Wagecuck General

Office assistant

>Masters required

Attached: wagekek.jpg (849x565, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

np.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/8d4di4/the_undercover_author_who_discovered_amazon/dxkblm6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm now on the hunt for a Job for at least 3 months. Fml...

Attached: 1524093560972s.jpg (125x110, 3K)

>work semi-alright warehouse job
>close to $20 an hour
>want to maybe go to school for something tech related
>entry level jobs: $13 an hour, 2 years exp, 4 year degree required.

what the fuck, i don't want to leave this job because it's easy as fuck and pays well but i don't want to be doing this shit for the rest of my life. blog/10

Attached: 1484076696139.gif (320x292, 1.83M)

literally me but for a call center

we'll make it bros

>work for company out of Highschool and make my way to manager
>comfy as fuck and can read all the manga and listen to any music I want
>quit because the company sold and don't like the new commute
>out of work for 6 months and eating my savings like candy

I'm miserable. I just wanted a simple life.

Just made rent and im flat as fuck broke. Can't even afdord the bus. Everyplace I interview never calls me back. Wtf am i doing wrong. Im on the verge of suicide

> be me
> work for local police department as a dispatcher
> 20 buckeroos an hour
> fuck around most of the time
> only have shitty associates degree
> no energy to get my bachelors
> tfw want to apply to be a cop but too autistic to do so

I dunno man

>need a job
>applying to a shitload of places last year, mostly janitor & security jobs
>nobody seems to want to hire a 29-year-old high school drop-out with 10+ years of unemployment
>figure that the Los Angeles Unified School District would at the very least hire me to work as a janitor at a public school despite my lack of experience
>apply to work as a janitor at one of their public schools
>they won't hire me
>my high school equivalency certificate is not enough
>they want me to get a Building & Grounds Worker certificate which I can earn after paying $60 for 60 hours of classes at the Abram Friedman Occupational Center
>LAUSD can't guarantee that they will actually hire me even after I get the certificate because I still need like 2+ years of experience

You're either a kid who has a lot of help, a stay at home dad, a mentally handicapped homeless person or a master of bait

Gonna have a rather meme BA at the end of the year. I will accept literally any job that pays at least 40k/yr. Am I fucked?

then get a fucking masters. only brainlets can't

>I'm a cook at a pizza place
>11/hr
>Over a year of food service experience
>Either getting a pay raise to 14 or jumping ship next week, interview tomorrow at a bakery
>Saving money to start as an EMT Basic
>Will probably have a nice 14/hr paygrade to start then
>No major paycuts
>Pull a lot of weight at work tho and I can't save cash fast enough

>Gonna have a rather meme BA at the end of the year
Why? Are you a brainlet? I don't get why people study meme degrees when they know that they're meme degrees.

Because I was naive and fell for the "study what interests" you meme

why don't you just go all the way with it and get a masters and phd? if it's really your interest you should be able to do that

It never particularly interested me. I was heavily pressured to go to college since I could even speak and I liked the degree slightly more than all the others. I've just wanted to be done with school for so long. I can't handle 2 more years.

me except I have a BS and work tech maintenance at one elementary school
>on one hand I take home under 1700/month
>on the other hand its easy and nobody replies to my applications anyways

Have you tried being yourself or getting a skill? It worked for me ;)

stupid bait for such a smart boy

Attached: 1521193406191-1.png (1024x576, 825K)

That is one weird fucking image you got there, buddy.

What the fuck is wrong with you, just posting an image like that one?

You don't quite grasp the full picture, OP

>Office bitch job
>All 4 of us have at least a master's degree in a STEM field
>The difficulty of the job should require some college: a HS student with AP credit could do it after graduating
>After taxes and student loan debt payment, make roughly minimum wage

I went through 6 years of college in order to get a job where I can sit down and get health care with no increase in wage.

Attached: 1520808323474.jpg (640x495, 94K)

I hope doesnt mind if I go ahead and save this one.... do ya, buddy!

