What are you guys like when getting a haircut?

What are you guys like when getting a haircut?

Attached: images-19.jpg (292x292, 15K)

Silent, awkward. I can't talk to these fucking hipsters.

I haven't gotten a haircut from a barber since I was around 6.

I essentially paraphrase what they say back to them most times. it's a honed skill that I've acquired.

I've never gotten a haircut from a barber.

Quiet and awkward.

I travel often, so hairdressers usually try talking to me about that. I've been to several dozen countries. They usually say, "That's so interesting" and then tell me about their upcoming trip to a cabin in the woods.

When I was younger, I'd literally fall asleep in the chair. Got my ear nicked once because of it. Somewhat unexpectedly, the manager comped my clip for the 'inconvenience.' I was a broke-ass 18-year old and told them they could draw blood whenever they wanted.

tfw

Haven't been to a barber in years. I just cute my shit in the backyard every couple weeks before my morning shower

Attached: ggfgffgfgfgfgfgg.png (320x325, 92K)

I only go to the turkish barbers because those guys cut my hair quickly and sufficiently without saying a word. Apart from the sounds of scissors you could hear a pin drop in the place.

I spend most of my time realizing how fucking awful this haircut is and im actually wasting money on it. The rest of my concentration goes into understanding what the fuck the person is saying because they are either extremely mexican or extremely asian and barely speak english.

I go to this place called joes barbershop, joes a cool dude and his wifes pretty good at cuts too, $10 is alright with me.

>They usually say, "That's so interesting" and then tell me about their upcoming trip to a cabin in the woods.
My God, robots are such pompous douchebags.

I'm so far gone that I haven't been to get my hair cut in about 5 years. It sucks when you're a girl with social anxiety originally.

it was a female and i went with my mom until around age 18 so they just gossiped about whatever

afterwards i went a few times to a few different barbers but it's too awkward so i just either didn't cut at all or buzzcut myself

completely silent, nod my head and give a nyeah when they ask if I like whatever they did

If it's a roastie I just sit there silently

If it's a dude I make bantz about fighting a lawnmower

Have done my own since last century.

and they wonder why they have no friends and anybody that likes them

im letting my hair grow because i dont want to go there

Attached: 1523593205045.jpg (644x800, 73K)

I will talk to them beyond How are you doing? Smalltalk if I'm asked a direct question. I'll let them talk and ask questions if they want to spend the time chattering.

>sweaty and anxious
>sweatier and more anxious when the barber notices

Very fake and deceiving.
I'm just another normie doing my normie things.

i cut it myself in some sort of messy bowlcut. hardly ever go outside anyway so it doesn't matter.

I still get hair cuts from my Dad
I'm 21. Looks ok though

Does anyone else get fucking interrogated by their hairdresser? I've gotten to the point where I give a specific set of instructions because I know what I want and they ask for the same stuff every time, and last time I went I gave all the detail I could and they STILL kept asking how I wanted it done. Am I an idiot?

I'm joking around and making my barber laugh. We've been friends for about a decade now.

I have been going to the same place for years and the girl knows me. Can't go anywhere else because she cuts my hair in a way that looks good and I don't have to say how I want it (cheap too). She knows me too well though and wants to talk about personal stuff but I don't want her to know that I dropped out and am officially neet. I just make up bs that I'm still in school and work at some place that doesn't actually exist.
I have bad anxiety for days before everytime and I wish I never had to do it again.

I try to avoid conversation as much as possible. I mean I will respond if they ask me something or talk to me but I definitely don't initiate conversations.

>balding
>buzz my own hair

Its nice I dont have to talk to someone once a month.
Its not so nice im hideous and no woman would ever want me.

When I had hair I would go to these Lebanese guys. No talk. Just cut my hair quickly. Sometimes theyd throw in a free shave with a straight razor

No, only shit tier barbers do this. That's why I have been going to my same one for so long. Stop wasting your money.

>So where do you work?
>What are your plans for tonight?

I just wanted a haircut.

Attached: sad-pepe-640x480.jpg (640x480, 29K)

I always try to start a conversation but it's clearly that they don't see me as a human and don't bother to respond past the bare minion

>I'm actually getting this haircut for a job interview
oh
>yeah, I thought I should clean up a little for it haha
I get you
>kind of warm today
mhm

Im completely silent but my stylist understands Im autistic and lets me communicate what I want through nods and gestures
Itll suck when I move in a couple years

Attached: 9C67CC61-2C65-47EA-9BC5-AE7BFC1D5725.jpg (400x400, 41K)

Is she a qt? Should give it a crack

I haven't had it cut in a year they scare me

oh
I just go to the great clips near me because the place is shit and they practically have a revolving door of employees, so I never get the same one twice. I used to go to a nice independent one owned by an asian lady but when she got too familiar it was too awkward for me to handle.

>not cutting your own hair

are u even robot ? why waste money

Attached: DR7IZVoV4AAK636[1].jpg (645x729, 28K)

buzzcut, I don't give a shit about my hair at this point
going bald would be fine

>I used to go to a nice independent one owned by an asian lady but when she got too familiar it was too awkward for me to handle.
This. This right here. It's too much man.
Yeah she is. And she acts like she wants me to. Problem is that I have literally built up a fake life I tell her about and there is no way I'd be able to keep up the lie if we got any closer. It's fucking hell. I should have just said I'm a neet but now I have to keep up a lie.

>walk in
>if he is cutting someone elses hair
>sit in chair or sofa
>my turn
>sit in chair
>"what do you want"
>me - "short, back and sides, leave some length on top, 3 on the sides"
>"ok"
>cuts hair
>thank the man for a good cut
>pay
>leave

what the fuck is wrong with you people

Attached: beeurself.jpg (800x682, 62K)

a bit silent and awkward. i try to make conversation with my barber as best as i can though. one time there weren't a lot of customers there so i just stayed there and chatted with him for like 15 minutes after he had finished cutting my hair.

