hey kid, mind turning around? I'm changing

> hey kid, mind turning around? I'm changing.

Attached: 1523725835914.jpg (1080x1275, 234K)

>turns 360 degrees

stop fucking calling me kid you dumb bitch

Attached: 1523996977489.jpg (220x200, 14K)

Then go to the bathroom you stupid bitch

She looks underage. Fucking pedos.

"I'll close my eyes ;)" is the response I would go with if I weren't shit at coming up with things to say when I'm talking to people in real time.

she can't be underage if you're the kid

Yes in fact i do mind

We meet again babe. I thought I been told ya.

THIS IS MY HOUSE. what are you doing here?

Hey man, I don't post here very often (actually I access the "4 chan" website too much at all), but i feel compelled to point out here (I'm a bit of a math wiz, if I do say so myself) that 360 degrees is a full rotation; in other words (stay with me here haha) if one were to turn 360 degrees, they'd end up in the same position as before.

Now I think it's pretty clear if you consider the previous conclusion carefully that such an action would be quite pointless vis a vis fulfilling the request of the lady in OP's pic. I think you probably mean 180 degrees; that rotation would leave you facing away from her, with her fully out of your field of vision. Let me know if this all makes sense and you agree. I don't want to "fight on the internet" (haha!) so please don't take it personally. Subscribe for more epic content.

Best,
Anonymous

Ebin post and nice dubs, faggot

haha XD i guess your NEW around these parts huh kid?

bahahahahAHAHAHAHA

My ruses around these parts are legendary. You've got no idea who you're messing with, kid. You just kicked the hornet's nest, and the hornets are rattlesnakes, and the rattlesnakes are libertarians.

I'm not just not new, I'm old. OLD. And to prove it, let me drop some true wisdom on you, ya little sophomoric dolt. This meme, this little "joke" about 360 degree turning? I was on to it. The WHOLE time. That's right, let that sink in.

Attached: you thought was filename, but was me, joke.jpg (764x551, 263K)

shut the fuck up redditor faggot

>yes Mistress, hope you have a great date with Chad

O-kay, sorry :(

why is it always that same girl on r9k who calls me kid?
and why is she sharing a hotel room with me if she wants privacy?

Dont listen to that guy user, I thought your ruse was very clever.

Delicious /sticc/ is justice

Does the same person keep shilling this roast?

Agreed. That's really pissed me off.

I'm sorry, as a Female Body Inspector agent I'll need a full frontal view. I don't make the rules, I just think them up and write them down.

mommy eat shota dick..

Attached: 1523425630215.jpg (1024x576, 29K)

>Turn 180 degrees and walk away
>Bitch, Im already leaving.

OOHHHHHHHHHHHH

Weren't you people saying that it's a dude?