Looks like you fucked yourself proper, goy. Ive no room to talk though, young loser cashier at mommys house still. So cucked I called sick yesterday (the peak of illness) and did my shift today still sick as a dog, fearful of backlash for another sick day. Drank something like half a bottle of nighttime cold medicine, my liver loves me, so does my spirit.

Do you really have a masters? How is that 4 people with a stem degree are working that job?

Just do it and support zog

How do you find the time to accomplish anything else after working full time. You've already had half your day taken and then you have to eat away at that even more if you want to better yourself in any way

>get a job at Burger King
>get promoted fast because of my work ethic and I somehow have a higher IQ than most of my co-workers
>most of the people who worked there for years want to quit but don't
>tell them i used to make 20 bucks an hour delivering stuff but the job was boring
>WTF why would you settle for a fast food job?

Because it's close to home and it's easy. Since I'm an assistant manager, you guys do most of the stuff for me. Duh!

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_14.10_[2017.09.06_18.28.45].png (456x632, 282K)

>accomplish anything else
Thats a broad statement. Things that come to my mind are a set schedule and routine, write down what you plan to do, prepare meals in advance. When I move out I hope to become good with a slow cooker leave it running while youre at work and have a nutritious meal ready at your return for the next few days.

That slow cooker idea is actually really useful, thanks

>cook at small diner
>have to deal with crackheads on the daily
Applied to lonestar in Houston. Scheduling my tsi test tomorrow. I'm a highschool dropout with a ged so I'm not the smartest person alive. How hard is the TSI placement test?

How do I stop hating animeposters? Your posts are always so smug and assuming, when not that theyre pathetic, or erp. I want to not hate you, I like anime to an extent even. Animeposting, its just faggy.

Trannies gave us a bad name. I usually post frogs and wojaks but sometimes I like to mix it up with anime or /tv/ images.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.51_[2018.03.06_01.37.13].png (548x710, 396K)

No problem, friend, I know some people like to make large batches of a particular meal and freeze it so they have meals for weeks ahead. Idk if I could ever be that hardcore, but thats something to look into as well. You dont wanna get in the trap of relying on your calories from junk bc your always pressed for time or too tired.

>trannies
I guess thats a decent point, I dont think ill ever like it, it has been tarnished for me. I especially hate those jannu and cvvnk cunts. Even still your post was smug, like you think youre better than the people you supervise. Im istp and naturally hate authority so maybe im just extra sensitive.
>/tv/ image
Im not familiar, are you saying thats the official name for anime post? I never browse other boards.

Attached: 0526B40E-D56A-4F11-81C9-B61D6E082906.jpg (675x555, 66K)

tv is the teli teli (telivison) board of Jow Forums silly!

But agreed, never post anime ever again

I understand the board, I wanted you to post a /tv/ approved image if it was different from anime, I thought thats what you meant. I appreciate you not posting more anime to taunt me, but you can do you.
Your prose. The way you write you come across as if youre not miserable, why?

Warehouse is okay if you live in a hot country with mild winters.

I worked in a warehouse in the UK and it used to get so fucking cold when the shutter doors opened, it was like a struggle to survive. I could never do it again.

My god

You people are hopeless.

Quick question. Where do you guys live?
Are you all amerikeks?

atl,ga
I read how som people (on r8k) dont use their head at all but get money and found out i can do this at the local fatory and love it ever since, that mush they put in my brain is useless fuck hima and every using to understand ver 4 sylabbles i ll neber be rused again. whos the gotten one now? im the machine, and we'll be slow exhaustively protruding into nothing

Hahaha, ok

I am indeed an American. I live in Los Angeles, California.

>tfw Satan mocks your mediocre existence

Satan has blessed me.

Do you guy often have trouble getting employment over there? What kind of education do you need to make over 50k a year?

Here in Europe theres jokes about US degrees even from universities not beeing worth the paper they are written on.

Pls tell me why youre happy

I would not know anything about any of that because I am a 29-year-old, unemployed, high school drop-out. I have been essentially unemployed for 12 years. I have never been to college.

Hmmm, ok. So what are you doing during the day, work out, do hobbies, play vidya?

I do not work out at all. I mostly play video games. I sometimes make some contributions to history-related articles on Wikipedia.

Usually bachelors required to get a job that makes around 50k. But there are many, many factors that have to be accounted in obviously. I am giving a rough estimate.

>deliver pizzas for 3 years, making under $2000/month
>have to make sure the store is clean between deliveries - several responsibilities
>average $3 in tips for every delivery; can only work 30 hours because too many drivers
>hate the job and new employees more, every year
>get told about getting paid under the table delivering Chinese
>try it out
>tips are similar, but there are only a couple drivers every day, and you get to work as many hours as you like
>earn $3,000/month, tax free
>no responsibilities other than making sure the food gets delivered on time
Man, it's like NEET limbo or something.

I cut and package fish for a living and get to keep pet lobsters and crabs. I get 40 hour a week but its really only 20 hours of actual work. Pretty gud.

>our boss who was on opiates just about every shift went on stress leave
>8 months ago
>they still haven't fired her
>mfw she still showed up for the company Christmas/New years dinner

>stress leave
Was it paid stress leave?

Five years into LEO with a major police force.

I make like 70k a year or so before overtime (I do a lot of that lately)

Attached: 5D696C67-1744-44F5-AC17-97F7C680FB0F.gif (400x316, 979K)

Not bad at all other than the fact your car is getting fucked but all that money you probably dont care.

>opiates
Like prescriptions?

I live in houston texas work as a cashier in a grocery store. I can't actually remember how long I've worked here but it's the first job I ever had saw no reason to live. the pay is shit, the customers are shit, and management is fucking terrible, but I'm too scared to try and get a different job because the hr manager is a big scary bitch and I don't want to tell her I'm quitting

Kind of, basically you sperg out at a doctor about how being a wagie is making you depressed /suicidal /anxious and you can't take it anymore, get him to write you a note and then go to the wcb.

They'll give you neetbux since you can't work. She has come in like every couple months for a week or so for "work re-integration" they make her do to keep getting bennies.

The wcb basically makes it a huge pain in the ass to actually fire her, so I guess they figure that we're doing fine without a manager.

I highly doubt she actually had a prescription for them, they've really clamped down on prescribing opiates since the whole fentanyl crisis started.

that's actually supposed to say reason to leave, sorry. just a force of habit :)

This is America? Anyhow why was she drugged out, sore back, or weak mind?

>Amazon working conditions get exposed
>normies keep spewing "If you don't like the job then get a different one"

Why do normies have no remorse?

np.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/8d4di4/the_undercover_author_who_discovered_amazon/dxkblm6/

>can confirm
I always get triggered when I hear people shill warehousing as comfy. If your idea of comfy is a fucked back at a young age, existential boredom, and suicidal thinking, then yeah its comfy af. Sure not all warehouse work is created equal but in general is bottom of the barrel slave driving.

>work as a software dev and earn more money than 90% of the people in the country
Feels good, man.
>the country is shit and salary is actually less than 1000$/month
Feels bad, man.
I will get out of here. I will make it. Eventually.

wat up CHADmeister

To be honest, I don't really wanna work anymore.

I just wanna get on NEETbux.

But there's no way for me to get on NEETbux. I hate the thought of working at some hellish job for the rest of my life. It doesn't sit well with me. I just fucking hate it. I hate being fucking told by normies to just "find a better job", motherfucker most of these jobs are shit, and the good ones are likely already taken with no position to be filled.

I think I might suicide by 30. I'm only 23 now. Good god I don't think I can wageslave into my 40s let alone 30s. I'm just sick of this already.

Fuck, I might just get into the lottery or some shit with my savings. I just wanna get out of this hell already.

Attached: Devin hands on head.jpg (612x380, 176K)

She had a (minor) surgery more than a year ago and has been on them ever since. This is in Canada, though I'm pretty sure there's wcb in America too.

Desu I hope she doesn't come back, you might be able to tell but I really don't like her all that much.

Attached: m-muh stress.png (1239x640, 115K)

Lol Amazon isn't even bad at all. People are just pussies.