Femanons, what do you think about the "mommy" stuff that's on Jow Forums

and getting more popular irl every day?
Are you looking forward to the mommy gf future?

Attached: 1523014809832.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video23201587/nipple_orgasim_sure_see_more_for_free_at_www.altgoatwebgirls.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i don't want to support myself financially so yes

but do you have nice milkies to breastfeed your bf/husband?

i'm looking forward to the not literal mommy gf future
i want to be a good boy for my future mommy gf and do my best so we can both live happily together

I tried it, but didn't like it. I'm more into dominating equals, like pic related. However I do like that pic, shit feels so good irl.

Attached: 53742e63f6c1fe979e4314b8aaf290ae7d3c68de.png (900x597, 433K)

Gonna be fucking angry if I get a woman pregnant and she doesn't let me drink her milkies

ITS A MANS RIGHT TO

Attached: Izinza+used+roll+picture+izinza+rolled+image+holy+i+dint+usually+_99f9b7b50ce23a2452cdad0adeb8f098.p (604x608, 5K)

Why do you assume it's unequal to breastfeed a man?

If you will feed me I will feed you.

what are the chances of a girl being into this stuff IRL? kinda scared to ask desu

I have intimacy issues, this kind of stuff makes me feel really uncomfortable. It's way too close, it seems even more intimate than just sex.

I get so skeeved out by these threads. Though I did have a dream that I had sex with my mother. She's dead now.

Not often. Believe me, I've looked. What I'd give for fresh milk in my morning coffee.

Attached: 1521898142972.jpg (625x639, 73K)

It is, that's the point. If you can cross a woman's nurturing part with the sex part you have unlocked the ultimate form of connection with her. You shouldn't be nervous about it.
It's not a LITERAL mommy though, it's just the term.

You're the one assuming here, nerd

That would make tiddies hurt
But yes, god yes
though I'd never admit it

Attached: 1523306969166.jpg (837x736, 34K)

I'm fine with mothering a boy as in cooking for him and fussing over him. Even cleaning for him....as long as he is still dominant. I am sub in the bedroom and generally submissive irl.

no, you said "im into dominating equals" somehow implying it makes him unequal to breastfeed him.
Why is it "unequal" to breastfeed a partner?
Nerd isn't an insult.

I have this fetish as a female. Of having a guy force me to take drugs and start lactating without being pregnant and using my milk in his coffee. Sometimes just using me mechanically and getting my milk like I'm a cow without even being turned on himself, just using me as a productive dairy animal. Sometimes of him just getting me pregnant, but less often. I don't think I would ever do this irl or tell anyone, the shame would be too great

please be my mommy gf
asking originally

The thought makes me anxious though. Holding hands makes my heart race and I feel like I'm going to die. I went to a therapist a long time ago and they told me to just do a little at a time, but nobody likes to move as slow as I need to. Then when they get tired of walking on eggshells, they leave and I'm back to square one.

Mommy shit isn't for equals, go exert your autism somewhere else.

I'm sexually submissive and I don't have my shit together to take care of a man, not to mention I have no interest in doing it.

what about hugs and headpats

this is Jow Forums...
mommy shit is the future anyway.

what does that have to do with breastfeeding him?
Why should a man want to take care of you?

This sounds like the ideal relationship desu, I'd totally feel dominant around someone absolutely doting like that and I'd love to repay that kind of favor by doing whatever she likes

>I'd love to repay that kind of favor by doing whatever she likes
sounds pretty submissive to me lad

why do you have such severe intimacy issues?

I can hug family fine, but not too much in one day. I don't know about head pats probably the same.

I don't know. My childhood was mostly normal, but I've always been pretty shy. It's just gotten worse as I've gotten older.

