/drugfeels/

>tfw still no weed
feels bad man

Attached: 1515284967706.jpg (1250x1450, 684K)

Tapped myself, no bud, no edibles and all my plugs dont have anything for me.

Life is really pointless imo if you arent high or cant get high later.

No matter how shitty my day was I had weed to look forward to. Nothing is enjoyable. Every minute feels like an hour.

Probably gonna go buy some beer man this fucking sucks I wish I had a card

kek about to smoke a bowl right now

britfag here, if I order DXM on amazon my post office isn't going to check it right?

Attached: 1485883317101.jpg (324x322, 41K)

I'm waiting on an eighth right now

It's literally the only thing I look forward to anymore, the only thing that animates me

>not living where its legal
>people don't have a never ending supply of pot
Pathetic.

Attached: 1455238067287.jpg (316x340, 31K)

So is it possible to get benzos from a doctor if I tell him i'm having anxiety at work and feel like I can get fired any moment?

About to buy a sack later today. I'm starting to worry that I fucked my brain doing this shit but I've been smoking for so long that it's probably too late.

the munchies are killing me , I'm so fucking bloated from nonstop eating,

I feel bad for those in non legal states but even worse for those who don't even have shady plugs

Not everyone can be born ugly mongoloid like you in the right place at the right time.

It will be legal everywhere eventually. The man needs to find a way to get his end first before you see stores everywhere without the need of medical cards

>this is why robots should not have drugs

>tfw my magic flight lunch box arrives today

Attached: 3XPbj0K.png (820x1500, 501K)

That sounds bait. You could always find someone on Instagram and get them to ship it first class. I've bought at least a pound of weed this way and a few other bits and have always had it arrive next day no problems.

Yeah that's never going to happen and if it does there's going to be a serious autistic breakdown

>tfw normie brother buys drugs for me

Attached: 1501668135940.png (420x420, 23K)

Can confirm. Smoked for 15 years and then went on a year long break whilst starting a family only to realize I'm nothing without weed. Even with weed I'm the same person, just oblivious to the problems it has created.

Life is pointless just like your post fucking water drinkers always trying to annoy the pot heads

>tfw took 10mg of oxy
>Should have taken 15-20mg
I want to nod off again.

Attached: 00114what.jpg (350x296, 46K)

>tfw your post kills the thread
I should really do the same to my life

I feel normal and go weeks-months at a time without smoking. Mostly just worried about memory/IQ/decision making shit I wouldn't be able to notice.

Whats everyone doing on 4/20? im getting an ounce of Blue Dream

>he's never been to canada

Attached: 1510789353430.jpg (250x238, 18K)

Dude you need to chill your post didnt do shit this board aint what it was before

Probably go buy some edibles and eat like 100mg

Attached: DUm3sMkU8AAdpuZ.jpg (901x1200, 148K)

Welcome to the club.
Depends on usage I guess. I overdid it for sure, at my peak I was smoking at least 10g a day. Grew it, sold it, did literally anything I could to get as much as possible. Most casual smoker I know haven't been affected too much but I guess they weren't the smartest people before they started smoking anyway.
Got myself a half of some homegrown haze and a few medicated fudges(50mg each).

Damn, be careful with such a high amount of THC.

a Youtuber had a PO box open and a few fans sent him Grape and Vanilla BACKWOODS. I gotta get my hands on some.

>tfw dealer texts me to ask if I'm ok
lol

Attached: tumblr_inline_n1.jpg (267x260, 27K)

I know that feel bro. I'm on day 2 no weed and I am BORED! Everything is boring as shit without weed. I don't even want to play games I just want to sleep. Apparantly it's because smoking weed fucks with your dopamine/brains reward system. I quit for 7 months before and ended up fine. Give it time and you will find the joy in shit again.

>backwoods
That's a waste of weed but if you have the money go for it.
>be careful
Man my tolerance is getting so high lately so I doubt it'll be bad.

Attached: DM1B6nuVoAA3cce.jpg (900x1200, 114K)

>10g a day
How is that even possible?

og shatter ftw

fight me if you think otherwise

Smoke blunts all day everyday. Was a NEET at the time just making chump change selling what I grew. It's really not that hard when every blunt you roll is 0.5-1g.

please inform me

how did you grow your own buds?
what did you use?
what did you need?

and how tf did u get seeds that actually are able to grow

Dead head og/girl scout cookies reporting in

I could easily kill any of you druggie degenerates and no one would care

Attached: download.jpg (205x246, 5K)

Lol me too... My heroin dealer. Thats how i know ive hit rock bottom

>haven't had weed in about 5 months
>feel less lazy I guess, but a good sesh would would dope right around now

got me some platinum kush

Gonna abuse the fuck out of a 1g cart I bought off of a kid at school recently. Don't know what type it is, I just know that it's 90 something percent and it tastes like shit. Works great though.

Just Google 'how to grow weed'

I bought auto flowering seeds from Humboldt seeds every time. Never used any of my own.

forcing myself to take a break of dxm after binging to much. also hoping to get some of the magic back.

