Males are obsolete

Think about it. Males are a disposable mutation with the Y chromosome, whereas femaIes are the real compIete humans. Now that there are machines to do labor that males would do, and there's so much sperm in sperm banks, why should we keep males? They are more violent, rapists, and they start all the wars and are the source of most human suffering.
I think we should get rid of males completely, or if we're going to keep them around we should use genetics to make them small and cute, sort of like pets to own. They'd be much better that way and much more safe.
What do you think femanons? Let's build paradise.

Attached: womyn_power.png (682x1023, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prenatal_development
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cell_division.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cellular_differentiation.
chemistryworld.com/feature/quantum-chemistry-on-quantum-computers/3007680.article
nextbigfuture.com/2017/09/new-approach-to-simulate-chemistry-with-quantum-computing.html
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/sep/04/artifical-womb-women-ectogenesis-baby-fertility
youtube.com/watch?v=JnNJpwf4m7s
youtu.be/dFeZkMNUweI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Males are physically and mentally superior to and more fit for survival than women, who exist only to spit babies and drain resources/perform basic maintenance tasks.
With artificial wombs on the rise, meatcunts will be exterminated like the irrelevant leeches they are.

:^^^)))))))))))))

Same bait thread, different day.

Getting as bad as britfeel

Attached: t_9058a4ae43653566284cf4225785e2b2-imagejpeg[1].jpg (255x181, 26K)

>implying females can build anything
Oh I'm laffin

Attached: feminismredpill.jpg (1568x1030, 588K)

>says these things
>things he has a right to live
know you place little male. you come from our wombs and are the property of the real humans.

>implying the truth is bait
this image means nothing.

I agree death to all males

Attached: male-slaves-milked-for-sperm.jpg (1200x900, 37K)

This is the future for all male subhumans

Attached: 1519661568582.jpg (1024x785, 225K)

Might makes right, at the end of the day women will always be at the mercy of men because you will never have the might to defend yourself or enforce your ideals.

>gender after 1997

laughing_chinese_ai.png

>gets btfo in another thread
>makes a thread complaining about men
>on a board for men who hate women

lol

>femaIes are the real compIete humans
If anything they're less complete since each cell has one of the X chromosomes disabled, whereas both X and Y chromosomes are always active in males.

>makes an original post
>to reply to bait

Females are obsolete. Men create most of the culture. Men even make better women than women. We need to start reproducing by cloning and get rid of the vaginal Jew so that they will stop wasting our resources.

Attached: Boys make the best girls.jpg (480x460, 80K)

>what is a y chromosome virus
once we eradicate gender roles there will be no point for males to exist anymore
males are a disposable mutation that are the rightful property of females who are the real humans

>>>/crystalcafe/
Out you dumb dyke.

Attached: Why feminized societies will fail.png (795x855, 82K)

males can't exist without females, you'll never have artificial wombs
I want all robots and males to know their place

So what would the blackpill level be?

>A dyke thinks she can conquer Jow Forums.

Attached: pepe and wojak laugh.png (643x537, 231K)

>this image means nothing.
Stop denying reality dyke.

Attached: women and their suffrage.png (1255x255, 21K)

Pic related is OP, a fucking white land whale.

Attached: bulldyke.png (275x183, 117K)

>womyn_power
The image title proves OP is baiting.

Why do males get so upset when humans point out that they are inferior mutations?

Attached: inferior_small_y_chromosome.jpg (500x502, 32K)

I didn't say artificial wombs. I said cloning. Preserving 100% of my D.N.A. is obviously better than preserving 50% of my D.N.A.

I could literally bust a nut in you and force you to have my child, you dumb cunt

>cloning
>without an artificial womb
I mean I know males are dumb but wow
humans could abort all male fetuses if we wanted. you are our property

How are you going to do it?
>armed revolt
Comon obviously futile. Even the lowliest man has a crazy capacity for violence compared to most women
>warbots
Men are the ones building the robots though...
>soft power
This is the current strategy I think,but as you can see, men are already pushing back. The more men become disenfranchised (--or perceive themselves to be disenfranchised), the more openly billegerent they get... and the less effective soft power becomes.

