Nephew turns six

>nephew turns six
>get him a magnifying glass since he's into collecting bugs and stuff
>find out he's been using it to roast ants alive and other insects
>recently got suspended for burning a kid's hand while others held him down

is my nephew a sociopath???

Attached: 192.jpg (1024x768, 44K)

idk user he seems like /our guy/

We can't be sure yet OP. You'll have to give him a swiss army knife to be sure.

Nah. I used to kick anthills that popped up at the edge of concrete, and then autistically crush hundreds of ants with an old spoon. I turned out fine.

My nephew is 7 and he has an unhealthy collection of sonic the hedgehog dolls, comics and dvds. How can I approach my sister and tell her this needs to stop otherwise he will grow to be autistic?

Explain to her what kids that do the Sonic run become

give him an AR and we'll see

>Browses Jow Forums
>Fine

Pick one.

Attached: 1524071091253.png (657x527, 28K)

Op should definitely do this.

Attached: 1524070550128.png (607x582, 132K)

yes, that is common behavior among future serial killers and mass shooters. make sure weapons are kept away from him.

>recently got suspended for burning a kid's hand while others held him down
sounds like he's got friends; I wouldn't worry too much. Probably an experiment that got out of hand and was punished severely in accordance with zero tolerance policies implemented in schools.
If anything he'll probably look back at this memory for years as he's falling asleep and ask himself, "Why was I such an edgelord?".
Still, make sure his parents supervise him closely to ensure this behavior doesn't escalate.

>I turned out fine
What are you doing here then?

don't know about the rest of you, but after i burned ants with a magnifying glass i felt it was fun, but then turned to the idea that it was my duty to rid the yard of all ants
>used to mix insect killing chemicals, along with other shit and pour it down into ant colonies
>thats probably why I'm browsing now

Attached: This-photo-depicts-Tet-Offensive-general-Nguyen-Ngoc-Loan-executing-a-Viet-Cong-prisoner-on-the-stre (1280x941, 154K)

>implying you weren't aware of this possibility when you bought him the magnifying glass
i see through you OP

If it makes you feel any better I would cut up worms with a garden shovel and feed its remains to a nearby ant colony, which I would then try to systematically flood. But then again I ended up here and have no friends so your nephew is probably fucked. Just make sure that he's loved and maybe he'll turn out fine.

Attached: 35-jfk-portrait.jpg (2029x3000, 1.49M)

show her the chris-chan legacy

I could never catch ants with a magnifying glass, I wasn't fast enough. But I'd catch crickets and toss them into spiderwebs and watch the spider run over and kill the thing and wrap it up.

I think this shit runs in my family. My grandfather would sit in the garage with a beer and a long rope attached to a stick propping up a box. He'd leave acorns and shit in it and catch and kill squirrels. My father dug elaborate concealed pit traps with water in them to kill the chipmunks that dug holes near the house's foundation. Both of them enjoyed this a bit too much and spent hours and hours on it.

Sounds like routine behaviour for a child. Kids have no concept of ethics, which is why they are lower beings--you have to torture it into them by the time they're adults.

Burn your nephew with the magnifying glass to teach him the virtue of reciprocity.

Honestly that seems alot more normal and healthy than "oh no, what if I were the ant? Those poor poor creatures." That kind of empathy isn't natural for males.

Thats pretty normal, my friends and I used burn stuff with magnifying glasses back when we were kids and none of us became sociopaths

I did this shit all the time and I'm overly empathatic if anything.

Bugs are trash. I used to salt slugs, burn ants, put thumb-tacks through flies, and stomp on spiders.

Attached: DFBTj0a.gif (627x502, 940K)

This.

He's probably fine OP

Attached: aina-suzuki-.gif (520x294, 1.93M)

He's only 7 lol. I had a whole room full of every Yoshi toy there was at that age. I don't even own a Nintendo switch now.

i actually didn't fry ants. (though fire ants deserve it, those fuckers.) I used to burn dry leaves though.

t. farsighted, glasses act as magnifiers

I did this shit all the time, most kids do. You only start to empathize with insects of you have low self esteem. Also it sounds like he has friends if he worked with other kids to burn someone. He'll be fine.

I used to start ant wars between different colonies; sprinkling trails of food from a number of different hills to a central pile, and watching them fight over it.