Attached: 1490711366948.jpg (402x604, 49K)

This user is unironically going to die. Hope the high was worth it.

probably gonna smoke sour diesel

Quitting weed

How long did it take you to start getting joy back in life?

>6 weeks dry
it's starting to come back slowly, still bored of life most of the time though.
Gonna hit some concentrate on 4/20 and then take another month or two pause before moderating my use

it's not even 9pm and I'm HIGH OFF MY TITS!! Holy living fuck!! I'm on that weedle-dee-deed! That WEEDLE-DEE-DEED haha oh my goddddddddd! Yes Indeedle-dee-deed smoke that weedle-dee-deed

>totes worth it

I bought one in 2015 and found myself very disappointed with it. I never got smooth hits and it never got hot enough even with premium batteries.

Why do opiates feel so fucking good?

Attached: 1516578043281.png (5305x5632, 1.22M)

Fuck, I should probably quit now before I completely waste my life.
Why does life have to be so boring and hard?

Isnt she smoking crack or meth?

any robots want to come over and eat weed brownies and play Mario Party 1 or Mario Kart 64

Attached: 1524018553715.jpg (600x600, 30K)

Just smoked for the first time in 3 weeks and I kinda feel like i'm having a heart attack but that's okay cause I also feel really good :^)

Attached: 20180416_175310.jpg (1632x1224, 234K)

Sometimes you can get a small amount of benzos if you say you have a phobia of flying and need to go somewhere for work/family/funeral on short notice
Might also make it easier to convice a psych to prescribe them later on, it's very unlikely a GP will prescribe them unless you're old and decrepit

So what would he give me for my anxiety?

Molly + lsd
Weed also of course, still got some nice purple forbidden fruit strain.

Rank your favorite drugs from most to least. For me It's:
Weed>benzos>opiates>stimulants>disassociatives>>>>>>>alcohol
I put psychedelics in a tier of their own, since they're not really "general uses" drugs.

Attached: 1523985683570(2).jpg (750x881, 114K)

Probably ssris at first

Anyone done LSA/morning Glory seeds?

Dissociatives>>>LSD>tryptamines>MDMA/empathogens>phenethylamines>weed>alcohol>gabaergics/benzos>stimulants>deliriants
Haven't done opioids more than a handful of times, never managed to "nod" even with 20mg of oxy, kratom just makes me throwup or feels like coffee

I fuckin miss this feel m8

>try to kill myself with a bunch of oxy and vodka
>wake up fine
>start abusing oxy because I like the feel
feels good and bad man

Meth but whoever did the pipe did it wrong, still a cool picture

Any scottish robots that can hook me up with some weed? Studying abroad as a robot is hell if you're a pothead.

doctor just cut off my dexedrine prescription
fuck
my
LIFE

I want to smoke meth with a anime girl

Attached: IMG_8235.png (700x700, 425K)

Its the eyes, thats sort of what its like when you smoke it that is

>eat a big meal before dropping acid
>it kicks in after 10 minutes instead of the usual 30-45
>took too much
>spend an hour or the trip laying on the bathroom floor with a stomachache dry heaving
>told my grandmother I was tripping
>my roommate bought alcohol and got really drunk on it and was rambling on and on and eventually puked
>listened to her drunken ramblings until she fell asleep
>seeing fractals and tracers
>has a beer left over and I drink it
>intensity of the trip lessens
>browse /b/ looking at nudes, greentexts, pastas and conspiracy theory threads for hours until it wears off

pretty good night after I stopped feeling sick to my stomach

>In Canada
>electric chair if caught with a gram
>need to be dying of cancer in order to get medical approval

Fuck off with your Canada me dipshit.

Holy FUCK guys
I just scored some hash in peobably one of the chaddest actions I've ever done.
>be me, just over two hours ago. Bored after a day of not having weed.
>Some of my leftist friends are occupying a uni campus, went because they said there'd be free alcohol, plus nothing better to do.
>stay too long, get bored. it was really just an excuse for a bunch of bougie girls to cosplay as May '68 and smoke tabacco in their uni's hallways.
>want to leave but no more trains
>other guy also wants to leave, he lives only about an hour's walk from there, whereas it would be 3 for where I live. He offers that I sleep on his sofa. I accept.
>We decide to see if we can find some bottle lying around somewhere then leave with it
>unsuccessful.jpg
>we start walking, sober and bored, at this point I want nothing but to lie down and sleep.
>walk through suburbs of Paris which are supposedly chill. some niggers but they usually leave the streets once the betting shops and bars close.
>the guy isn't really joyful, he starts telling me about some girl that rejected him, I honestly don't give a fuck.
>bad_vibes.jpg
>walking down a long street in the middle of nowhere. Notice a hooded guy walk onto the street behind us. Bring it up, but we don't pay much attention to him.
>co-walker starts talking about how he once got mugged exactly like this one night. we make jokes about "what if he's a mugger"
>figure we could 2v1 him, whereas it was 1v2 the time my friend was mugged.
>the guy behind us closed distance very fast. seems weird
>at one point, I can hear him make some noises and his footsteps are close, we both turn around to ask him what the fuck he wants
>gun pointed at me
>"empty everything, your wallet, fast" in nigger acent
>HOLYFUCK.jpg
>I instinctively put my hand inside my jacket pocket, upper-torso level
cont.

eating some edibles and smoking a dub of weed alone in the garden

(cont.)

