring doing regular meme tradition crap instead of trying to do things I find fun or interesting. I don't see why she wouldn't like this stuff.

Attached: 1522641100740.jpg (634x635, 181K)

No seriously you have autism. This is an extremely autistic thing to do. It's like the "will u b my gf" tard stories.

Do not ever randomly propose to anyone, user. They won't think it's cute, they'll think it's weird and uncomfortable.

Attached: 1366083611448.png (300x259, 71K)

do this and report back please

Did your mother also make you get weighed underwater?

don't do it. you have to be cliche as fuck and just casually ask her on a regular date

What tard stories? I've never heard any of these. Why would they dislike that? It's not like a proposal proposal if you know what I mean.
What do you mean?
We can do that any time though. Why would we even go on a date if we're probably just going to end up having sex anyway? It's just easier to invite girls over to my place and ask them if they want to fuck if I just want to fuck. I like her though.

Attached: 1519433892141.jpg (750x747, 59K)