What did this guy do wrong, r9k?

What did this guy do wrong, r9k?

Attached: 1524020461734.png (1358x1428, 124K)

He should have given up from the beginning.

Probably lacks confidence in himself and an understanding of what makes girls tick. Approaching a large sample size of women doesn't help when you spill your spaghetti every single time because you're an autistic robot or etc.

Neck yourself about confidence. I got orbited by girls even tho 0 confidence because I fit this niche of cute shy guys somehow.
What seems to happen is, the more you better yourself, the more women you attract. Yes, MONEY. Yes, Connections. Yes, notoriety. Yes, body. Even tho he tried to get a good body he was lacking more important things like connections ( which are usually based on luck , how well you click with people or being at the right place at the right time, money or fame.

Attached: vXHrPOY.jpg (788x688, 94K)

Reminds me of the LoL forums back then where people would complain about being unfairly banned and every. fucking. time. someone from Riot Games would show up and post the logs that got them banned. Man, they were really, really good at telling convincing stories, through.

He was ugly and short. That automatically removed him from 90% of the dating pool. Like it or not but them's the breaks. When you're ugly and short, you're pretty much fucked no matter what you do, unless you make a shitload of money. That is the only way you have a chance.

>aware of physical flaws but thinks grooming and working out is enough
>notices guys picking up girls but not the patterns, assumes it's just talking to them
>tries to pick up girls on the streets and in stores
>notices girls acting revolted and actively avoidant around him, even asked if he was a rapist at one point, but keeps going anyway
>FOR SIX MONTHS
He was far too bluepilled.

mistake 1 : being so low-IQ that it took him 500 straight failures to realise that PUA strategies in general did not work for him.
mistake 2 : being so low-IQ that he was unable to notice that in order for PUA strategies to work you need to be above some minimum level of attractiveness and presentableness
mistake 3 : being so low IQ that it never occured to him to try and meet girls by making friends and normal social interaction as opposed to only hitting on girls you've never even made eye contact with before

You are so low IQ you don't even realize you have no clue of what you are talking about.

why so butthurt are you the guy in OP's pic

rofl stupid buttmad virgin

Oh fuck off, all the ingredients as to why he consistently failed are there. He's ugly, he's short, he's socially retarded, he goes purely for cold pick ups and he has no friends(otherwise the story would include a wingman or at least someone besides a therapist to talk to).

He's basically an alien trying to assimilate into Earth society and expecting anything but estrangement from society. Turns out, Earth girls ain't easy when you're a freak who thinks like a freak.

You're so low IQ that you disagree with what I wrote even though what I wrote is true and very obvious.

Your mental disability means that you will likely never be able to work out how to get laid and get a girlfriend. unlike me who has a girlfriend (our 1 year anniversary was a week ago) and has fucked 15 other girls.
Get the message kid?
Don't every try and own me again, you stupid retarded virgin piece of shit.

>tfw on mars the females r robots and the males r selective
>tfw if those fembots came to earth they'd still only go for chad

>it never occured to him to try and meet girls by making friends and normal social interaction as opposed to only hitting on girls you've never even made eye contact with before
This is how you become an orbiter. There is no winning. The only plus side to what this guy did is that he didnt have to waste 2-3 months of his life getting close to one girl just to get shot down.

>PUA strategies
No, he tried just talking to them as well. He's just hideous, socially inept and short so even a normal conversation went poorly.

In all honesty he should have stopped after like 50 tries and just tried to become friends with people. Friends can help hook you up with chicks, and even being friends with a chick can lead to more. No guarantee that he would have gotten laid but at least he wouldn't be ostracized : /

>This is how you become an orbiter.
You misread user, he meant that you should have friends, have a social circle and get introduced to girls through events and friends then later romantically pursue those girls.

>Make friends
>There is a girl
>After a few months of knowing eachother you decide to pursue her romantically
>"Oh sorry user i only see you as a friend/you are like a brother to me/whatever bullshit excuse because you are ugly and i dont want you to punch me in the face when i reject your sorry ass"

>>After a few months of knowing eachother you decide to pursue her romantically
Way to add shit, tardo.

no he didn't. Every part of that story indicates that he approached girls he'd never spoken to before or had any real reason to speak to. When that happens girls are prone to thinking that a guy is hitting on them by default, more so if he already had a reputation and he is so inept that he'd try to do pua "scripts"

I'm talking about making friends the way normal people do most of the time, which would be you join a club and are introduced to everyone, or you are in a group project and are introduced to everyone. then you can actually make friends and a girl might get a chance to see past how ugly you are.

it has a far higher chance of success than trying to hit on girls like you're a 6/10 or above.

Of the ugly guys I know personally who have gotten girlfriends, they've either formed strong friendships and eventually dated one of the outcast girls in their clique , or the other case was that he was friends with a lot of normal, popular people and everyone seriously thought that he was the nicest and most likeable guy ever and eventually he got a plain looking gf from the social circle he had grown.

the uggos stupid enough to try to get with girls in a night club like normal people were the ones who became bitter and no one liked and they never got anywhere.

the lesson is to learn your place. Stay out of the fast lane you stupid fucking uggs.
LOL

When you approach a woman you don't know, the only thing you can rely on is your looks and confidence, because that's the only thing she can see. So if you're ugly and hesitant, it's obviously going to fail.
The only hope uggos have is to get familiar with a woman in a context where engaging conversation isn't weird (like at a job). With a charming personality, asking her out is eventually doable.

even if that does happen it's still obviously much better than trying PUA on girls who won't let you down gently and will start rumors about you.

and you also get real friends and a real social life instead of just trying to cold approach girls like a retard and being an object of scorn and derision.

His mistake was not just giving up and finding something better to do with his life

Attached: cJDLr7M.jpg (499x499, 24K)

Guy in the OP pic has gotta find comfort in the other things life has to offer like serious business success, invention and such. If not I mean he could always curl up with some anime and fantasise, waifu his fleshlight and be satisfied with that. Put it this way, what if he ages to 35 and finally starts to look good? Like the aging process fixes a few things and he looks more graceful? well I suppose he'll have to move city by then.

Except all my friends are male and most of them are virgins. And Id ratger not be some roastie's orbiter.

Didn't gave up and used enough drugs to desease

Fuck this is hard to swallow
On top of lifting he should have invested money in facial surgery or something. I'm sure he even considered it but was probably too poor. Fuck this is sad really sad

>men age like fine wine meme
kek

>talk to girl
>instantly a rapist
>arrested
>raped in jail
>kill self
>dead body raped
>mfw

How the fuck can you assume somebody is a rapist when they try to initiate small talk
What the fuck universe?

Attached: IMG_0069.jpg (250x250, 23K)

Nobody wants someone who wants everybody/anybody. Even if rumors of him being some kinda stalker rapist guy weren't spread, just seeing him hit on a few different girls would've been enough to turn most girls away.

2013, okcupid and other dating sites were around to try his volume methods if he wanted to. Big mistake. Something you can learn from if you havent thought of it.

But also if you havent already developed a bad reputation with women, pickup artists call these types of initial rejections or insults or face turning or whatever "shit tests" . You can look it up on youtube or anywhere.

Attached: plow.jpg (509x516, 69K)

There are definitely details he isnt telling us, any guy can get laid if he legitimately tries often enough.