Fellas, what is the cheapest possible way to eat? I want my vitamins and amino acid and whatever else. No supplements...

Fellas, what is the cheapest possible way to eat? I want my vitamins and amino acid and whatever else. No supplements, straight food.

Attached: image.png (640x960, 1.13M)

sardines, rice, beans, eggs

Peanut bubber sandwiches.

Multivitamins + fiber cereal like all-bran.

Eating actual veggies/fruits, they're full of pesticides and chemicals and tons of other bad shit.

The way we make vegetables is just not right, you cant sustain the vegetable production.

I don't know if you have noticed, maybe you haven't been alive long enough, but the overall quality of fruits and vegetables has diminished dramatically over the last few decades. They're trying to keep up with demand pumping out so much that the fruit and veg get artificially forced to grow faster and faster, so much chemicals on them to get that that way.

If you value your health, as said, multivitamins and cooked fibrous cereal, like All-bran.

Stop paying all that money for artificially grown chemical laden shit that has no taste because (((they))) told you need it.

Name 1 (ONE) time in all of human history up until the post WW2 peroid that humans even had access to dozens of different vegetables? Protip: YOU CANT. Most people didnt even have access to shit like SALT, let a lone a variety of hipster veggies.

Survive or eat healthily?
You could do this:
>Breakfast
Oatmeal
Banana
Egg
>Lunch
Frozen vegetables
Rice/Beans
Peanut butter sandwich
>Dinner
Frozen vegetables
Rice/Beans
Canned tuna/canned salmon

But you should also take a multivitamin and drink cheap vegetable juice. Above diet isn't perfect, but it'll be better than what probably 95% of the world eats.

That's why you should go for organic vegetables and fruits. Bonus: they're not actually any more expensive than non-organics, it's just a nickel-and-dime tactic used by chain stores. Specialized stores often stock them up at the same price or less than you would find the equivalent non-organic produce.

But cheap nutrition mostly comes from a protein source, plus starch. Potatoes, pasta, rice, orzo, beans, chickpeas, lentils, and depending on where you live, even chicken are all pretty good staply options.

Hunting and picking fruits.
>not knowing where the fruit bearing trees are in your city

Attached: varg golden hut.png (1366x768, 850K)

Fellas, is it gay to say fellas?

Attached: 5B15F061-E4D5-4993-8909-5DED410F3E16.png (309x336, 130K)

Only in the phrase "dude, let me give you fellatio"

What you gotta do is buy a giant bag of basmati rice, and a giant bag of whatever pasta you like. These will last you fucking forever I swear. I'm talking about the 5kg bags.

Get them for like 15GBP max. After that, all you'll need to do is provide your own sauces, powders and such. I recommend looking at a recipe book and buying in the common spices and ingredients. They'll last you a long ass time trust me, and you can make almost anything with them.

Italian meal on the cheap? No problem go spend 45p on a tin of chopped tomatoes and there's ya meal for the day: pasta, chopped tomatoes with spices reduced in a pan to make a sauce all for 45p.

Besides this, you can use quorn in place of meat as it generally contains a lot of the things you need from a decent meal and for 6GBP you can make quorn last a week.

Dear robot, FUCK YOUR NON ASCII CHARACTER RULE YOU CUNT. How am I supposed to show a type of currency efficiently without looking like a fucking spaz.

Quorn is nutritionally very inefficient and extremely expensive per gram of protein. Moreover, it's an extremely common allergenic substance (5% of people affected, more like 0.5% for peanut, which is considered common).

Jow Forumsfag here, I am a poorfag and need to find food for cheap, listen up

all you need is milk, oats, eggs, a bit of meat like tuna, ground beef and sardines, and veggies/fruits

you need your carbs, fats and proteins which are your main macros, and these foods cover them nicely.

as for micro-nutrients don't bother with multivitamins, just buy some of that cocoa powder that claims to have all essential vitamins for kids

Attached: 1523921075386.jpg (1080x1080, 109K)

How do you know this? It's made with egg and mushroom. There are vegan versions too, but quorn is alright and it's not that expensive at all. Like I said by not being greedy with my portion sizes I can make 4 typical bags of quorn last a full 7 days.

Grow your own veggies, or get them at a farmers' market or someone local growing 'em in their backyard. Same with eggs. Get into soaking and cooking dry beans; with salt/the right spices and some kind of fat (bacon grease if you can get a hold of any) beans can become god-tier.
If there's one food I can suggest that's fucking cheap and extremely sustaining/nourishing, it's sardines. As long as you don't get a can that says from China you'll be golden. They're full of protein and iron and omega-3s, tons of good stuff.

oh and rice, I forgot rice, and beans, get kidney beans

>Stop paying all that money for artificially grown chemical laden shit that has no taste because (((they))) told you need it.
the fact that you said this while unironically pushing multivitamins and bran cereal is cracking me up

Attached: aaaahhhh~.jpg (252x159, 5K)

Quorn is less than 15g protein per 100g quorn. Compare with chicken, turkey, sole, or legumes like beans, which are all about 20g per 100g. Price-wise, it's about 80p per 100g quorn, about 50-60p per 100g chicken, and less than 10p for 100g beans.

McDonald's and other fast food

Healthy food is too expensive.

get a cartoon of eggs, wheat bread, water, sugar, salt, pepper, packet of cheap frozen chicken and some boxes of pasta. If you aren't retarded it will cost less than $20 and could last you well over a week

Beans from asda cost about 50p between 1gbp.

Where you getting your beans from? Unless you're talking about baked beans? I don't like baked beans. Chicken is pricy as hell, you don't wanna get the nasty cheap stuff, it tastes awful and is heavily deficient.

If not quorn, I'd recommend beans too definitely. I usually get a whole range of beans like pinto, black eyed, butter beans, kidneys etc..

Roll vitamins into flour and create energy balls.

Attached: 1519203203348.gif (329x302, 22K)

bulk carbs:
potato or rice

protein:
eggs, tuna, beans

fruits and veggies:
in season/whatever is on sale
frozen bulk veggies

Add some frozen vegetables and you have a complete healthy diet.

Fast food is ass expensive, I don't know why people keep repeating this meme.

You can eat like a king for the price of McDonald's if you cook your own food.

Too bad milk has been proven to lead to cancer due to the very fact that mammals past the age of 3 shouldn't be consuming milk due to the reason why mammals drink milk: to grow. The growth that milk cause can lead to your cells growing out of control, of which is the development of cancer. However, things like almond milk are fine since it really isn't even milk.

Also, the amount of mercury in canned tuna is unreal.

Attached: 9660383cbd5e4413219bca900b5d74c5.png (646x686, 56K)

Add frozen peas and you're good.

>Poorfag
>Affording almond milk
rip

>Also, the amount of mercury in canned tuna is unreal.
What about fresh tuna?

agree about tuna but you don't have to avoid it completely. just stick to chunk light and your body will probably be able to handle a couple cans a week

is screaming soyboy still trendy? tofu and soy drink if you want a break from eggs and dairy for protein.

Don't get anything labeled soy milk or with carrageenan. That stuff is slimy and gross.