Abused during Childhood

How many of you were abused as a child?
How does it affect you now?
Do you think that the abuse had led to developing a bigger issue like a personality disorder, or other pathological issues?
>pic unrelated

Attached: 1519542747083.jpg (475x450, 127K)

I was emotionally neglected all my childhood

>live with parents till I was 6
>dont remember any of this
>from then until 12,13 or 14 live with grandparents
>I can't really tell because I barely have any memories from my childhood
>living with grandparents
>go to school
>come home to grandma sleeping and vidya all evening till bedtime
>repeat until weekend
>stay at my parents house on the weekend
>mom is angry all the time
>dad is a beta and just takes it
>mom makes me and my lil bro pick sides sometimes
>mom also told me I was a fucking useless idiot many times but doesnt remember now
>when I moved to my parents it was entirely because they had better internet than my grandparents
>mom is angry all the time still
>dad is a beta still
>verbal abuse continues well into my teenage years until I move out for uni

Being practically alone all the time during my childhood, being raised by the internet and my mom's verbal abuse made me a very attention hungry person but also a very shy one, therefore I'm always conflicted between seeking approval or being alone. I'm always depressed and lonely.

I'm turning it around this year though, it's been going way better than I thought.

Attached: 1457314150424s.jpg (249x213, 8K)

Was bullied to the point of attempting suicide. Left me a friendless adult who's fear of the void is the only I reason I'm not reaching for the rope again.

Knowing for a fact that neither of your parents wanted kids is fucking sobering.

When i was 8 or 9 some creepy asian dude touched my ass a couple of times in the county fair. then i told my dad and he beat the shit out of the guy. i just kek'd and never thought much of it

how did you find out? originally of course

I think if the person is strong the abuse can change them for the better.. like make them see the world differently. from personal experience I think id be a lot more of a dumb ass if I didn't go through what I did.
but if they weak they might just kill themselves.

Attached: th.jpg (220x209, 13K)

Heard my mom say "we just didn't have abortions in those days, and this was rural Michigan, where could I have gotten one?"

Attached: Poo_IN_the_LOO.jpg (450x680, 176K)

the same happened to me... i don't think it's that big a deal. my parents were still loving

Define abused.
>spent good chunk of time in childhood with grandparents because mum worked a lot and dad...was a bit of a bum
>considered them closer but not retarded enough to actually say it
>despite being the first born I went from adoration to becoming the scapegoat for a good bit of wrong that happened
>tried to be as best a big brother as I could have been but was met with disdain most of the time aside from my first brother
>eventually become a black sheep of the family that they even fucking admitted from time to time
>actively sabotaged my attempts of stuff like getting a drivers license because I "was needed at home"
>I have no solid evidence but I think I was a mistake which would explain a lot but still leaves questions
>rarely got the belt but I was admittedly a problem child
>mum is a neurotic mess prone to getting drunk and on some cases high off drugs
>dad just yells at me about everything
>now I'm a cynical mess with trust issues that constantly shuns everyone away from me
>both can't hold down jobs now and we've been paycheck to paycheck with tons of money issues since 2008/2009
The military is my only hope, as sad as that sounds. Only now am I realizing this.

I agree that it 100% changed how I look at the world it made me much more pessimistic, greatly lowered expectations of people and myself and very cynical. But I kind of like it this way it makes me feel like I see reality of the world while the general populace is blinded by naivete.

I left the definition broad on purpose for any who want to share

I'm proud of you user. Keep it up.

I don't know if this counts as sexual abuse, but I remember sitting on my grandad's lap and feeling something stiff. Now I know he had an erection. Both of s had our clothes on, of ourse. That happened 2, 3 times, as far as I remember, at least. I don't think it affected me in any way, though. Good or bad.

My brother coerced me into having sex with him. Now I'm a huge fucking faggot craving cock 24/7 while he's actually straight. Life isn't fair.

I was beaten and bullied by other kids a lot throughout elementary and middle school.
When I was 9 years old I was groped and touched a few times by a pair of older kids in a corner of my school. Im a boy but I dressed kind of effeminately at the time so its probably my fault.
My dad was either not there or neglecting me for my brother for all of my childhood. And when I was 15 I was taken advantage of by Jow Forums pedos for nudes and sex
My dad said I was raped when I was 6 years old but I dont remember anything from that time so im not sure
I have BPD now and plenty of other issues and im pretty sure its because of my crappy childhood

Attached: BEE69000-8799-442D-BC7C-C12580F4882C.jpg (521x707, 88K)

I've got a greentext I could post about me being molested, but since I don't have it typed out on my pc (saved on phone to post on a sexual abuse thread earlier and forgot) I'll just shitpost this one out real quick

>be 14/15 y/o kid, visiting aunt's house for the weekend or something
>mom (total junkie whore) shows up and talks with my aunt for a little bit, then sits in the living room for a while
>i go upstairs to avoid her, hated her for years
>time passes, it's probably 2am at this point
>decide to sneak down out of curiosity and listen to what everyone is saying in the living room
>overhear mom say something along the lines of "and that's why i had an abortion. my parents didn't want me to keep him"
>what the fuck did she just say?
>slowly crawl back upstairs and lay in bed crying for a while

that was a long time ago. maybe i should have asked my grandparents about it, but i never had the balls since i'm a total pussy. still sucks ass and this is the first time i've remembered it in a long time

>mom is a meth addict
>dad is a neo nazi convict
>mostly grow up around violence and neglect
>constantly getting taken away from my mom
>around 5 watched dad stab mom and try to kidnap me
>develop post traumatic stress
>mom snitches on some neo nazi group
>have to go through witness protection program around 10 or so
> have to change my name not really understanding why
>mom pretends to be turning her life around
>turns out to be really just using college grants to get loaded
>she litterally starves me and my siblings
>shes also low key hooking
> at some point get a mentor
>he abuses me by dosing me and making me sleep naked amd touches me in my sleep
>goes on until i tell my mom
>eventually get taken away again
>spend a lot of time waiting for a new family
>get molested by older kid in system
>grandma finally adopts me and sister
>grow up confused
>uncle lives upstairs and beats the shit out me constantly
>literally stabs me in the arm with broken glass
>leave house at about 19 to be homeless
>get into drugs
>lose my mind for a while
>go to jail a few times
man my life has been rough. Currently really getting my shit together. Almsot done with me GED at 24 and holding jobs tryna go to college.

Attached: received_442329912811454.jpg (960x619, 35K)

meant to add, this is short greentext about how i learned i was the product of a failed abortion

im lucky I stand by not killing myself my childhood and early teens was fucked, from my friends using me and abandoning me, getting mrsa from a children's hospital to my father's anger issues and hidden note saying my sister is his best child, then there was an incident where my father and sister left me on the floor in pain for hoursfell out of bed after a severe foot surgery while screaming at me to shut the fuck up they eventually got tired of me crying and called the ambulance since they didn't want to bother and to make it worse lied to my mother until years later she found out. it was hell for me, and they wonder why I'm as fucked up and lonely as i am

Father used to abuse me. Worst way I got it was when he pushed my head towards the floor with the full weight of his hand and arm.

Not sure how badly it has affected me, and whether or not my diagnosed issues (depression and anxiety) are fully tied to it.

But yeah, I'm pretty withdrawn most of the time.

Apparently when I was 9 or 10 my dad chased me around the house trying to hit me with a hammer. I'm pretty sure he didn't manage to hit me but I have absolutely no memory of that. Mum nearly called the cops on him for that.

Later as an adult, after college when I moved back home to be involuntary NEET, he got drunk one night and came into my room screaming that I wasn't trying to find work (after he refused to help me get even a minimum wage job at the factory where he was middle management). Anyway after that I started carrying a knife around and told him flat out if he made even the slightest move in my direction I'd kill him. Apparently I scared the shit out of him (hard to defend yourself passed out drunk every night) and Mum begged me to put the knife down, but I just kept holding onto it until I found work and moved out.

> be 14
> parents find out i want to kill myself
> go from living with my mum to living with dad
> he has a failing insurance business
> gets drunk and uses me as his personal punching bag
> didnt get fed for a few months, had grandma sneak me a few cans of tomato soup
> had plenty of money but didnt get fed because i was "getting fat"
> grew 6 inches when i started eating again
> tfw this fucker starved me over my body getting ready for a growth spurt
> tfw he thought 105lb at 5 feet tall was fat
> tfw my life would have been fine and could have avoided being abused if i hadnt been an angsty little shit

Military is what got me away from my shitty family, man. No one else would hire me. It didn't make me less of a robot but they'll tolerate weirdness as long as you stay out of trouble, do what you're told, and don't slack off too much.

what the orginal fuck

I'm starting to notice a trend here, it seems like parents are the reason people have so many issues, even serial killers had horrible parents. But you will never see anything on the news that say the parents are to blame

my brother used to beat me up during my childhood paired with getting bullied during school
me and my brother made amends though so it's good
didn't stop me from developing several mental illnesses though
also I was raped at 8 years old
>have schizophrenia bipolar (aka schizoaffective if you're really anal about how schizos can't have bipolar blah blah) BPD, OCD, ADHD, PTSD, and major depression, also I suspect that I have autism but I don't have an official diagnosis
>pretty sure that many of these, especially PTSD and BPD could've been prevented if I hadn't been treated the way I was during childhood
>on top of all this I am a degenerate tr*nny (female to male) and because I was raped, even robots don't want me if we ignore the fact that I am extremely mentally ill and a tr*nny

My mom grounded me for 2 weeks and my brother for a month once because he brought the router in our room to play Halo 2 and I didn't tell on him.