Good luck though. Please keep me as a footslave if you can pull it off

I figured we would just use big glass containers filled with fluid. Once you have the source of nutrients, the container being made of flesh really isn't important.

and i could rape all of you if i wanted. who's gonna stop us? female police? HAHAHAHAHA get in my rape dungeon bitch

>doesn't know anything about biology
we still dont even know the whole process of gestastion. and before you post that thing about the goat in a plastic bag, that goat was already almost done gestating.
males say these things and thing they have a right to live. truly subhuman.

>Typo
>Thinks she has a right to live

I don't have a right to live. I wish i was aborted, like I was supposed to, I'm god's mistake and I embrace how much i hate all of you especially women because they have it so easy

What is it that we don't know about gestation that we need to know to make artificial wombs? Its not like we don't have a timeline of embryonic and fetal development. We do. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prenatal_development

we know pretty much nothing. Do you actually think knowing the timeline means anything?

>be female
>unable to move large object
>orders male to do it
>feels accomplished

We don't need men! We r stronk independint womyn

Sperm fertilizes egg. Egg becomes zygote. Zygote travels down the Fallopian tube into the uterus. Zygote under goes cell-division to produce organs, placenta, and membranes, thus becoming an embryo and then the fetus, mother expels fetus and placenta through her vagina. Fetus becomes neonate. We know how cell division works. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cell_division. We also know how cell differentiation works. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cellular_differentiation. If that is "pretty much nothing." According to you, then what would your version of knowing "something" look like?

go study biology, male. Every single second during gestation there is a biochemical process so complex you can't even simulate it on the most powerful supercomputers that exist. We have absolutely no idea how it works, let alone how to recreate this process in an artificial setting.
Your little fantasies of being the real humans with cold machines are laughable. A Y-chromosome virus, however...

>Every single second during gestation there is a biochemical process so complex you can't even simulate it on the most powerful supercomputers that exist.

Source.

See, you don't even know anything about science. I thought males were supposed to be better at that stuff?
It will require a quantum computer to run simulations of what you're talking about. This is known to every and anyone who studies computer science, biology, and chemistry.
chemistryworld.com/feature/quantum-chemistry-on-quantum-computers/3007680.article

>even todays most powerful supercomputers cannot simulate the interacting behavior of all he electrons in a simple chemical compound like caffeine
nextbigfuture.com/2017/09/new-approach-to-simulate-chemistry-with-quantum-computing.html
We aren't getting a quantum computer any time soon HAHAHA
meanwhile we already have so much sperm in spermbanks!
Stupid male subuman's vision of artificial wombs and winning just shattered LOL

I am a man. Will you leave me alive please? I'm a real nigga, I'm 'bout my own shit. If I gotta suck a woman's dick to survive, then shit. That's what I gotta do. Please don't kill me.

Attached: plzbepatient.jpg (400x400, 26K)

i could not care less

if males as a whole accept their place as inferior mutations who aren't full humans and should ONLY exist as slaves for the real humans, some of you may be allowed to live as pets.
It doesn't matter if you care

biochemical reactions are wild like shotguns. doesn't mean they're all that complex. just random and insane. robots will eventually overtake humans as their metaphorical offspring. replacing males and females

Males have such a disconnect with life they want machines to kill everything. You must be stopped before you can more damage

I am sorry. I am afraid that I got both of us on the wrong track. We don't even need to simulate the biochemical reactions that occur during pregnancy on a computer.
>Researchers at Cambridge University, meanwhile, have also kept a human embryo alive outside the body for 13 days using a mix of nutrients that mimic conditions in the womb. The embryo survived several days longer than previously observed and research only stopped because they were approaching the 14-day legal limit for the length of time an embryo can be kept in a lab. In other words, our ethics rather than our technology are now the limiting factor.

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/sep/04/artifical-womb-women-ectogenesis-baby-fertility

We just need to legalize keeping embryos in labs indefinitely, then we can make our artificial wombs and get rid of females.

