Is metal for chads or robots?

Is metal for chads or robots?

Attached: dv6XtlPJ_400x400.jpg (400x400, 14K)

Depends on what bands. Asking Alexandria is for robots and fags, Pantera is for Chads.

chadbots like in the OP

origami

Carnivore is pure Chad, Type O Negative has Chad elements and was made by a Chadbot but Is ultimately unchad

is hardcore shit like code orange and converge for robots or chads? That's the question

my dad is a metalhead and he was a pretty big chad... still kind of is

depends on which bands/genres

Chads nowadays only listen to rap.

you can still be chad and listen to metal though... heck you can listen to country or jazz and still be a chad

Black, grind, death, doom metal is for robots

I've never met a grind fan that wasn't an absolute fag. Other than that I agree with your list wholeheartedly.

No, I've met chads into all of these.

metal chad is different than usual chad, though. Metal chad bangs all the edgy chicks because he wants to, and uses music as an 'In' to get a girl. His understanding of the scene is typically pretty surface level.

Peter used to be a fat robot, then he took the ironpill.

If you just like metal you'll probably a robot, if you're in a band you're probably a chad, but chads usually don't just like metal, when they do they are in a band

Attached: a0ea8b424f8400e0ff4112397ab59109-imagejpeg.jpg (2518x1500, 985K)

that is the best version of this meme I've seen so far.

No again. I've met high functioning men with girlfriends who are passionate about the music.

Interesting. I guess I've just been meeting the wrong metal chads, although the number of people I know that actually like metal is pretty small, so maybe I just have a sample size that's too small.

Well the way you remedy that is to go to more shows. Most town's scenes are so small it's hard not to see the same people over and over again and become friends.

Assuming you want friends.

If chad listens to metal, it makes him quirky, unique or """""geeky""""" and can add to his personality rather than listening to trap like everyone else.
If a normie or robot likes metal he falls into the same type of cringe that weebs get.
That said, it comes down to the inherent confidence that Chad has. He knows that he's hot shit and this enables him to enjoy his genre without caring what others think.
As user suggests this extends to any genre of music or any other media for that matter. Also from personal experience, a lot of gymbro chads like to listen to some variant of heavy metal or hard rock while lifting weights.

I want to go to more shows but unfortunately that's not within the realm of possibilities most of the time for me. Hopefully I can get tickets to see the Satyricon show by me in a month or so.

chad who listens to metal =/= metalhead chad
There are guys fully enveloped in the scene, long hair, obituary t-shirt and all who are easygoing, social, have stacy gf's and have good jobs. They are metalheads and they are chads.

there are people who casually listen to metal who would not fit the metal head label; never been to a show, have normal hair, don't wear all black.
You can be a normal chad with an normal social life who happens to listen to metal. Look at frat kings at southern colleges who blast that shit (with some modicum of irony).

insomnium, dark tranquility, omnium gatherum, at the gates, gates of ishtar, a canorous quintet are god tier bands

I believe you. I guess the point I was trying to make is irl there tons of normie-ish genrefags that aren't cringe, I feel like they're even the majority. It's not just casual chads and the rest are cringe.

metalhead chad

>active in the local scene though not necessarily in a band, if not in band will play an instrument, strong, willing to fight at the drop of a hat, kicks ass in the mosh pit, can headbang for hours, smokes, drinks, tattos, has either a somewhat normal gf or a stoner/metal/punk gf.

robot metal listener

>not active in local scene because the people there scare him, or he stands in the corner hoping to avoid notice. Avoids mosh pits, and fights, doesn't smoke or drink much or at all, likes albums for their concept/ theme rather than awesome riffs. Can only headbang for a few minutes before his neck hurts too bad.

On the internet however cringe metal fans are abudant. Jesus fucking Christ. Every metal discord is just a pit of autism.
>join metull discord
>starts out cool
>good music convos and recs
>devolves into drama and Jow Forums circlejerking
>leave
>join second discord
>consistent excellent music posting and convos
>retarded sjw mod will ban you for posting anal cunt

Attached: 1500668196702.jpg (298x212, 9K)

>likes albums for their concept/ theme rather than awesome riffs

are you fucking serious

Attached: 1522322359069.jpg (367x275, 29K)

Robots will say it's for chads, but really it's for autists with bad taste (so, for robots).