I'm more frustrated by their "THIS IS FOR YOU" rants whenever they got into some stupid business venture. We're still close, but my parents always taught me what not to do through their mistakes.

At this point that's all I can ask for. Don't know what MOS to pick but the ASVAB showed I'm not a complete retard so I have quite a selection. I know I'm not going to be some badass Rambo wannabe, I just want something to jump start an attempt at life.

Nonstop physical and emotional abuse from age 4/5 to age 15. Needless to say I'm straight fucked in the head.

I love reading about people who advocate violence against children. Fucking morons.

Yeah I really think the sexual abuse really set me up for dealing with my depression with a lot of promiscuous sex also. Never had much of a problem getting girls or even getting into a relationship but for a long time I really didnt know how you are supposed to act in one.

That doesnt really sound very abusive. Sounds more like middle class white family problems.

You're probably right. It still was a bit overboard. I had to take care of my little sister whenever my parents got super drunk multiple times. Not a regular thing but physical abuse wasn't really a thing for us, just a lot of emotional shit

>I just want something to jump start an attempt at life.
Well you absolutely can do it. Just don't drink too much, don't get a DUI, and don't waste your money on the typical E1-E4 crap (expensive electronics, new cars, drinks in bars, NEW CARS, don't buy a new car for the love of god). Once you're allowed to live out in town rather than the barracks and you can get BAH, use that money to buy a house. Try to save up for a downpayment first of course, but buy a house and when you're not in it, have a property management company rent it out for you. Build your wealth.

If you get out honorably, it's fairly easy to get a job as a veteran. Especially in the federal government. Good luck!

They just don't understand how much neglect and abuse really screws with a child permanently.
I know it forever changed my personality and how I see the world. My psychiatrist told me that my extensive mental issues and illnesses are due to the abuse I was dealt.

I was neglected and abused
It most certainly has caused deeper issues as an adult

Mom wasn't ever around
Step dad physically abused me
Dad physically and emotionally abused me and left when I was like 11
Brother sexually abused me

I have issues getting attached to people, issues talking to people, making direct eye contact with people, keeping people in my life once I do meet someone, issues with authority etc.

>don't drink too much/DUI
I saw what that shit can do plus headaches suck. I'd be more of a solitary drinker, which I'd imagine would be difficult on a military base/barracks.
>don't waste money/buy stupid shit
I'd be called a Jew on Jow Forums because of how little I spend. In fact I was. I hate wasting money. Thank you for the good luck though, at least I can say I shot guns, blew shit up, and made a bunch of fellow Jow Forumsommandos jealous.
Yeah it's pretty fucky.

Whats even more fucky is that feeling of despair and apathy knowing how bad the world can be or is ("reality") and looking around seeing how everybody else is able to keep themselves happy by turning a blind eye.

>be 5
>get sexually abused by moms bf
>mom develops serious mental issues but doesn't get help, shuts off contact with ALL family
>starts bullying me, tells me I'll grow up to be a whore
>sends me to psychologist at the age of 6 to 16
>keeps bullying me about abuse, makes me believe it's my fault
>grow up thinking I am misplaced
>drugs
>still remember everything in detail because she keeps retelling me when she gets mad
>more mental illness hooray
>be 20 and move out now it's just me
>can barely hold school and jobs
>no more drugs
>keep trying and tell myself to learn from my failures.
>lookingahead.exe

I was circumcised and now I have to deal with my dick chafing up against my briefs and whatnot

Its not your fault, user.
I'm here for you.

