Walking home from the supermarket

>walking home from the supermarket
>decide to take a shortcut down a narrow alley
>come across this

do you
a) help him
b) rape him again

Attached: 1493102695439.jpg (706x1000, 98K)

c) just keep walking
I mean dude he looks pretty proud of himslef being a slut

Attached: bepis.jpg (640x480, 103K)

>c) just keep walking
not an option user

Attached: 1469588050672.jpg (240x240, 45K)

Judging by his expression a) and b) are probably the same thing.

d) take him home

Well fuck you man, you don't make the choices for now do you?

Attached: Kot.jpg (211x212, 10K)

Clearly I'm going in circles

e) cuddle and comfort him

I understood that reference, you cool user

Attached: 1516579851267.jpg (262x365, 74K)

hahah le xD haha
+1 intern3tz

Wel come newfriend, is that way

Attached: 1502566531366.png (960x924, 373K)

>Clearly I'm going in circles
what is this a reference to

Do a 360 and walk away obviously.

if you turned 360 degrees (a full circle) you would still be facing her, dipshit

>walking in park at night
>some random girl is jogging
>bouncing tiddies
>out of nowhere snap
>swing and KO her
>drag her deep inside forest
>rip her clothes off
>she wakes up
>starts to panic
>slap her couple of times
>tell her i only want to lick her tits but if she fiths me i will rape and cum inside her
>suck on her nips for few minutes
>slap her few more timies and call her a slut untill she cries
>leave
im i retarded?

Attached: 7e6.jpg (1920x1080, 87K)

found the newfag kek.

I believe he is referencing the spiritual idea of where the soul is in a constant state of death and rebirth

i got it too but i didn't need to make a post with a literal fagimage saying how 1337 cool it was. i think you need to go back.

could be worst, i could be a tripfag

Explain this shit to me please, How exactly would i "help" him?
Because i honestly don't see how he need help, he's clearly enjoying himself.
Also, how is it rape if he's wants it and is also enjoying it?
Please explain the options better so i can make an informed choice.

>jogging at night in park when female
what did she expect?
i mean this is what happens (if OP was not fake or homosexual OBV)

Attached: 1518908975557.png (600x540, 218K)

rape then put a cage on his dick

Gag, as I give it the most disgusted look imaginable before moving on.

Only to stop a few feet away and visualize what I'd just saw. Her broken ass, and my mind all of a sudden referring to him as a her. I'd feel my cock throb from underneath my pants. I'd lean my head back and really think about the thoughts that are creeping their way into my head. The throbbing intensifying, I can't get the thought of that tight little asshole out of my mind. I'd grit my teeth as I'd feel my cock grow so hard. My head growing lighter, I'd daringly step back a few paces... Cautiously.. Looking over my shoulder, asking myself what I'm doing repeatedly.. I'd consider the surroundings and how secluded this all really was. If I came to the conclusion that no one would interrupt I'd grip my now hardened dick from over my pants as I lock my eyes on her ass... Suddenly, as if something clicked in my mind, I'd make my move on her. Kneeling down on my knees behind her, my cock would be fighting against my pants stretching up and outwards just to feel that warm, soft little... I pace myself, trying to control my thoughts as I begin panting to the tune of a steady rhythmic throbbing from my cock. I grab a hold of her shirt and tear off a piece of it wiping her ass clean before rolling it up and pushing it inside of her to get as much of the cum dried on it as I could.. Until I'd be satisfied with how "clean" she was, I'd then pull down my pants some, finally letting my cock flop out as it stands erect, throbbing, map'd with veins as it pulsates from the tip.. So hard and so ready.. I lean down over her, wrapping my right arm around her belly, I press my upright cock between her cheeks. Grinding and dragging my cock back and forth through those soft, sensitive cheeks.. Grinding it up so high she'd feel my cock throb against her back, and back down again. Teasing her tight little hungry hole into throbbing for me..