Why do all you faggots get your hair cut by women? A haircut is a masculine activity and a woman can rarely cut a man's hair as well as a man can. Get a real fucking barber, not a "hairdresser".

I don't even look in the mirror and just agree to whatever so I can leave.

Im cutting my hair myself ugh.

My barber is my cousin so it isn't awkward. Just asks me how is school, the family, you know basic stuff.

Amateur.. you want a hairdresser so you get the female perspective on what looks good.

Because I dont want to have one sideburn lower than the other like last time and only realising when im having a shit at work.

>thinking women know what they want

my son you have a lot to learn

>getting the female perspective on anything having to do with attraction
Useless. Women have no idea what they find attractive. Go to a male barber and get a fade like a fucking man you sissy.

>my stylist understands Im autistic
Kek

>tfw all I do to cut my hair is to grab it in a ponytail and cut it until it's a bit less than shoulder length

I just don't understand why barbers/hairdressers have to waste so much time cutting it all over the place. And it ends up looking the same anyway.

Attached: 1523839031581.jpg (435x443, 125K)

>it was a female and i went with my mom until around age 18 so they just gossiped about whatever

Just turned 18, probably I'll still be doing the same thing until i move out.

Attached: 1524070757483.png (381x507, 40K)

>Same stylist for 5 years or so
>Notes in whatever system they have to schedule me for 45 minutes
>Talks almost non-stop, bubbly but a little awkward
>Would often pause to think about something, tilt her head to the side slightly, then start idly playing in or stroking my hair until the thought is complete

Still have dreams about her. She was that very specific type of girl, the one who wears those flowing robe things. They are always skinny, pale to the point of looking sickly, and wear glasses.

Attached: 1523667222643.jpg (487x500, 74K)

My barber is iranian or something. I dont understand what he says most of the time so i just agree and laugh when he does.

Try not to mmm when they wash my hair. It's so comfy. And when they style and cut and their fingers brush your ears is heaven. The white noise of the salon patrons and equipment. It's like asmr or something. I get all sleepy and comfy.
>I'm a creep

Attached: 1523989981948.png (656x755, 39K)

>tfw got my haircut by a woman for the first time because barber i've been seeing since i was a kid was sick in the hospital
>generic "a little off the top" happens
>whore gives me a fucking buzzcut on the top and fucks up my sides

went back to my barber once it had grown back out and he just laughed and said to never let a girl cut your hair.

When it comes to what a male looks like, they know what they want.. correct?

My hair is as long as pic related because of this

Attached: 1523909651372.jpg (511x830, 88K)

Havent had my hair cut since 2014

The hair washing is nice as hell user, no need to feel ashamed of that

I know it's contrary to popular belief on this board, and if you are complete uggo then yeah it's going to be harder and you're going to have to settle for less, but it does have just as much to do with confidence and how you carry yourself.

Mostly quiet, I go to a small town barber. The dude has a small shop and he's the only one working but he always remembers from last time, so I stay with him.

iktf robot. my hair is waist length now.

Attached: 1523604868515.jpg (350x263, 19K)

My mother's friend was my barber growing up until I was 20, but I just go to a Korean barber that does okay for $10 and I just close my eyes and don't talk for the duration of the cut.

normalfags are so quick to latch on such miniscule unimportant bullshit to generalize and justify their autism. we don't even want to be friends with you, we don't want your help, get the fuck out of here.

>Getting normalfag hair
Why would robots even care about how hip their hair is? It's not like we have anyone to impress.

I cut my own hair, it's quicker, and I don't have to listen to a retarded hairdresser

I feel your pain. When I do have to go, I keep my eyes closed the whole time.

Attached: 1434660547408.jpg (496x501, 54K)

>flowing robe things.
Are you talking about a dress?

Dead silent. The rare physical contact puts me in a semi-hypnotic state. Sometimes I worry my pupils will turn into hearts it feels so good.

Attached: 1509702323679.png (202x278, 90K)

Then why don't you go to a proper barbershop without hipsters?

My mom cuts my hair. She's been doing it since I was 10 (I'm 30 now).

Quiet. Sometimes I'll talk, but its only for like 5 minutes.

>"Ayo what's good man"
>Nod
>"So how's the girl"

Attached: lokn.png (390x464, 203K)

>work
>robot

Youre a failed normie

God forbid robots have higher standards with regards to social interaction, and don't attempt to befriend every single person they see like a social whore.

Attached: 1524103941402.png (1000x1000, 77K)

I'm going to get my hair cut tomorrow guys wish me luck. Also is it ok to close your eyes when they are cutting your hair?

Probably agoraphobic at that point

I just ask my gf to cut my hair

I buzz my own hair on summer and then I let it grow out till next summer

>Jow Forums is one person
Go away faggot

Ha, funny guy. No, I mean they look kind of like these things, but every one I've seen is black and semi-transparent.

Attached: Womens-Shawl-Collar-Cardigan-Wrap-ae052ec6-7f58-4c84-a1af-6daad3c9e18d.jpg (3500x3500, 707K)

>go to salon
>"I would like my hair cut to this length please"
>lady washes hair a billion times, then spends 3 hours cutting each strand individually
>puts a bunch of extra stuff like layers and angles and stacks in
>spends another three hours putting more product in and blow drying it (burning my neck with the hairdryer in the process)
>"Thanks, it's exactly what I wanted"

Barbershops are way better.

just go to a japanese barbershop, they cant speak english anyways so they usually leave you alone

Not everyone has the option to live with their parents normalfag.