I'd say it's both submissive and not because I'd be able to be lazy and domineering whenever I want and coincidentally I'd do what she would want too
It's all about mutual pleasure and just the thought of being spoiled and then fucking her roughly or tying her up/seeing her squirm in pleasure is extremely hot

>dominating
>equals
lol what

I see what you're saying and it's all really confusing. All this dom sub stuff is really confusing. Like, if a person likes being bound, but the other person does it but goes along with it, now, that's obviously a submissive act to be bound, right? But if it's what you want, then aren't you kinda dominating the other person? But, you're still tied up so how is that dominant?
Like, if a woman says she's submissive, that means she should want to do whatever her man wants her to do. But if he wants her to dom him, then is that submitting to him by being dom? and that would mean that, if she was all like "i don't like this because I want to be sub!" then she isn't ACTUALLY being a sub, because she's still demanding it goes her way and therefor she's DOMINATING it.
In the end, it's all over the place. I say we just meme mommygf into the most common relationship and women can just deal with it.

Most older women don't date younger men to be their mommies.
They date younger men for their virility, not their dependency. They want to feel young again, not feel like an old mom.

mommy gf isn't milf or cougar stuff. it's about the dynamics not the age

Literally my fetish. No "mommy" crap, I just want to replace all store-bought milk with human from my own personal dairy cow.

Attached: 1521676573584.gif (240x180, 1.93M)

>normies get and endless supply of free milk
this is bullshit bros. imagine the gains you could make on a gallon of tit milk a day.

Attached: 1523671395780.jpg (500x482, 19K)

WHY THE FUCK WONT FEMANONS BE OUR MOMMY GIRLFRIENDS AGAHAHFGKFHSGFAG

Attached: 15425423463.jpg (220x229, 11K)

does anyone else physiologically analyze themself to see why they are into the things they're into?
I've given allot of thought and I can't dream of a better feeling than that of being cherished, loved unconditionally, for someone to be excited to see me. I don't know how to react when people complement me, and have had girls want to date me in the past but I didn't know how to react to their affection. A mommy gf would be forward, someone who'd be able to read what I'm thinking or just instinctively know
I can't recall having something like this, even with my own mom, I was taught to toughen up at an early age
idk, not sure if anything I just said made sense

Attached: gondolasnow_by_make666-db9i2ob.jpg (887x887, 373K)

no woman produces a gallon of tit milk a day. the most I've heard of is 10-12 cups and that is like full fucking gear grade A hu-heifer tier.

Most women produce around 5 cups.

>Most women produce around 5 cups.
More than enough for me. Just need to harvest it.

Attached: 1521675899882.gif (352x288, 1.98M)

Mommy/gfd stuff can be hot but I don't like lactation and the whole concept of mommy taking care of her baby sounds like an excuse for the guy to not do any (emotional or physical) work.

I see how you may think that, but I always think of it more as just roleplay. OF course as an adult I have to work and make money and do chores etc. but around the house and stuff, I want to be mommy's little plaything. Does that make sense?
Also, why don't you like lactation? more women orgasm from nipple stimulation than penetration, and as I said earlier itt combining the nurturing with the sexual is the strongest connection in a woman.

Just not my thing, and nipple stimulation doesn't feel as good for me as it does for some girls. Also I don't want to have a guy as a "plaything".

>the end game of internet fetishism is daddy/mommy-dom live-in/lifestyle fantasies
really makes one think

we all just want to be loved user

Yeah, but I want fresh milk, too.

Attached: 1521898519612.gif (371x371, 1.64M)

user, are they faking?

xvideos.com/video23201587/nipple_orgasim_sure_see_more_for_free_at_www.altgoatwebgirls.com

Attached: girl.png (726x876, 986K)

No, I'm just not very sensitive there, shrug.

>Also I don't want to have a guy as a "plaything"
you'll want it when you get used to it

It all rings true for me, user. That inability to connect with anyone. The reason I hold out hope for relationships is that I have this fantasy that one day I'll find a woman whose eyes I can look into and feel like we're inside one another's heads, like I'm not staring through her the way I do with everyone else. The inability to reciprocate affection. The difficulty accepting complements. The constant preoccupation with what everyone thinks about me and the need for some unconditional island of stability.

