Is this a nice shirt to wear in the general public?

is this a nice shirt to wear in the general public?

Attached: curry shirt.jpg (1229x637, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nomsdesigns.com/products/ramen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you're a cute Asian girl

uhh i'd wear it i guess
don't hate it

Depends on what your wearing (pants etc.) Most people won't care but you will have those one or two cunts who roast you silently for being a weeb

HE IS GIVING YOU YELLOW FEVER, THERE IS NO CURE FOR THIS ILLNESS LEAVE NOW WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!!!

No you massive autist

I want to wear it with jean shorts and long black socks.

it's oay, those shirts are made of that weird material though. its hard to explain but they aren't very breathable

What's wrong with her face? Is she having a stroke?

dont talk shit about vicky

confirmed for never wearing them faggit

Weird looking person right there. Is it photoshop touch up that makes it look like that? Like done by someone still in photo manip training

this, cute Asian girls can wear all kinds of shit and it just looks cute and pleasantly quirky, you'd just look more like an autistic loser than you already do.

This, girls can get away with this retarded shit, but nigga if u wear this shirt I'm wonderin why you're tryna get me hungry whlie professing your love for ramen, fuck you

its a ok shirt

Attached: 30184504_10215060753929357_1880605346_n.jpg (239x320, 16K)

I would slap the fuck out of any weeaboo trash I see wearing this.

No you look retarded but normalfags will chalk it up as le quirky nerd. Kill yourself.

It would look pretty good with some slim black jeans, I'd say.
Graphic tees are always really questionable, but the shirt looks alright.
t. /fa/g

No you wouldn't and that's a good thing. Why do you claim to behave like an uncivilised monkey? You are probably a really decent person irl.

>You are probably a really decent person irl
Most people are. It's a tough guy act. Stop acting ignorant.

I know it's a tough guy act. I just wonder what it is good for.
Why do people pretend to be shitty when really they aren't?

Weak people like to posture, they rarely get to feel that feeling of strength.

>Why do people pretend to be shitty when really they aren't?
It's just a severe declaration of his opinion. He's not actually mad, which is why it's an act. He's simply exaggerating how bad the shirt is for certain... "robot" types to wear. It's common among some personalities to say that kind of stuff. Why must you pretend to be so ignorant on this? Knowing it's an act should be enough?
Fine, I get it, you're just in that kind of mood. Whatever, I won't ask anymore of you. Move along, then.

I am not pretending anything. I know people do that a lot. I don't ask irl because obviously that would be embarrassing to them and calling their bluff would make them have to back it up i.e. act more aggressive. Here where people are anonymous I can ask without anyone having the need to defend themselves. I genuinely wonder why people express their opinion in a way that makes them sound shitty and will make others discard their opinion as simple unnecessary aggression.

If that's the case, it's just a tough act because, well, like said, it's just a way to feel strong for no-good-reason. It's also why we have manlet/dicklet/fatshaming threads. People will do anything to shame others to feel good about themselves. It's a way to feel powerful without working towards anything.

Thank you for explaining. I will probably have to think about it to completely understand.
I hope I am allowed a bit of autism since I post here.

I understand autism. I just figured it out, myself, I think.
I might be wrong, too, so keep asking others. I personally only participate in that kind of shaming because of the thrill of feeling superior, if only for a moment, and I believe it's harmless in the end. You need to understand that people will say this kind of shit for the fun of it, nothing more, really.

tfw the artist who drew the noodles on the shirt is your gf

Attached: Smartpepe.png (820x560, 84K)

Not OP. But I have one of those shirts but with Vladimir Putin on it. It makes me sweat as fuck with it on.

No. I will never understand the manchildren who wear things like this.

Attached: 1513919990760.jpg (438x637, 163K)

I r o n i c, w o u l d n ' t y o u a g r e e ?

do they actually make shirts like this?

Attached: 1523587805691.jpg (1024x768, 220K)

nice. have you washed it yet? I'm worried that the fabric and design will quickly turn ugly after a few washes.

>turn ugly
It already is ugly, user

Is this shirt a good one for being out in public?

Attached: lolideathmachine2_1024x1024.jpg (950x1024, 168K)

>dis, OOH OOH AHH AHH!

Attached: D80FD808-352F-4DE6-8AF8-E9B9CEC595DC.gif (500x281, 1.7M)

*turn uglier

ive literally worn nothing but that kind of shirt for years, its comfy as fuck

and during hot days you do not appear sweaty

Attached: Logo_shadow_1024x1024.png (1024x776, 203K)

when was the last time you two held hands or cuddled?

Oh wow.
If you are over the age of 21 and wear t-shirts in public you are degenerate trash.

where'd you get it from?

I am a 22 year old college student who finally got to move out from her parents' house. My parents are extremely strict and hovered over almost every one of my purchases. I finally have the freedom to buy videogames and whatever kind of clothes I want. I want to dress like this because I missed out on dressing like this when I was a younger.

nomsdesigns.com/products/ramen

bruh even effay would disagree with you on that one, and they're the worst possible choice for fashion advice. It is 100% acceptable to casually wear t-shirts in public.

I never said it wasnt acceptable to be degenerate trash

>I unironically own this shirt and wear it in public

Attached: red.png (850x960, 790K)

>unironically
>fakku
yeah really unironic le weeb xdd. End your life.

Only trash will recognize this, how dare you flex your power level with such intrepidness.

>caring about what you wear
IF I go outside I wear the stuff that I like and if there is a cumstain on my shirt so be it.

Attached: Screenshot_320.png (581x576, 177K)