>dad's mom destroys parents marriage by trying to take the mom role with my sister and I and whispering bullshit into my dad's ear
>parents divorce, first memory is them arguing in the kitchen with my mom saying they were through
>mom remarries to a cocaine//alcoholic/narcissist thinking she can fix him like a dumb ass
>cue childhood depression, suicidal thoughts, and dissociation
>he shatters her self confidence and manipulates her
>forces her to quit her job and leave her family and move us to the projects because he wants to a breadwinner
>constant tension and arguing builds up to domestic violence
>starts abusing my mom and us, locks us in the basement/crawl spaces/ect randomly
>never stayed in one area too long, constantly moving because unstable income
>get older and gain 2 half sisters
>eventually big enough to where he can't do that shit as easily
>fist fought him everyday to defend my mom and sisters
>get enrolled into the ghettoest fucking high school
>inironically harassed for being white and was mugged several times a week/stolen from/ect
>drop out due to it
>tried for years to get my mom to leave him
>realize she won't ever change
>desperate plea for some peace of mind
>move in with dad and grandparents(my grandmother sexually abused me as a kid and openly favors women over men.)
>dad and I's relationship is at an all time high
>he spontaneously develops throat and neck cancer and dies within the year
>grandmother tells me I'm here to replace him now
>still angry about it this day, how dare you fucking devalue your son like that and my my father

cont.

Attached: 95794930-5694-4e82-9c4e-d714934ea3f3.gif (320x240, 1.22M)

I moved out and am on my own but the cycle continues.

>I'm essentially my mom's dad at this point
>she realized she was a bad mother and is now trying with my youngest sister since my other sisters moved out
>I have to micro manage everything she does, tell her when shes wrong, and observe her parenting
>constantly giving her basic life advice and budgeting her
>constantly giving her money because she doesn't want to find stable work

Bonus rounds:
>Abusive babysitter that tied me to chairs and beat me for being quiet, my mom knew but didn't care
>Developed an early internet/game addiction to help dissociate
>Born with cerebral palsy, couldn't walk straight when I was younger got me made fun of a lot

>be me
>be happy child of 6 years
>while playing with my Thomas the Tank Engine electric set mommy brings home a (((repairman)))
>brings repairman around once and a while
>one day, Dad comes home from work sick and finds (((repairman))) with my mom fucking her brains out
>Dad goes full beserk
>rages around the house, throws shit around
>repairman bolts
>when he calms down my mom is crying
>picks me up and takes me to car, we drive to grandmas
>around my seventh birthday my mom files for divorce
>Dad fights tooth and nail for me in court
>court rules in favor of mom because of (((no fault))) and the court phych with a bachelors degree said it was good for the mom to have the child no matter circumstance
>Dad gets visitation
>during this time mom whores herself out to many men
>some are nice to me, others are really mean
>as I grow up this behavior continues and the assholes she brings home become more aggressive
>have a long scar over my eye from a beer bottle and stitches on my arm from a pocket knife wound
>divorce was taking a toll on Dad, he drank more, became more bitter, stopped visiting
>kills himself with his gun
>night I received the news I broke and tore up the neighborhood till I got my hood on a cop car
>after that night, something in me changed
>decided it was no good hurting myself over things I couldnt control
>continue living dads legacy
>get fantastic grades
>stay drug and alcohol free
>eventually join the military because mom wouldnt help me through college
>I still am fucked from those experiences to date.

I-I just want someone to hold me and tell me its alright

Fuck user, talk about a fucked childhood. We all love you. Keep doing your best.

>be like 9 and happy
>new neighbor appears
>he's insane and has problems to contain his rage
>he always picks on me and makes me cry
>become more and more isolated
>can't even go out to store anymore because scare to see him
>new neighbor gets on the same school than me
>ask god to get him out of my classroom at least
>god sent him to my classroom to fuck my life up even more

That kid marked my life it was probably my real first test on life and I lost. I think I was a coward even before him anyways he was there to test my balls and I didn't learn how to manage those situations. I'm now a coward adult on Jow Forums.

>parents divorce at an early age
>dad gets custody
>hes great, but works a lot and doesnt spend a lot of time with my and my sister
>mom consantly showers us with gifts to spite him
>during the great recession in like 05? (dont remember) he gets laid off
>mom starts seeing rich lawyer guy
>seems really nice
>they get married and force me and my sister to move there for school around age 10
>dad takes it really hard and gets super depressed
>lawyer guy is a piece of shit, abuses me and my sister, pushes his own daughter to suicide
>beats my mom too but she wont leave him because he has money and she grew up poor
>one day he comes home drunk and beats her pretty bad and locks her outside (something he would do to me when he was pissed)
>then he beats me and my sister pretty bad
>i call the cops
>he gets arrested
>go to court and tell him i made it up because my mom told me if he went to jail i wouldnt be able to go to school in the area (i was 14 and i actually loved school cause i could get away from home)
>he gets off with anger managment classes which he doesnt attend
>i get kicked out and have to move three towns away
>get shit job to pay for shit appt.
>take shitty train to school every day
>want to kill myself
>stop caring about school
>barely graduate with mostly d's
>drop out of community college after only 2 years
now lawyer douchebag is on verge of death, and mom aint lookin to good either, just waiting till they die to get that sweet inheritance
then my life can finally begin

