This guy has made it despite looking like this. You have no excuse

This guy has made it despite looking like this. You have no excuse

Attached: Adam Driver.jpg (534x720, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/publication/257492169_Sex_differences_in_morphological_predictors_of_sexual_behavior_Shoulder_to_hip_and_waist_to_hip_ratios).
thesun.co.uk/news/5447151/human-chimp-hybrid-born-florida-lab-killed-humanzee/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hes 6 4

Height > all

inferiority complex cuck. i bet you stare at you mirror for hours

So many women think he's "cute".
Women just like tall guys.
this. You can be ugly as fuck but if you're 6'4" girls like you. Meanwhile a handsome short guy, sure many girls will like him and sleep with him but he'll still have it harder overall.

His jaw is angular you retard, hes average

Im 6'2 why am i not a pussy covered movie star

Wealthy and tall you dumb faggot that's pussy magnetism

6'4" is awkward lanklet territory and his disgusting looks reflect that. No sane woman would go for him over a short good looking guy like Tom Cruise.

Attached: tom cruise hd wallpaper free download.jpg (1600x1200, 158K)

being tall is a huge negative in acting, it makes it a bitch to frame you.

this guy got far because he was in the military and as a result can carry himself very well in serious situations

Was he born wealthy?

He's actually pretty good looking though, he has strong features

Probably. Nobody from the outside gets into Hollywood without money or connections

don't forget shoulder to hip ratio (researchgate.net/publication/257492169_Sex_differences_in_morphological_predictors_of_sexual_behavior_Shoulder_to_hip_and_waist_to_hip_ratios). this guy is built like a fucking monster truck.

and don't even get me started on his luscious, luscious skin

Attached: Shirtless-Kylo-Ren-1.jpg (970x545, 48K)

He's not that bad looking tho and is fucking 6'2. I can understand if girls find him cute. His imperfections in the presence of his good traits are probably endearing to them. Plus he's famous durrr

I'm 6'5" and an eternal virgin

He was in the military for literally two months before he faked an injury to get out.

That article mentions a high Shoulder-hip ratio as being more manly tho, referring to much wider shoulders than hips i.e. the "v taper." Driver is more blocky so has smaller SHR. He is still wide as fuck tho with a positive SHR so it's still a masculine attribute I'd say.

>atleast 6'2 tall
>extremely well built
>perfect noble like luscious hair
>deep resonating male voice
>ex marine

Yeah this isn't a standard Jow Forums neckbeard weeb manchild

Attached: adam-driver-gq-magazine-september-2014-02.jpg (908x1222, 259K)

Well the article actually supports him. I just saw this citation.

>Contrary to our prediction, our results did not show a main effect for SHR on the comfort zone, or any effect for the relative shoulder width ratios. Nevertheless, it is shown that broad shoulder in men is positively associated with attractiveness (Hughes & Gallup, 2003)

fuckk he looks good in that photo, I think with the moustache he looks bad. Either way hes a pretty cool guy

Except that i may or may not look like this.

Attached: 1524098539884-11001246.jpg (1200x1600, 811K)

>symetrical face
>good hair
>nice skin

I would grow out hair and get rid of face fat

Fembot here, would bang Kyle Ron on top of my boyfriend. Who cares how goofy he looks? He would give me mighty sons.

Attached: kyle_ron.jpg (1500x750, 217K)

The hair is impossible to tame. It keeps growing upwards.
Im losing fat tho

i got the same but Mines wavy and looks like syd baretts. I can recomend maybe a fade or undercut? you look pretty good besides the face fat (I got the same thing and lots of it) so im trying to lose it and it helps alot

Fuck he looks weird with long hair.

Im gonna go fade after i lose weight user. But i don't really know how much weight i have to lose to drop my face fat.

it does help what do you weigh?

80 kilos. 176lbs

one of the authors just said human-chimp hybrids are real

thesun.co.uk/news/5447151/human-chimp-hybrid-born-florida-lab-killed-humanzee/

Attached: humanzee.jpg (271x368, 16K)

He is on the silver screen man how could I hope to compete? Who knows how much he got paid for those movies

He has a wife supposedly and I saw a picture of him as a marine. He did something with his life

Is he that bad looking? I don't think so

He's unironically handsome. Good facial bone structure.

what do you wanna get down too? 160-155?

hems a jew so you know he's got the connections

I have no idea tbqh. I just wanna stop feeling so fat. I have lost 5 kilos so far, so i will just keep at it

He's not a Jew though

He became a famous actor despite being uglier than blackops2cel. You can make it too

it looks like hair is coming from his ears