How do you guys feel about AntiFa (knowing Jow Forums -- I might already know the answer to that)?

How do you guys feel about AntiFa (knowing Jow Forums -- I might already know the answer to that)?

I agree with their politics and concerns. Their methods and actions are what's stopping me from giving them even the slightest bit of support.

Attached: antifa-flag-antifafahne.png (2400x1622, 166K)

antifa is funded by israel

communist retards that want to implement fascist ideas and policy
while claiming that they are ANTI fascists
fucking stupid SJW retards

they got the right idea. keeps the nazis in their basements where they belong

>antifa are da reeeeel fascists

lmao go back to pol stormweenie

they are embarrassing mentally ill faggots

there is no reason to care about groups like these with such insignificant populations

just like virtually no conservatives give a shit about nazis, virtually no liberals give a shit about antifa

the news likes to focus on groups like these because old people have nothing else to do than watch dumb shit all day

Stop telling them to go back to Jow Forums not even WE want them
They belong on that stupid trump board on Reddit full of neocon shills, boomers, Zionists and homosexuals

Useful idiots at best.

Attached: 670d5855b57e773aa1b1c0308b59ebe9de617ed5a634d910e76111ccca0323ae.jpg (1200x680, 99K)

I could not care less about them. They can LARP as a vigilante squad against fascists all they want, but they will never have enough support to do anything.

>I'm Jow Forums!

Kek, go back to the donald loser

My entire post was me talking about how he should go back to that Jewish cesspool of filth, learn to fucking read you subhuman

Attached: HH look at him go.gif (600x600, 285K)

They strike fear in the hearts of innocent garbage bins on the street and embarrass the fuck out of the rest of us

Anarcho communism is possibly the dumbest ideology and anyone who believes it can work is just larping

they neeeeeed to understand that they are being fascist and what they are doing is helping to give governments the ability to become dictatorships that imprison people for making a joke... one day they wont have their ability to tell people what is PC or not if they hand over our rights to these moron politicians that want nothing but power and care nothing about your fucking fee fees. FUCKING REEE STOP BEING CUNTS YOU CUNTS.

Attached: thSHSC6Z4T.jpg (263x204, 9K)

Embarrassing faggots thinking they're rebelling by having milquetoast boomer tier politics and deserve to get what Stalin did to fags and trannies

A collection of underdeveloped pseudointellectuals, fat virgin losers, upper and middle class softies who know nothing of struggle and hardwork and mentally deranged gender confused homosexuals and sex perverts. And that's just the drones on the street, the ones pulling the strings are far worse people.

Teachers/X-studies professors point at their personal enemy. Blame these people for all of the problems in the world. This gave the message that fighting these people is a noble/heroic cause.

These kids never had a true sense of meaning, belonging, or responsibility and following their leaders' ideology allowed them to have a false illusion of that.

Basically a bunch of brain dead idiots larping as revolutionaries.

Attached: not real autism.gif (800x667, 1.23M)

We have these dweebs in Holland now too. Holland of all fucking places.
22yo white girls and numales with no real problems have become a fucking epidemic holy shit

Attached: DWN7IhcW4AAnHy_.jpg (743x960, 115K)

antifa retards are the textbook definition of an authoritarian organization, which ironically has little to do with the real definition of fascism but has everything to do with the ill-informed definition they gave to it.

Would you consider joining isis? They are equally violent but with more crybabies.

Not bad people, just misinformed and indoctrinated. They rage against the very country that allows them their civil disobedience. If they got their ideal commie country they would probably find a new complaint (due to their insatiable hunger for false meaning and virtue) and die in a gulag for opposing their mommy state.. Useful idiots is the perfect term for them imo.

>I agree with their politics and concerns.
Pathetic.

A bunch of retarded subhumans who believe in the most retarded ideology in existance. They hate capitalism while also being funded by kikes.

I unironically prefer ISIS over antifa

Attached: 1523778395865m.jpg (1024x569, 50K)

They hate the bedrock of the nation they live in (at least the american ones). They always rant about how much better the nordcucks are but they never move to Denmark and take their lazy asses with them.

Attached: americaliberty.jpg (1200x857, 116K)

I support antifa and like how much they distract and inflame the lunacy on the right.

>not even know where Antifa is on the polical compass

JUST

Attached: 29414429_984055818410847_4514956921060458496_n.jpg (1080x1350, 102K)

That's not how it works at all. People just see a bunch of children fighting trash cans and breaking windows.

Exactly this. Both them and the people who act as if they're some legitamite threat (Kekistanis or whatever) are morons. It's just some cringy fad bullshit for bored teenagers.
>inb4 someone accuses me of being a "centrist," as if two irrelevant fringe groups of retards are representative of both "sides"

appropriating legitimate revolutionary imagery as an excuse to do drugs and push neoliberal social and cultural goals, simply, epic

better neoliberals than commies.

Attached: frigofff.jpg (500x500, 40K)

I'm antifascist myself, but I would never call myself an "antifa"