Attached: Artificial Wombs.png (1920x1080, 395K)

So how long until we move to test tube babies and/or only using women as sex dolls

Attached: download.png (225x225, 4K)

Don't know. We need to get rid of the legal barriers to studying embryos outside the womb first. Who knows how long that could take?

God where can I find this.

pop-sci rubbish
never, we are rising and you will be pets at best.
everywhere in 5-10 years

Its the guardian. Their reporting is pretty sound.

bait
kill yourself fag
it's really easy to see through the bait
all these anons posting knee your bullshit and posted for lulz

Attached: IMG_0022.png (200x200, 12K)

op = giantess fetishist larping as woman

oh your right of course

I hate having a refractory period

Serious talk though, can you guys imagine a society made entirely by woman? It'd fall apart in three weeks lmao

Attached: c0c.jpg (634x650, 40K)

No

This is now a "We laught at roasties" thread.

Dude, look at its smaller brain, look at its inferior muscels and statue

Nononononoo

*sees females getting smaked in the face, flying back 10 feet*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAA

HAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*WHEEZE*

HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

with artificial wombs if anything women are obsolete

If you really think males are obsolete, answer me this:

What court is going to force another woman to pay you vaginamony/child support?

Also, sage this terrible bait.

A woman in the crowd said to him, "Lucky are the womb that bore you and the breasts that fed you."
He said to [her], "Lucky are those who have heard the word of the Father and have truly kept it. For there will be days when you will say, 'Lucky are the womb that has not conceived and the breasts that have not given milk.'"

In one season of the Dutch version of "Survivor," the men and women were split and given their own islands. At the end of 8 days, the men had a "Cafe on the beach," while the women were stealing from each other and had not yet built a hut; the women approved of a tribe merger.
>youtube.com/watch?v=JnNJpwf4m7s

Have you seen The Full Monty?

yes, women are superior than men and men are disposeable
lool at wars
if 1000 men die, no one cares
if 1000 females die its a tragedy because the next generation will be less numerous
because of that simple reason and thousends of years passing, men developed to be (on average) stronger, more logical, risktaking and sacrificing
women developed to be (on average) better at social skills, teaching and leadership
the point is, why would anyone abandon a more or less free workforce who are better on average in industry and science? that would be madness
its also just meassurement of avergages, these do not say anything about individuals

furthermore you talk about a solely womanled society
there has never been such a (successful!) society, but it needs to be said that women often influence the males

>because semen is extracted that way

Who's gonna build and maintain the robots then?

>if we're going to keep them around we should use genetics to make them small and cute, sort of like pets to own
I don't know why everyone else is bitching about it, this future sounds perfectly acceptable to me.

Attached: 1523942516700.jpg (2048x1410, 258K)

Ok faggot, another feminist meme it's getting old no one wants to hear your insufferable shit. Kindly get the fuck off my board and go annoy someone else

sincerely -user

Attached: 182836289182731.jpg (600x571, 26K)

>everywhere in 5-10 years
>15 years pass
>sex robots become the norm
>women, being ignored by males, start willingly acting like our slaves in order to try and compete with the superior sexbots
>most of you have to become fully submissive in order to get some affection from males because you're all little attention whores
>you actually start to enjoy it because this is what nature's intent for women was in the first place until feminism ruined it

Chicks have don't care about tradition, blood, culture, hard work and have no honor, literally everything that separates humans from trash is from the males.

>you'll never have artificial wombs
They already exists

Admitting to not being strong enought to do jobs.
Women would not be able to maintain the machines.
The sperm would make more males and if you didnt milk them for their sperm before you kill them the sperm will run out.
There isnt even enough sperm in the banks in tbe first place.
Women are stupid and i bet one wrote this thinking she was smart.
>men cause suffering
No women would be suffering too if they got rid of all men.
Women would cause wars too just not the same type of war.
Everything would be the same except on a smaller scale because women are more pathetic.