Good for you man, that sounds really fucking rough. Never too late to rise above shit, and I commend you for doing so

Attached: youcandoit.jpg (259x194, 9K)

Not your fault you were abused, try not to think like that if you can help it, your dad sounds pretty garbage

I feel your pain I was stuck with my abusive alcoholic mother for 11 years while my father tried every time he could to get custody of me. Courts always threw out his appeal and CPS vouched for my mother because she worked for DSS. (ironic isn't it) No matter how much evidence of abuse was on me or that my dad tried to bring up was thrown out, only did they listen when I was found unconscious in a car accident while my mother was driving drunk did they act. EVEN then they kept me as a ward of NY state and wanted to put me in a foster home before they finally gave custody to him. What NY family courts did to my father and how CPS ignored all the signs of abuse is disgusting to me. If I were ever to an hero I would Timothy McVeigh the CPS headquarters in NY and hit the family court in Suffolk County.

9 wasn't your fault
seems that at 15 you should have known to tell the pedos to go fuck themselves. i got hit on by faggots when i was 14. i told those creeps to leave me alone.

Drug abusive parents
Emotionally damaged and neglected
I have a mommy kink
I refer to my gf as mommy
She dislikes it, but she knows where I'm coming from

Attached: 1518218154992.jpg (2464x1648, 366K)

>had a pretty serious head injury at age 2
>already not a good sign
>mom and dad fight constantly
>one day shit gets serious and dad is arrested in front of me (age 5)
>dad leaves with tears in his eyes a few days later
>mom is now single mother of 2 (I have an older brother)
>mom becomes busy yet emotinally neglectful
>left me with my grandma most of the time
>gave me a computer and a bunch of toys at a young age
>she would hit me, make fun of me, and made me feel like I didn't matter
>she also had an extremely short temper and would go off over the smallest things (forgot to give her 2 towels to wash and she went ballistic)
>I'm honestly scared of her
>dad would come around to drop off money and we'd hang out sometimes but we've never really bonded
>not really a father figure and kind of a jerk
>would often ask if I was touched by one of my brother friends or something (should I be concerned about that?)
>we grow distant as time goes on and he eventually leaves the city altogether and starts a new family
>older brother moves out after he finishes high school
>I envy him
>stuck with narcissistic mom
>as I grow older I for some reason begin pushing people, close or not, away or hurting them in some way
>become a loner
>grades ranged from average to below average to just shit
>had to repeat the 5th grade
>was bullied and sometimes was the bully
>barely gave a crap about school anymore
>senior year of high school rolls around
>completely aimless
>no real interests
>no real connection with anyone
>no plans
>graduate
>mother gives me weed on my 19th birthday and tells me she's been smoking it since she was 15
>attend some night classes and eventually community college
>loose motivation and only do one semester of cc
>briefly had a job as a inventory clerk
>quit out of anxiety
>currently NEET

Attached: mig.jpg (400x600, 81K)

Im sure it was my fault when I was 15, I was easy to manipulate because ive never had a friend
I didnt know how to handle feeling like somebody cared about me

Raised by an alcoholic single mother who was eventually charged with child neglect. By the time my siblings and I were taken away by DSS I was already 17 so I wasn't in the system for long.

Yes I think it had a drastic effect on my personality, being a kid and living in a sporadic uncertain world with the only adult you can turn to being a mentally ill (she's getting disability payments for it now) drug addict gets to you after some years.
I don't feel like I ever learned how to be a "man" either.

> Sexual abuse during the age of 6 by my 17yo step-brother
> Parents fought constantly after that
> Stepdad screams and breaks shit
> Stepdad completely off his rocker, thinks chemtrails and FEMA death camps are real
> Always howling about it
> Mom was really supportive of me, but I never felt like I met her expectations for what I was supposed to be
> Saw my real Dad 3 days every 2 weeks. One of his fiances was a gigacunt to me. Insulted me, always yelling, etc
> Another was addicted to drugs

Eh, it doesn't really affect me, I think. It might have made me more of a recluse because I never wanted to be around the yelling. The sexual abuse isn't even a thing I thought/think about.