>friend stays surprisingly calm. unimpressed. Just starts complaining to the guy like "what the fuck, do I look like I have money? I'm a student, man, come on" on the same tone as if he were complaining to some douche in middle school, or a highschool teacher or something.
>friend has a very defensive stance, nigger is still yelling "I don't care!", "your pockets!" "fast." friend keeps complaining.
>hand is still in my pocket
>the nigger is actually sweating, he's stressed
>holding his gun sideways, quivering and shaking
>pointing it from one of us to the other, randomly
>he's really not any older than us, and shorter too
>thisismychance.jpg
>with the hand inside my pocket, I grab his right hand with the gun in it and pull it downwards and "away" (kind of behind) from me
>nigger kid immediately drops the gun
>with my other hand, I punch him in the face
>my friend then full out charges him, punches him 3 times in the stomach, mouth and head. By the second punch, the mugger was already knocked out
>HOLYFUCK.jpg
>I'm panicking, don't know what to do, just resting against a tree. adrenalin rushing in me like never before
>friend punches the unconcious guy in the head one last time for good measure
>turns and looks at me
>the idiot is actually smiling and laughing
>we look at the gun
>some kind of replica, not airsoft, but no magazine you can take out and no actual mechanical parts
>start walking fast away
>friend doesn't follow
>turn around
>he's literally looting the guy's body
>"hey he might have some good shit!"
>he finds about 20 euros, a cool knife, rolling materials, and about 5 or 6 g of great hash, and I think another object which he didn't show me
>we run the last 20 minutes to his apartment, still under adrenalin like fuck

so yeah bros, that's how I scored some good hash and made a Chad friend

FUCK

think i'll go out and buy a bunch of DXM tomorrow

Attached: 1523077855405.jpg (561x561, 60K)

I need at least 3 beers in me to function in public without being anxious

Great work user. I like to think if I was ever mugged that I'd be able to seize the opportunity to jump the mugger if possible

Attached: 1523907673223.png (349x491, 203K)

>tfw weed gives u anxiety
>tfw scared to take drugs because you've had too many bad trips
>tfw I'm basically and alcoholic because it didn't make me think

I need drugs that suppress thoughts anons. I don't get drunk every day but I don't want alcohol to be my only choice to get me through the bad nights.

Know that feel bro. After being high on dxm for about 5 days straight one of my friends had to slap me around a bit to stop.

Have a similar story
>senior year of hs
>11pm take 150 benadryl capsules and down a bottle of liquid codeine
>wake up next day on the high of my life

mixedfeelsman

Attached: 165434567.jpg (667x670, 48K)

I stick to weed and alcohol on weekends, keeps the tolerance fresh and the highs are ALWAYS pure delight.
Acid when I'm feeling adventurous
Phenibut when I have shit to do

Attached: 1512875891350.png (500x610, 155K)

Have not smoked in months cause the job I want drug tests people. Hopefully they drug test me this week so I can drop the bottle and pick up the bong

>dude shrooms will blow your mind and connect neurons!!

I took a gram and tripped for like 3 minutes and felt sick. I don't get the hype.

Stoned but wish I had some meth, it's over priced here in NZ.

I smoked pot for, easy +12 years... Damn, fellas you made me fell dirty for my past...

Attached: disgusting-gif-2.gif (300x300, 1.46M)

Do you regret it? Why'd you quit?

>it's a "mind attempts to come up with bullshit justifications to get high on heroin in the middle of the week" episode

Attached: 1523871294343.jpg (512x288, 25K)

got an 1/8 each of prez, grand daddy purp, and the truth on satruday night but I smoked a little bit of it on the weekend but there's definitely still plenty for friday. I bought some snacks:white cheez-its, swiss rolls, blueberry fig newtons, pringles, energy drinks, soda, salt and vinegar chips, funyun, beef jerky, and kool aid bursts. I got a bong, a vape, and a pipe and I'll keep them all loaded whenever possible. all my 4/20s have sucked so I want this one to be good. it's also my 10th one ever.

Attached: 1448073052921.jpg (599x559, 90K)

1 gram isn't enough for anything more than a mood shift unless they're super potent

Anyone else smoke cigarettes? I'm about to go out and finish the pack I bought this morning... maybe tomorrow will be the day I quit :/

It will definitely widden your pupils make colors brighter and your vision expand which is the baseline, Op missed it cuz it was his first time, but yeah first time do at least 2-2.5.