After a little bit of this agonizing teasing I'd begin to kiss down her neck, and shoulder. Feeling her rock her hips only to grind against dick makes my throbbing all the harder. Flinching, I let out a groaning sigh. My mind and body so ready to break and make her completely mine underneath me. Taking my left hand I begin finger fucking her mouth, soaking my hand in her spit only to drag my fingers out of her sealed shut lips and spit on my hand too.. Mixing the saliva, I grip my cock and coat it from tip to base. The sloppy sound of out saliva being stroked on my dick makes me crave her like nothing else. My grip suddenly tightening, I arch my hips back just enough to get my tip to dangle low enough to press until it slides into place right over her hungry little fuckhole.. Biting down on her shoulder I press my pulsating tip hard against her ass.. Forcing it into her in a screwing motion, gaping her as I tease and fuck inch after inch inside of her.. feeling her swallow and suck me down so lovingly as if she'd hungered for this her entire life.. My patience would wear so thin.. I'd force myself on her, in her, deeper and deeper. Feeling her knees give way, her entire body shaking in pleasure and fear, I wouldn't stop until my balls pressed tightly against her cheeks.. Letting my cock rest inside of her for a moment, letting her feel my throbs as they gape those cleched, broken walls.. I'd pull back, dragging my cock back out with force only to pound back into her.. using the momentum of her body to pull myself out, and in.. Over, and over. Repeatedly fucking into her ass until her walls learned to take it, forcefully. Pounding her harder and harder.. Biting down and groaning so hard against her delicate flesh. With so much pentup aggression it vibrates her to her core. Pounding her so hard she'll grip and scratch against the wall for some sense of control, only to never find it..

My pace constantly, rapidly increasing. My lustful panting, my groaning becoming so much more agressive. So lost into fucking her that my mind blanks out as I sloppily tear up inside of her belly at every angle imaginable. Fighting to maintain a rhythm, but her helpless broken moans pushing me to give up all humanity for a rough, animalistic, savage, deep tearing kind of abusive making you feel like I'm trying to fucking kill you kind of fuck. I'd pound her so relentlessly, so savagely.. Hearing her broken voice as she cums so helplessly does nothing but fuel my rage and need to break her... I'd keep fucking until she'd be on the floor biting against the dirt, in tears, in love, broke inside and out .. I'd fuck her into that state of mind and keep her in it constantly changing things up to drive her further and further insane... Until she's nothing but a broken, cumd out, used, almost unconcious ragdoll'd fucktoy.. And only until then would my cock feel the need to make her mine.. The tensing of the nerves as the pleasure rises so rapidly.. I'd hate it.. I'd want to keep fucking her until my dick is red from friction burns inside of her ass... But as if by force I'd be pulled closer and closer until one last hard throb.. I'd instantly pin my body over hers as closes as possible against the wall, locking my cock base deep inside of her I'd feel the sharpest sensation race up my shaft and explode out of my tip with unrelenting hate, aggression fueled savage release.. A burning hot stream of thick cum would explode into her belly, and another, and another.. Groaning so loud I vibrate her entire body. I can feel my strength flooding inside of her and it both infuriates me and drives me so wild with pleasure. I'd fight with all of me until I'd be drained.. Thrusting even if I'm keeping myself locked base deep.. Until the last drop is hers... Refusing to pull out even after I'm spent.. Forcing all that cum to soak and stain into her torn, raw walls.

Letting her feel completely owned by me. I'd hold her until she passed out if she hadn't already.

That answer your question, OP?

you got me there
you could also be a fat guy that thinks people care about his baby or wife

>her
Ok kid

too bad im doing it anyway nig g

his satisfied expression would confuse me, but ultimately id like to think id try to help him if he was hurt

Fuck off with your tranny shit nigger

Attached: dedf53d82897b95a10294c294279dbe2.jpg (1422x800, 137K)

>his satisfied expression would confuse me, but ultimately id like to think id try to help him if he was hurt
nice man

C.) kill him and walk away

can't do shit you faggots

d-do you like eggs haha.

Go next to him and imitate him desu~

Attached: received_2022046641369207.jpg (640x696, 29K)

>her
>not knowing mathematics
I can smell the newfag through my screen.

this is wrong, whoever made this is evil

take him home and i dump my load in him till he looks like pic related

Attached: 1523421748075.jpg (1280x905, 114K)

can you guys please explain the reference

Google.
>I'd check my map again. Clearly im going in circles.
Some kind of normie /b/ meme.

C. Take him home and rape him.

z) eat the cum off the floor and then siphon the cum out of his ass into my mouth.

>z) eat the cum off the floor and then siphon the cum out of his ass into my mouth.
I think this might be the worst option

>help him get accused of rape
>rape him and get aids
Nah i don't take shortcuts for this exact reason

Imagine the smell of your breath after that

Kiss his bum bum