>How many of you were abused as a child?
I didn't really thought of it as abuse (i still don't) but i think it's what normal people would call abuse
Anyway, to make it short, some /ss/ shit happened to me.
>How does it affect you now?
Now? not all that much (that i'm aware of, at least).
It made me develope gynophobia which lasted until i was about 16 yo.
It might also be the cause behind why i like gentle femdom. (however, this only applies to girls that are smaller (and if possible weaker) than me).
Also, i can't really stand to be close to a girl taller than me (6'0) since something weird happens in my brain and it makes me feel very anxious/scared (i feel as if my life was in danger) and also very very horny. It kinda makes me feel the same things i felt when i was a kid. This effect is even stronger if the girl also has big breasts, since it remembers me of one of girls that did /ss/ with me (my older cousin).

I was molested by a step family member who basically fingered me and stuff before I was ten, so I was super hooked on sex at a young age, at like 14-16 I'd cum at least five times a day easily. I still am sex obsessed. So that.

Attached: 000.jpg (800x800, 204K)

>dad was an alcoholic who always made fun of me for being a social recluse when he was drunk
>whenever shit would go down and I would ask my mom for help she would turn it around on me, especially if the problem was family related
Because of this I dont really feel comfortable sharing secrets and I have a lot of trust issues which often leads to misunderstandings with other people so it gets pretty difficult to build a relationship

my mom used to hit me whenever I got "out of line"

They were always overbearing and never let me make any decisions for myself either, even when I asked them to let me decide something

It made me extremely dependent and feel completely powerless to everything

Of course there's a trend in this thread. People like me who have had reasonably good parents aren't going to post their experiences here.

It's alright user. I love you, I believe in you, I'm proud of you for going your own way and making yourself a nice life. Leave that bitch behind to die alone, don't even feel bad. Keep working on improving yourself mentally and physically. Exercise is a nice way to feel like you have control in your life, and you get a nice runners high if you do cardio + no one will fuck with you then, it really helps build confidence. You choose who you want to be around, don't put up with anyone's shit. You'll always have us, and we'll be here to read your posts and be supportive. Don't give up, as long as you're breathing you're in control of everything, it'll be fine. Even now you're in control and that cunt has no power over you, we're free from them and the damage they've caused will heal with time and effort. Never give up user. It'll be fine.

>dad always screamed at me
>never hit me though
>whenever I'd talk back he'd scream to the point where he made me cry
>slowly lost all sensitivity towards emotional attacks
>can't express opinion or emotion because I grew up like that

Not as bad as what some of you have had it. But it's something.

Attached: 1521149882840.jpg (657x527, 39K)

That's rough, but I respect you, you have to be made of steel to make it through these things.

And now your father can enjoy being a lonely cunt dying sad and alone as you get your own place and never talk to him again. He wouldn't listen to you, but we will. Talk about anything you want user, talk as much as you want to, even when you're tired of talking or typing, that old faggot can't do shit about it now. Talk to yourself too, be as silly with it as you want, you're now free and it's ok. Fuck him, we like you. You're a good user.

I don't think I ever was abused but I have so many signs consistent with it
>hypersexual at age 5, would manipulate other kids my age to do stuff I found exciting, namely watersports
>antisocial impulses all throughout life
>compulsive fantasies of suicide or vengeful acts from age 9 to about 17
>suicidal ideation from age 11, thought I would have to kill myself before 18, terrible self image
>bisexual from age 12, obsessed with pornography, now I almost only get off to cartoons
Can poor experiences with peers at school lead to these things? I never had any stable friendships until highschool, because I was always paranoid and neurotic and deceitful and manipulative towards others. Now I think I might be a schizoid and have shut myself out from everyone, with social anxiety and no motivation to do anything but while I can see the slope I've gone down I can't see how it started or why.

>in school
>first grade
>private school
>have nicely sharpened pencils
>some crazy classmate comes up to me
>asks me to borrow my pencil
>say no because he steals them
>he gets mad takes my sharp pencil and stabs me in the leg causing it to bleed
>start crying
>teacher didn't do anything said "what do you want me to do about it", because the kid was from a rich family.
>wait it out with pain until I go home
>my mom removes the graphite with mini scissors painfully and puts rubbing alcohol on it.

That kid was messed up, he peed in the classroom one time.

Bullied, alot.

Want to add that the only good thing he did was that he bought playstation 2 games for everyone in the class one time. I got GTA vice city stories

Mother physically abused me until I was about 13 or 14, when i could fend for myself better. Since then it's just been pure emotional abuse. I'm also the only one of my siblings she does this to. Affects me pretty greatly seeing as I have to 1. live with her and 2. work with her. Could probably say its caused most of my anxiety and depression problems.

>now I almost only get off to cartoons
iktfb

Fuck your """"actually"""" """"straight"""" brother.