I agree with you OP, men should be erradicate in the future and can only be useful as sex toys and maybe to do stupid things like cooking and cleaning, as our weak and cute slaves. But don't spend time talking with them, they will never understand what is starting to happend and is better that way, leave their sub-minds caring about their "masculinity" and their man-power.
I agree with you OP, men should be erradicate in the future and can only be useful as sex toys and maybe to do stupid things like cooking and cleaning, as our weak and cute slaves. But don't spend time talking with them, they will never understand what is starting to happend and is better that way, leave their sub-minds caring about their "masculinity" and their man-power.
Use your time to convience our sisters (most of them sadly sleeping by the moment and thinking that man can do something for them or even love or respect them. Men will never see women as equals the only way is to build our empire amoung their pathetic sagy balls and their sad bald heads). World have never experienced what trained women will do, now that we have taken university we only need to teach women that physical strenght is a very desirable thing (not hard, to be honest). The future will be great.

Attached: 46956AA000000578-0-image-a-11_1511298116114.jpg (636x382, 91K)

Use your time to convience our sisters (most of them sadly sleeping by the moment and thinking that man can do something for them or even love or respect them. Men will never see women as equals the only way is to build our empire amoung their pathetic sagy balls and their sad bald heads). World have never experienced what trained women will do, now that we have taken university we only need to teach women that physical strenght is a very desirable thing (not hard, to be honest). The future will be great.

Attached: JRgMF-768x506.jpg (768x506, 90K)

What is the cure for such disorders??

>B E A T I N G S

Women will never achieve any of this because you are dumb subhumans. Every achievement you made in history is made by helping you out, in it other words, by men.

Youll never overtake us because you are weak, dumb and not able to form bonds like men do.

Its the reason no company is entirely female. You are not able to work with eatchother.

Youll always stay leeches. You are worthless babyfactories.

Stay mad you subhumans.

Yoooo... maybe I'm just high but if you're really considering it, what happens when a female gives birth to a male? Enslave him until he reaches puberty and then use him as a semen factory? Or treat them like any other female until they reach puberty... AND THEN use him as a semen factory?

Or the third... weird option, of convincing all baby males that they are females, and turn them into transgenders?

Serious question

Choose wisely.
youtu.be/dFeZkMNUweI

Attached: FDF_SF-0104_2014-12-04.jpg (600x800, 42K)

you can imagine how much your answers have affected me.

The time of mans is going away and you can all know and slowly feel that. What is more funny is reading the average thread here and then listenig all of you claiming to be the greatest gender. It's true that you have made it better in the past, when woman must only focus in reproduce and give all their live and energy in that.
Look at milenial womans, they can be attention whores or very dependent and have stupid interests, but they are taking the same scores (if not higher) in university than men, and with the time. infiltrate (this happening since maybe 80') and even undertake all the "male" jobs.

You will finaly feel what is like to be secundary and be raped by us.

i'm very excited to imagine all f you running in panic and crying like babys like you do every time a women challenge your power.

To be honest i will stop answering (u stupid female have run out of arguments.. bla bla), no, I won't spend time talking to subhumans who will never change their point of view until it's too late for them.

Attached: Stupid-man.jpg (284x423, 119K)

This is a stupid conversation when there is the possibility of being half fucking cyborg in this day and age.

How is this a serious question?

Honor is for pussies who think playing fair is part of nature. It's not.

and don't forget locking them in chastity cages

Attached: 1453418904240.png (768x768, 307K)

>start willingly acting like our slaves in order to try and compete with the superior sexbots
Why would that happen, if anything they would either just go kill themselves with dope or end up with someone who wouldn't need a sexbot? You seem to be under the impression that these things will be so advanced that well-to-do men will end their relationships with their wives and girlfriends for a sex toy with internal parts that need to be put in the dishwasher.

Im sure you posts on Jow Forums are really going to change the world you stupid faggot.

That implies they are important enough to mass produce the cages. I wouldn't have anyone be required to pay a dime to acknowledge that betas even have dicks. If you find a cage in the trash and you think it'll be fun then whatever but don't even waste plastic on those useless cocks.

b-but that's my fetish

could at least some cute girl smash my balls with her boot?