I talked to a psychologist about it, but they haven't scheduled me for a formal assessment yet. They're so busy treating the suicidal that they don't really have time for the odd yet functional people like us.

God save us

Attached: 1520321038762.png (500x461, 41K)

single mother syndrome

for me I just like being mommy's plaything I don't really have any problems with either parent or relationships in general or any problem really. This just what I like, I don't get why there has to be a dimestore psychoanalysis for anything that's atypical in sexuality.

because most men dont fetishsize bascially being molested

>wanting to suckle on tits is being molested

I was under the impression that being a mommy gf involved more than just lactation.

nah that's all women are good for so there must be forced lactation it seems

>woman want you to eat ass but not suck the milk out of their tits

fuck this gay earth

For 4 glorious months I had breast milk every morning in bed, shit was so nice

Attached: 1458498851837.gif (420x279, 943K)

It's not completely taking care of a man, it's about the relationship dynamics and such. also what's wrong with househusbands?

turn that if into a when desu. Manifest your destiny

Lmao my current gf started with this too but as soon as her hands are tied behind her back she forgets all about this. I'm confident the vast majority of women like to be dominated and made to feel helpless.

yeah "mommy's plaything" kinda stretches beyond that

do womens tits have milk in them at all times or just when they're pregnant

You're under-thinking this. There's also switches.

A gallon is certainly possible. Most women aren't actively trying to produce a large amount. They sort of goof around for a year taking if half seriously then wean. 2L/day would be a reasonable goal with a good pumping and drug regimen.

The ideal is a nurturing gf who cooks, cleans, pampers me, and produces milk, but is totally submissive in bed. I'm not ultra sadistic or anything but I like to play rough with borderline rapey shit, and maybe some light bondage and spanking. Lactation is fun because it reduces her to an object on one level, Just there to meet my physical needs in service and produce milk, a biologically expensive process. On the other hand it fulfills the madonna requirement of madonna/whore complex perfectly, she provides nutrition, becoming a part of me as I grow stronger. When I find the mommy gf I will make her a qt tail buttplug and little headband with horns. I like the hucow thing more for the aesthetic though, the whole dumb cow only says moo and sleeps in the barn shitting herself shtick is a turn-off.

Attached: 1503230601460.jpg (1000x600, 60K)

okay that's fair. Still I like what I like.
they need to keep it up but once it's made they can keep it going forever.

Yeah... I can't see this happening
Women are totally worthless now
And social media surely doesn't help

Get real you dumb faggot

We just meme it into reality user, don't give up it's already spreading

Are you implying I'm not real? You are wrong. I'm pretty sure I'm real. Real is my current state, so I cannot change something in order to become what I already am being.

Attached: 1520845942327.jpg (2182x1530, 498K)

I do not like that image whatsoever

I don't want to be the breadwinner though. I'm not motivated or ambitious enough to support myself and another person.

what if he's the breadwinner but he just like calling you mommy and sucking your titties?

She is a naughty girl for not swallowing all the cum but a good spanking will help prevent future occurrences. I mostly like it because she has big boobs, implied blowjob, and holy fucc them veins. I wish I knew what it was called because I really like the style. Is it just wonky lighting, shoop, or a combination? If shoop it must have a name like the old fads of bubbling and x-raying.

Attached: edited watermark.jpg (1242x2208, 400K)

I don't mind sharing financial responsibility, I just don't want to do it by myself. On the fence about the mommy thing, but I like the titty sucking.

nah the veins were creepy but this image is really nice
yea I understand that. The mommy thing is nice I think you'll like it maybe if you try to get into it

Does lactation and breastfeeding ruin boobs at all?

Yeah it makes the larger but wayyy saggier over time

To the guys that want a mommygf, what is your relationship with your real mom?

i'd say mostly normal but when I got this fetish I hated her a whole lot; i think it comes from a lack of intimacy with her during my teenage years and a lot of alienation

She was always a little overprotective, but otherwise our relationship is fairly normal.