He might've just compartmentalized the gay part of himself. It's impossible to say though.

Sorry that he had to hurt you so much.

Definitely not your fault.

Attached: tumblr_mnylh1r00C1rnqolfo1_1280.png (800x600, 94K)

I was beaten by my father but I don't think it fucked me up particularly.

Beaten breathless, neglect, sexually abused, watched my mom get a gun to her head, bomb threats and threats to kill my cat, either told I was a worthless piece of shit or received /emotional incest/depending on my mother's mood.

Attached: images (10).jpg (236x298, 9K)

all this time I've been a cyborg and I didn't know it
or rather a hybrid of cyborg and robot at the same time

Mom abandoned me because she is a weak person also a gold digger whore my dad got hypertension and is a mentally unstable alcoholic because of his troubled past but i'm glad he is here

Sexually abused, raped, and also attempted rape later in my pre-teens, also throughout my teens just being constantly harassed by guys.

I used to be a borderline genius child, started reading at 2, extremely outgoing, voracious reader, had lots of friends.

After it happened I started doing more poorly in school, my memory is terrible because I tried to block out the memories, extreme self-hatred, overactive sex drive and extreme masochism, cut myself, eating disorders.

I kind of hate my mom a little bit. She doesn't care about child molestation at all. They never did anything for me even though they knew what happened. She even suggested that kids enjoy being molested. Her best friend's child was touched by her father and she always criticizes her for being shy and not trusting adults. I hate it. I hate how she doesn't care. It boils my blood desu.

Attached: IMG_6767.png (614x614, 833K)

Why does killing yourself over your issues make you weak? Why can't the strong kill themselves? Is the difference between strong and weak really just not killing yourself?

holy fuck this is weirdly exactly like my childhood

the void is your friend...sooner or later you will become it

Attached: 1521033678966.jpg (733x595, 226K)

Sexually abused by male cousin.
Am a man myself, nothing makes you straighter than being assraped at 8 years old.

Attached: 6C26526D-4692-4D7E-B477-87C762CB4237.jpg (639x492, 28K)

But its not true though.

I don't know for sure if I was molested as a kid, but I feel like I was and just managed to forget about/block it out somehow. The reason is 'cause when I was younger like, below ~10 I'd frequently draw explicit sexual pictures. I did walk in on my parents fucking one time, so maybe it stems from that but I've read that abused kids draw similar shit to what I drew.

I've never told anybody about this.

>mother is insane narcissistic druggie with violent fits that would rip pieces of floor molding off of the wall to beat me, my brother, and my dad with
>dad is abused beta that would take the abuse and then explode
>in and out of domestic violence shelters for most of childhood
>mom gains full custody
>mom finds religion and marries children's church leader
>starts heavily beating my brother and I to save our souls
>used to drag me around the house by my hair because I wanted to read books and listen to non-Christian music
>obsessed with my sexual drive and would spend hours interrogating me to ask if I touch myself/think about sex until I became sex repulsed
>knocked my teeth down my throat when I was six because she caught a teen molesting me
>let stepfather make me report to him naked every morning so he could beat me (just in case I thought about being bad)

I can't even jerk off without feeling sick, and anyone touching my hair out of nowhere makes me puke.

Hey you. Reading this. Yes you. None of this matters.

You can post your story here, maybe you get a (You), maybe you don't, but none of this matters. It's not going to change you. It's not going to erase the past. Nothing will change. This is all useless. It's just words on an anonymous imageboard filled with trolls. It doesn't matter.

Same poster.

My sister ended up being slightly retarded, and by slightly it just means she cant associatr numbers and shit like that. She got thru it, though.

Sexually abused by mothers wife and berated for being born male along with other shit. Whole host of mental shit because of the years of it now.
Definitly contributed to alot of it
Still im atleast alive and still doing what I can to be happy
Will greentext if its really wanted.

Not sure if this counts as molesting, but I used to be left alone with my sister when were younger, we used to play house and kept escalating it until we had full out sex, this kept on going for a while until she tought she got pregnant, scared the shit out of both of us and never did it again.
Now I have a huge siscon problem and cant really get turned on unless is bro-sis incest anime.