Attached: 1466935918729.png (559x884, 428K)

>not able to form bonds like men do.
After all this trap drama it seems like being a bunch of half faggots is more detrimental than it is a benefit to you.

>Think about it. Males are a disposable mutation with the Y chromosome, whereas femaIes are the real compIete humans.
You're right in the sense that males aren't born with value so we have to make ourselves valuable. I'd argue that is a far more human trait than being a valuable baby machine.
>Now that there are machines to do labor that males would do, and there's so much sperm in sperm banks, why should we keep males?
And who's gonna maintain these machines? Hell who's gonna maintain the infrastructure of society? Women can't even build a bridge without it collapsing because as I said, they don't need to become valuable. Women are a drain on culture, labour and overall progress and should only support men from the sidelines and produce babies.
>They are more violent, rapists, and they start all the wars and are the source of most human suffering.
Women are so naive that they think resources appear out of thin air, so I don't expect them to understand the social implications of being male.
>I think we should get rid of males completely, or if we're going to keep them around we should use genetics to make them small and cute, sort of like pets to own. They'd be much better that way and much more safe.
The world is already going to shit because of women, a full takeover would see us become eradicated if not consumed by the 3rd world.

I'm sure you can find one that doesn't have any better things to do.

i dobut they gonna do it

Attached: just.jpg (1126x1091, 743K)

So if this really does happen, can I just pretend to be transgender and that I believe I am female?

Attached: 4c3f1e8b221513b38bd4885ca78b5e0d.jpg (686x600, 67K)

Dream on subhuman.

Things like you say will never happen because Jow Forums deasnt represent all of men.

Most men have no problem to put women in their place.

You only get further in societly because we men allow it.

As I said. None of your achievemnts are your own.

Dream on.

The subhuman leave the chat because she has no endurance. How pathetic.

Just goes to show you dont have what it takes to be ruler.

Stay mad you subhuman filth.

so does this include ftms? what do mtfs do?
be careful or you'll be transphobic miss feminist

Yeah, like you can draw a parallel from this website into the real world.

Subhuman thinking as always.

You people don't count, you want to get involved in a shitstorm that you don't even need to be involved in. I believe dysphoria exists but not one of you newfag teeny fuckers have dysphoria, you just watch too much fucking anime and have severe BDD from growing up in a society that celebrates narcissism.

>Yeah, like you can draw a parallel from this website into the real world.
>implying I don't have real life experience with this too and haven't witnessed it countless times
Every single thing you do, everything you watch and say and learn revolves around hiding the fact that you're gay. That's what being "comfortable" with your sexuality means but that's too much to ask of someone who is actually so gay they can ever be comfortable because they have to constantly hold back their obnoxiousness.

They're obsolete until you're ready to move and someone has to move the boxes

>someone has to move the boxes
A forklift can do that.

Hahahahaha, yeah.

Just look how you out yourself as a persone that has no idea what hes/shes talking about. A fucking neet provably too.

You have no idea what male sexuality is because you project or are a dumb subhuman wome. You are a gay faggot that had to hide his gayness bevause you are a weak faggot. Or you are dumb femal subhuman that gets her knowlage of men from fucking buzzfeed.

99% of men will straight up tell you to fuck off if you do weird shit. Youve clearly never interacted with men.

Shut the fuck off and kill yourself.
You clearly have no fucking idea what you are talking about.

last reply since you have fouled my honor. (ironicaly saying what i just predicted you would)

Would the ruler spend time talking with their brainlets and blind cervants? you are all stupid flesh that will only serve for me to watch while other black flesh destroys your butt.

talking with man is degrading

>physical strenght is a very desirable thing
If you're a professional boxer, MMA fighter, sensei/military figure/whatever but if you just want heavy things moved, use the fucking machines that men - yes, men - worked so hard on inventing to make work easier for you. Or to put you out of work. Whichever one.