My mommy will either not work, or only work during the same hours I am. When I'm off she has to play with me. With some luck I will be financially independent and retiring. I'll still do a few shifts per week to keep my licenses and for insurance purposes, but I'm not interested in a traditional career.

Homestead life looks comfy. Grow the vegetals, milk the goat and gf, shoot a few deer/ducks, no lights at night but the stars, no sounds of civilization except my home. Your lack of ambition is a good thing. If you can manage hearth and home, follow orders, and be cute then we would be compatible. Mushroom farming would be a fun way to spend retirement, and it can be fairly lucrative too if the marketing campaign is half decent. I know girls like their toys but I'm a greedy little miser. I know you'd want an allowance so an etsy page or splitting profits from a joint venture would solve that if your job isn't as flexible as mine hours-wise.

Attached: 1501841276795.jpg (3204x2136, 488K)

Would more of you girls be interested in this idea if it didn't involve any responsibility outside of the bedroom? Whether financial or emotional?

Attached: 1374782163623.jpg (500x500, 111K)

completely normal, neither coddled nor neglected.

I kinda lucked out. My gf is into being a mom not sexually but in every other way with me (cooking, taking care of me, washing my face, shaving me, helping to get my spirits up, calling me her baby) I mean she lets me suck on her titties but says the whole mommy thing in bed weirds her out and its not as fun in bed as you would think anyway. Pic related its my hispanic mommy gf

Not really, there is a decreased chance of breast cancer in women who have lactated so it may do just the opposite of ruining them. There are changes associated with breastfeeding though. The aureola enlarges and becomes more pigmented, there is more glandular tissue, and the volume of milk present affects the total volume of the breasts. Mastitis sucks but it's avoidable and easily treatable. Milk is delicious and nutritious so don't smush it up in the folds beneath the breasts and let it sit in a warm dark environment for hours at a time or bad things can happen.

Attached: 1501842721334.jpg (5312x2988, 1.28M)

That sounds super comfy and with some very minor tweaks it is my dream life as well. Right down to the etsy page. It's almost spooky.

*compliment

tumultuous
unharmonious

Forgot the pic originally heres my mommy gf

Attached: image.jpg (1536x2048, 1.69M)

I'm more of dom or daddy. I like giving orders and abuse.

>I'm more into dominating equals, like Chad
Fuck off Chadwhore.

>the whole concept of mommy taking care of her baby sounds like an excuse for the guy to not do any (emotional or physical) work.
So you mean just like every single woman?

pls i need the source of that picture.

>So you mean just like every single woman?
this.

What are those tweaks? Since we're all fantasizing why not join in and share with the class? So long as it's tangentially related to ANR it's not off-topic.

You can order your pet to produce milk for you. Imagine the cries of pain as you whip her breasts. Even when apart she will have the burden of lactation looming over her. New bras, she may letdown in public if she hears a crying baby, while showering the warm water will cause her to release a shower of her own. The milk serves as a constant reminder of her ownership in a more profound sense than any collar ever could. As they become painfully engorged she will beg you to empty her breasts. Order her to kneel by the milking stocks and watch as she patiently waits for you, heaving bosom in full display with a mixed look of fear and desperation in her eyes.

Attached: 1503232726334.jpg (866x900, 190K)

BEBE QUIERE LECHE

when i was a baby she gave me a lot of attention, divorce happened and i got zero attention from her and ended up hating her for a bit
>tfw living with her now and she made me realize what a gigantic mommy's boy i am
fug

do you think anyone would want to buy my milk if i started lactating?

i kinda like the idea of a being a mommy gf, but any guy who's into that would probably be an immature crybaby who would be upset when i gave my actual child attention and milkies.

Us both working minimal hours so most of our time could be spent together. Garden, goats, maybe add in a couple chickens. Living as self-sufficiently as possible. Make extra money off my hobbies; sewing, knitting, other crafty stuff. I'd like to be close to the ocean too, impulse drive to the beach at midnight and have a bonfire whenever we wanted to.