Women are not objects

I am curious as why Jow Forums is so stuck on the idea of a docile, passive girlfriend that has no personality beyond satisfying you? If that is really the case, why not just have a sexdoll? I am not sure why any self-respecting man, however, would choose a woman that does not have any personality, desires and thoughts of her own. Women are more than just sex objects. This is not a feminist issue, as it is not about hating men, just a human issue.

Attached: D3EA5A99-8D7B-4A59-9E78-2F746AAB18BD.gif (640x360, 966K)

I agree, I want a gf that's cool and has interests, and is taller than me and is dom.
However, women like that don't exist, so you're the one who needs to understand that when all women are essentially the same, they ARE basically sexdolls.

jesus stop being so self-righteous. it's obvious that you're projecting because you can't get your mom to buy you an onahole.

docile passive gfs choose to be docile and passive. or at the very least they choose who to be docile and passive for
when you are the one they choose to be docile and passive with that feels really good. sexbots can't provide that feeling

Because a girlfriend with her own desires and thoughts can't be trusted.

>I am curious as why Jow Forums is so stuck on the idea of a docile, passive girlfriend that has no personality beyond satisfying you?
No one here wants this.

Because docile passive girls are nice people.

Except
And whoever else posts after

I didn't say I want what you describe. I think docile girls are given a bad reputation by people because they assume it means they have no personality but they can easily have personality.

I second this, I've always notice the passive girls are very genuine and nice all the time.

Why would I provide for another human financially AND entertain their shitty, selfish, reactive ideas if I'm not biologically related to them?

I don't have enough energy for my own ideas, all I'm trying to do is dank shit.

Attached: 1521302331950.jpg (1280x720, 237K)

>why not just have a sexdoll?
Women say
>A dildo can't pull my hair or slap my ass

A sex doll can't thrust back, moan, or dig its nails into my back.
It also can't keep my bed warm, nurture, provide emotional support, bear my children, nest, or greet me cheerfully when I get home.

Once we have sex-bots that CAN do these things, I'm probably done with organic women.

Sex dolls can't have children

Hahaha sex doll children. "This is my sex doll wife, Anika, and our three sex doll children..."

>implying women nurture you
>implying women provide emotional support anymore
>implying women won't just use those children against you for child support after she divorces you
>implying she will be home when you get home and not out having a "girl's night out"
how fucking delusional are you?

Attached: 1502113534470.gif (260x317, 390K)

It's funny because you keep making this thread even though everytime you get told the same thing: that this is the polar opposite of what Jow Forums is looking for but all women go to chad, despite the fact chad is the one looking for just that. Is this an attempt to drop the redpill and convince Jow Forums to start treating women like the objects they really are?

women are objects though

Sure, but the only reason I have to interact with them is sex. So while they are obviously people, I don't give a fuck about any aspect of that beyond their sexuality.

I want a docile passive gf because they are less consumed by their desire to swallow cocks by thousands.
Also btfo roastie.

Attached: FB_IMG_1523346653950.jpg (491x491, 45K)

You clearly have never talked to a woman if you think they desire to suck thousands of cocks.

>how fucking delusional are you?
Not at all. See
>Once we have sex-bots that CAN do these things

Very aware that odds of finding a woman who does those traditionally feminine things are essentially zero.

Attached: modern woman.jpg (500x250, 46K)

I think people here are more likely to want a non-thot weird girl with just as many problems adjusting to society as they do and who likes their same hobbies rather than someone with no personality.

Attached: 1523902839395.png (115x177, 11K)

They aren't just objects, they are one of the most important objects.

Women are the soil upon which men establish their temporal immortality.

They nurture and preserve established norms and serve that which is in power at the time.

Women, even the highest and most intelligent are simply regurgitators and everything they say has been already said by a man before.

Their evolved sexual role, did not force them to become independent, but the opposite, to always rely on the consensus of the group and never deviate unless its convenient for her survival.

Women will not fight to their death, but succumb and serve that which dominates them, they will not see it as a betrayal of their tribe but instead will intuitively justify it as power in a vacuum is always justified for them, no matter who wields it, no matter how conniving and dishonest such conquerors may be.

Attached: 1524055221636.jpg (840x544, 62K)

The problem with those women, is that they want normie men.

I met such a girl, and despite us being kindred spirits, she decided to leave me for some normie bitch who was too scared to face me in person.

Attached: 1518226255050.jpg (437x431, 28K)

The group has always outcasted me so I was forced to think independently of it at a young age. Ive felt detachment from others and it makes no sense to value consensus if it's either illogical or makes my life worse. Why should I change the way my brain works just because supposed bio truths tell me what I'm supposed to be like? People say act your nature but I am acting my nature.

You could be saying this in response to people insisting on a submissive virgin lover, and it would be deeply dishonest to say that what it means to have a personality is having had sexual experience with others already. Or I'm totally off the mark. I love my faithful and obedient waifu though, and the tons of personality she's got in her heart. Enjoying sexual pleasure for her whenever I like, and thinking of taking care of her too is the very best.

Women don't have thoughts of their own. They seek a leader.

You owe that emotional support to your spouse or close relationship. Not to every man. I don't owe someone just because they are a guy.

I am curious as why women are so stuck on the idea of a loud, aggressive and obnoxious girlfriend that has a vapid, forced personality that does not go beyond satisfying herself? If that is really the case, why not just have a mentally ill person be angry at you or things you like 24/7? I am not sure why any self-respecting man, however, would choose a woman that has too much personality, desires and thoughts of her "own" that society forces her to have or else she's a supposed doll with zero personality. Men are more than just emotional scratching posts. This is a feminist issue, as it is about hating men and doing anything that they might liek is wrong and you're being used supposedly. Not a human issue.

ftfy

I don't. I analyze everything. I can't go with the flow if I think the flow sucks. I think more independently than the average guy always concerned about what his friends or peers will think. I also spend way more time in my imagination than socializing with others.

