What's wrong this child predator

What's wrong this child predator

Attached: Micheal Sosa.png (512x520, 113K)

>This is 27 yo men's letter

*INHALE*

Attached: asteriaamichael.png (640x552, 410K)

Is it sad that I feel envious? I think the only thing I've ever wanted was a cute little girl to love (not necessarily sexually), and seeing someone else who seems to have that fills me with sorrow.

Sammy Sosa?

AHAHAHAAH IS THIS FUCKING REAL

Who? Origins.

Michael is a pathetic obsessive cuck
Here he is upon learning about ciaras newest boyfriend trying to desperately get him to dump her
He just can't handle the fact the little girls he worked so hard to groom are interested in other men

Attached: cuck.png (720x1280, 157K)

Hello Judge Trevino,
this is Ciara Horan and I wanted to bring to you attention the recent actions of your son Michael. His harassment of me and family has continued, and now he has harassed and threatened my boyfriend as well. He not only threatened my boyfriend, but his family as well, through instagram, which was already reported.
At this point, I'm asking that he cease all communication with me, my family, friends and boyfriend. I don't know where else to turn, so that's why I am writing to you, out of respect for you.
However, if his harassment continues, I will have no choice but to go to the police the next time He contacts me not only to get his harassment on record but also to take steps toward a restraining order. I wanted to avoid this, but the constant harassment leaves me and my family no choice.
Sincerely.
Ciara

This nigga a real life pimp cuh he be pimpin all dem dumb snow bunnies

>my gf is cheating on me with you
is the mighty powerful michael mantras sosa?

Attached: 1381726579691.jpg (450x495, 94K)

Who is he, though?
Give me the quick run-down.

Am I missing something? I have no idea what anyone is saying in this thread.

Attached: 1514836629771.jpg (400x323, 51K)

You need to lurk 2 years before posting again

A shameless pedo despite everybody knowing his dox

Wait, what?

How the fuck can you just go about normal life when everyone knows you're a pedo?

Is this like an autist flavored version of the e-club shit /v/ likes to post?

A very sad robot who spends most of his time grooming vulnerable unstable little girls he finds on these boards because he can't get real pussy irl.
He's known to blackmail them whenever they threaten him with sepparation, his most recent victim was 14 years old known as Sunny which he pressured into sending him nudes.

His mother is a judge and covers it up for him, last time she was messaged on facebook regarding his illegal activities she said she was aware and has never done anything about it for years now

There have been numerous attempts to get him vanned through submitting FBI tips, but it is not enough for anybody to do anything.

-handwritten letters from victims that make him a suspect to receiving nude photos of a minor
- screenshots of him admitting to receiving CP
- screenshots of him admitting to having real life sex with a minor
-information about what his accounts are so this info could be verified
- his real name
- his victims real names
- his government ID

If you've ever heard of "Ciara" or "Eliza" he's been grooming and blackmailing her since she was about 15, and the other girl that shows up sometimes on Jow Forums named "Sunny", plus all the others we don't know about and the ones that didn't fall for his bullshit

im sure he used the nick Mantras for a gay pedo forum during 2014-2017.
he posted, solicited and produced material, BUT i dont have any proof.
nothing, but im 99% sure it was him

Does she use her status as a judge to cover up for him or does he just not do anything about it

>knowing that info
ok

Imagine being an r9k celebrity

Imagine have a knowledge of r9k celebrities

What would you rather talk about on this board? Oh wait that's right. Niggers and whores and degradation of "society" (your ego).

If I ever get the chance, I will tear this pedo spic motherfucker down. All I need is some proof of something. Time for him to fall.

This right here is undeniable proof of severe mental illness. Fuck you Mantras you fucking pussy. Enjoy your remaining free time, soon enough you WILL be fucked by niggers in a jail cell. And we will all be laughing thinking about it.

these fembot sluts are disgusting trash for even entertaining this nasty pajeet scum

>if you disappeared or something bad happened to you

Aka Id like to rape you and kill you and throw you in a lake, but only if youre a child

Elliot was right once again

la creatura goblino de los americas...

stick to your own breed faggot

Reminder that if people actually get Ciara into trouble with the police over the sunny thing once she's 18, then Michael will 100% get dragged into it.

>The the things I like

Attached: HURHGHGHU.jpg (1552x1152, 140K)

I'd like to see this go down.

why would fembots talk to such an ugly brown man? id say some fault is on them

He literally facefucked your waifu. And she swallowed his brown seed. Let that sink in for a moment.

This is where all the mantras hate comes from btw. Orbiters are just as catty as roasties.

More than one incident of oral sex. They've had sex multiple times from what she's told others.

most fem don't care this oldfag

Now I can laugh at the orbiters even more