Attached: 541B1770-B177-401D-8E6E-04D09F50DB7A.jpg (391x558, 55K)

i was never abused physically but I inherited quite a lot of psychological issues from home
>lone child so nobody to share deepest feelings or thoughts with (parents never had my trust)
>constantly told by them to shut the fuck up when I wanted to say something
>daily verbal abuse (harshest swears there are, from a young age)
>dad is an alcoholic, gets drunk every single day
>divorce with mom
>before that, spend like 5 years with them living under the same roof and shouting at each other every night
>dad does all kinds of agressive stuff when drunk, humiliates mom by pouring red wine on her, probably raped her several times when they thought I was sleeping
>when dad realizes that mom has a bf (no wonder after him being an abusive alcoholic), he rages out, tells me:"look at your mother, thats what a slut looks like", mom runs into the bathroom and locks the door, father kicks the door out of its socket and continues to humiliate my mother and wants me to watch
>after they divorce mother is with bf, who visited us daily
>one day I go into her room to ask when will the lunch be ready and find him fuck my mother, NEXT TO MY FUCKING ROOM
why the fuck is life this unfair? here i am, with these awful circumstances, being an ugly deformed subhuman, while there are chads and stacies who never got any challenge in their lives, just why? what the fuck is even the point in living when life fucks you over even before you did anything?

Attached: 1505678795086.jpg (364x364, 10K)

>Molested by sister from 8-11
>Never really went beyond touching aside from her sticking my soft dick in her mouth for maybe a minute or two on one occasion
>Still pretty close despite this, play vidya with her and her bf all the time
>Older half-brother was/is a legit violent psychopath
>Other oldest half-brother is a total fucking manchild that sits around smoking weed and living off his grandma's disability
>Mom couldn't keep her legs closed; 5 kids with 3 different guys
>Dad was a decent guy, pretty involved in my and my sisters' lives
>Hates the other deadbeats my mom fucked with a passion
>Tfw I rarely got to see him before I was an adult, he helped pay for school for all 3 of us
Honestly, my immediate family would be fine if not for my mom, but fucking hell do I hate the rest of these fuckers.
Can't wait to move.

What kind of abuse are we talking about? Does mental abuse count? I lived my entire life with my badly schizophrenic mother who pretty much ruined me. Most of it was mental abuse though.

I've also got an enormous dent in my forehead from where my older brother beat the shit out of me with a brick in 1st grade.
Really, I hate both those niggers more than anything; lying, cheating, asinine, and flat out worthless fucktards that would steal the clothes off your back without a second thought.
Not a day goes by I wish my mom wasn't such a whore with terrible character judgement, I'm sure everyone involved would be a lot less fucked up.

>She even suggested that kids enjoy being molested.

Attached: 1501262259066.jpg (400x303, 55K)

Shit like this makes my blood boil.
Fuck our judicial system, especially any court that deals with child custody.

What the shit user. I hope you murder her.

I have a good story anons. Mine is behind fucked.
>be me
>be about 6
>parents decide to move to comfy village in countryside
>It's all swell till i start at the local primary school
>instantly bullied
>teachers hate me
>classmates hate me
>probably the most traumatic experience ever
>probably got ptsd at this stage from it
>it was a Catholic school
>priest is a borderline pedo
>so is teacher
>teacher humiliated me constantly
>school claims I have something wrong with me
>parents get me tested
>nothing wrong
>eventually leave said school as I said to my parents of rather die than go back
>eventually ditch church entirely and have an ever lasting hatred for it
>end up with schizophrenia and pretty much become a theistic Satanist
>struggled with secondary school but eventually got smarter
>now doinh advanced thermodynamics and applied math no bother
>pretty happy now
>mfw

Attached: 1516603366043.jpg (750x593, 67K)

>nothing wrong
>satanist schizo
>can't type for shit

nice delusions

I was physically and emotionally abused by my father.

My mother was sick all my childhood and adulthood.

I got bullied by kids in middle school. Got laughed at at primary school.

Got bullied in the army and in additional school.

Fucked up my whole self confidence till this day where's I'm already 22

Eh. Why not join the pity party.

>Was the accident child.
>Parents fight all the time
>Divorce before I even made it to elementary school
>Didn't understand anything and lied in court about parents so I could just be left alone with video games
>Turns out mother cheated on my dad with a chick
>Dad lives the rest of his life in his Mom's basement.
>Dad filmed my brother and I fighting in our underwear all the time.
>Years later turns out he raped my brother.
>Dad would always get drunk and chuck bottles at us.
>Mom's first partner died
>See her wheeled out one morning like it was nothing.
>Confused but Mom never gave any answers.
>Her new partner forced me to clean shit in the toilet with bare hands.
>Brother beat the shit out of me left and right
>OH god the memories fuck this thread fuck it fucki t fuck

Attached: 92a0e0674626fc5d5eb1273f9ecaf0925ee761248887459b66931844884c8faf.png (362x367, 103K)