Any other fembots just wish they were super cute

any other fembots just wish they were super cute

Attached: 1511752855479.png (215x264, 65K)

>tfw 5'6
>tfw big nose
>tfw deep voice
The best I can ever hope to be is a "handsome woman".

I hope your dick faIls off

Just be my gf already, what are you waiting for?

Why do you feel the need to throw out that you're a female to everybody? You could've just said, "any other robots just wish they were super cute" and not looked like an attention whore.

can i hear your voice pls? deep voices in women are hot

Proving fembots can't exist within 2 minutes of this shit thread

I am pretty cute already.
I'm not sexy or alluring or anything like that but I'm happy just being cute.

you literally are my ideal gf
i love me them big nosed shawties especially

tfw same
>fat distrubeted in the wrong places
>sound like a truck hit me in the vocal cords
>100% acne
>crusty oily skin

I wish I were a super cute girl, unfortunately I was stricken with a very masculine body and a Y chromosome. I wish I had a female friend with whom I could do girly stuff, but since I'm not gay this is heavily frowned upon and I'm considered a creep.

Attached: 1514774990499.jpg (1012x1360, 120K)

what type of nose are you talking about in women? The feminine "part jewish" slightly heightened bridge nose or the "hava nagila" shekel detection array?

because im not talking to mentally ill traps, i specifically did that so they WOULDN'T be on this thread

I'm a guy in a woman's body but I don't want to transition. Asperger's means you have a male brain.

i am mtf and i wish i was super cute so any man who sees me would want to hug me...

Attached: 1b7eeefce5ff57a2d394f7e3bb280e55--ahri-anime-kawaii[2].jpg (236x314, 7K)

>ywn make a girl's coin vacuum nose an object of affection through cutesy boops and smooches

But ALL fembots are cute!

I don't care what you look like and I wanna hug you!

Attached: ce64d66baecc9049.png (746x768, 592K)

you had to put it as "any cis female" or "any afab" something

]
thanks, user
i don't look that bad :3
just i rather look as a guy anyway... maybe in a year or so... huh

>tfw manface
>tfw obese
every day

Attached: crying cat no3622.jpg (606x918, 46K)

Where do you live? I want to hug you for hours and never let go.

Good luck on your journey then!
I just really don't care about physical stuff, I'd hug any of these fembots that think themselves ugly, what truly matters to me is the personality and even though I know nothing of you, I believe you're a good girl!

Here is one thought: make female friends and say, hey, think you can help make me over so I can be more sexy. Some, maybe most, girls will be happy to help you shop.

Yes hello I wish I was super cute. But I'm 6 ft. Broad shoulders, deep voice, and have a dick.

Attached: 55181940.jpg (800x450, 34K)

I'm a guy and I'm cute

truly is suffering

Attached: 1519481398043.png (154x208, 30K)

you can fix one of those things, at least.

Are you super cute and just being a roastie or are you actually ugly

Don't take the bait ppl these whores just bitch all the time about how ugly they think they are, it's all fishing for compliments from pathetic guys they know they are way more attractive then. Fuck off

Attached: JPEG_20170818_192844.jpg (760x570, 159K)

if i was a roastie i would have posted pics or something you idiot, but here i am, continuing to be ugly, so fuck you

Attached: 4154634.jpg (380x250, 26K)

this. and always follow the golden rule

Attached: 1494658850415.jpg (1024x768, 86K)

I've heard that before (it wasn't true)

High pitched voices aren't that great though. I don't really like my almost shrill voice. It also makes me sound much younger than I am.

wow so youre ugly AND unpleasant

Yeah. It really sucks.
I can't ever want to be in a relationship because it would just increase the ammount of ugly I feel knowing that my bf would just want to be with a stacy anyway. That they'd just be settling.

Probably has ugly tits too

Fembots from NY report in

0/10, try harder to pick up girls next time.

why do bitches do this? I see attractive girls all the time say some shit like
>I'm so ugly
>I wish I wasn't fat
it's so transparent you want attention, it's fucking pathetic.

lmao I'm going to start telling women they are handsome now

Okay so we have one so far, how many more?

I would date any of you if you lived within 100 miles of me. Women cannot be

cannot be robots.
fucking phoneposting

Where do live? I want a robot bf, but LDRs aren't real in my opinion. And no one ever lives near me.

Me too robot, but I have a pugface.
I have never been delicate or cute. But my voice is in that space of where pitch wise I sound like a dude, but the way I speak is girlish. In voice chat guys think I'm a soy boy or gay. The only shoes I wear are work or combat boots and my skin is like an orange peel.
I'm basically a fat man with a vagina.

Attached: 1524096963060.png (345x337, 127K)

Considering what time it is, you likely live in North America. I live in western Europe.

Correct :(

Montana to be more specific.

Where in Montana? origg

I don't know how to meet girls who will fix me. Stacies ignore me. I'm also a little afraid of them, they're so pretty and confident it's intimidating. My friends sometimes try to set me up with their gf's for girl stuff, but its just awkward and I clam up.
I wish my mom would have taught me how to be a woman. She's an age-ed tomboy spinster and I'm afraid I'll end up like her.

Attached: mamono.jpg (350x271, 61K)

ITT:homosexual transgender degenerates

Near Helena. Are you in montana?

I am in Missoula. I don't know if I'm a proper robot though.

Not the guy you were talking to btw. Not a trap.

What does that mean? How are you not a robot?

I am a virgin who managed to acquire a college education and a decent career. I get called a failed normie a lot here. I'm not into normie stuff, but I am alright in social situations. I don't drink either. Long answer to a short question.