>I don't owe someone just because they are a guy.
No one said you do. Sure you respond to right post?

Well I just notice in all these crime documentary shows it's always the woman helping the man commit crimes and never the other way around.

Have you analyzed the idea that you think more independently than the average man?

The idea of "thinking independently" came from a man, so i am unsure if you are a rare exception or just regurgitating the "independent" meme.

Im sure there's plenty of men whom you read and follow for your "independence".

No shame in that, much of what i learned did come from other men, but the question is what you do with such knowledge.

Will you continue to regurgitate their words, ideas, and memes? Or will you use their insights to establish your own family with a husband worth following?

Attached: 1524103941402.png (1000x1000, 77K)

cus I just want a female body of my own to get off to being my body, but unfortunately that's not TRULY (or easily) possible, so best u can get is a girl who lets you vicariously get railed in female form thru railing her.

There are only so many words and phrases in the English language. People are bound to repeat the same phrases sometimes. I plan to start my own business and will make it a workplace devoid of the pointless social rules we have now. Because I see ahead of time people are going to keep targeting me unless I have economic power.

Yes. I observe most people. Many care deeply about peers and reputation. I listen in on what they say and read online. Both genders are hyper conformist in different ways. Except it seems women are creeped out too easily.

Is it wrong to be conformist?

Those "pointless social rules" were established by the very organization that you wish to build. Businesses have contributed much to the dispossession of introverts by automating many of their professions and inflating the self worth of extroverts to such an extent that they mock and disrespect anyone who doesn't validate their narcissism.

Depends on what is being conformed to.

Modernity is not something worth my conforming except on a dishonest and superficial level to avoid imprisonment and dispossession.

If it's mindless and destructive. If you get to a hivemind where dissenting opinion is not allowed. Not if it's harmless

What about modernity is bad, do you think?

I know which is why I want to make my own. I can do things completely different than the way it is now. Reality can be what we make it. I want my business to be a refuge from "how things are typically done"

Thats ware your wrong kiddo you goddamned white night fucks are caving into this shit take a look around you dumb fuck everything is built by men and think what is the only thing women have ever done Name a goddamned thing women have done for the human race other than reproduction

no. this ain't it chief

Attached: 967348965092.jpg (405x405, 17K)

Many have tried, and all have failed, you wont be any different.

But i know you wont heed my warning, and i will end up paying the consequences for your act in some way or another.

>I am not sure why any self-respecting man, however, would choose a woman that does not have any personality, desires and thoughts of her own.
How is someone submitting their self to you disrespecting yourself? What kind of twisted logic is that? If you admit you're a feminist (which is garbage certainly sounds like), then you would say it's women who disrespect themselves by being this way. Unfortunately for you and them, women have no problem being submissive to an alpha Chad.

The ridiculous business norms are failing now and making workplace into a hell hole instead of somewhere fun and enjoyable. How do you know the ones who tried it failed? Maybe they succeeded but fewer people took their path. I think the extreme social rules are made because of people's fee fees.

The disconnection with our mortality.

If "fun" workplaces were profitable, they would be fun, the fact that they are not illustrates that isn't profitable.

I just want a girl that is loyal and doesn't fuck other dudes on a whim. Is that too hard to ask?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.40_[2018.03.06_01.32.58].png (570x706, 326K)

Who's morality?

Do you have proof that the workplaces are hell holes?

Stop this friggen crap.

Attached: 1982481274182.jpg (316x202, 7K)

That's assuming most people are inherently logical. They aren't. According to this logic, the bad music on the radio must be good.

People wouldn't choose to be NEETs en masse if they weren't.

Do you have proof that people are becoming neets?

think you dropped a t somewhere

Because i'm too autistic to actually understand another human being and deal with her personality. As soon as there will be android gfs i will just by one.

Why does everything require a scientific research paper?

Sorry, being a bitch or a walking bag of feminist/equalist memes doesn't make you worth being with. No one cares about your "independent thinking" or other bullshit that makes you feel special like all the other basic bitches. If you complain about being a "sex object", perhaps being a human sex doll is all *you* have going for you. Perhaps you are in need of a personality. In which case, you could try taking after those women you jealously hate for being successful.

Attached: naruto hinata.jpg (1000x1414, 318K)

that's it
/thread

Attached: 1524096908229.jpg (626x717, 34K)

Because inanimate objects are also devoid of empathy, good sense, and incapable of providing a meaningful relationship.

/thread

/2 h3442ead

>a docile, passive girlfriend
Those traits are desired so she won't start chaos and shit. All a woman's personality is is just chaotic behavior to scout for a Chad to put her in her place so she feels valued.
>Women are more than just sex objects.
Yes, they actually are. Giving them freedom was a mistake. A woman's relationship to a man is always based on manipulation and parasitism coming from the female side, so for the sake of the man he should only see a woman as lust object.

But I do hope more men will get sex/companion dolls so they stop putting time and money into real women who will betray them eventually.

Yeah a woman should be forced to marry a pervert or a wife beater just because you're sex obsessed.

Women are the gatekeepers of sex so they decide who they marry with. She will marry a guy as long as he has status and money, in return she gives him sex.

Not like a guy should get married, he gets nothing out of it these days.

Attached: 21st century marriage.jpg (648x1308, 285K)

Right and if all women are made to marry some will be forced to end up with guys like that.