Drug addicted brother in recovery says he'd never want to be like me because I'm a virgin NEET in front of his entire...

>drug addicted brother in recovery says he'd never want to be like me because I'm a virgin NEET in front of his entire NA meeting while I'm there trying to support him

Attached: 63758586362758.jpg (602x439, 31K)

Good reaction picture

seems you no longer have a brother. rather seems you never had a brother.

he obviously doesn't want your support so stop caring

about him i mean

Lesson #1: blood is not thicker than water. It's better to learn this early.

Doing drugs is more fun than being a virgin
This t b h

Stay strop op, who know maybe you'll meet a nice prostitute

His self worth is probably as low as its ever been, attacking you is probably the best way out he saw in the moment. He knows you don't hurt people like he can, so he needs to devalue other parts of your life so he can cope with the guilt of the pain he can cause.
It'll be hard for him to get here from there.

You've got to get a hold of a teensy weensy bit of that weedle-dee-deed! That WEEDLE-DEE-DEED haha oh my goddddddddd user haha Jesus man Jesus! I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you gotta get high and jack off! You are a faggot like Bob Saget!! Holy living fuck I'm totally fucking out of my God damn MIND!

Attached: 1511219246641.jpg (540x720, 106K)

normie logic:
>being a junkie is better than being a NEET
Holy shit, your brother deserves all bad things he gets.

Attached: 1508202036128.jpg (2000x2000, 190K)

>be a pathetic virgin neet
>be upset when people call you what you are

how about improving yourself instead of crying that people described you accurately?

It's the finger pointing that pisses me off. We're there for his issues. We can talk about my NEET problems in the right setting

be a good brother and get him enough drugs to OD

>It's the finger pointing that pisses me off.
That enrages me. It's usually people that are worse off than you that do that to protect their fragile little insecure ego.

Whats a virgin NEET even doing at a NA meeting in the first place.

Go fuck his drugs and smoke his girlfriend and that'll show him

Supporting his brother, dumbass.

What is he, a 2 week NEET? No real NEETS leave the house, especially to go to some gay ass group session.

Hikki and NEET are 2 different things.

Hes right you know. Being a NEET is worse. Trust me
T. Drug addict NEET

Looks like you need to feed his addiction to make sure his life is worse than yours

America straight up enables drug addicts and even celebrates them.

take one look at Lil Peep, pill popping culture and big pharm.
the pill popping sucks people in like you wouldn't believe.

Attached: yek.jpg (389x332, 85K)

Should have just called him a junky and walked out desu

Well that's just pathetic, that he'd shit on you to try to make himself feel better about what a piece of shit he is.

>not making fun of his addiction and then either kicking his ass or buying him some drugs to kick off a new downward spiral later

You do realize that weak men aren't supposed to survive or reproduce right?

come on, what you've written here is just sanctimonious garbage. it's true that culture can be bad and do harm, but you don't understand what you're talking about. your writing is mediocre too, it's fucking gross. stop preaching to people, you don't know anything

desu you sound way more preachy than me. i also didn't say anything about culture.

>mediocre writing
okay, sorry, you are superior because you typed sanctimonious.

Real saying is blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb