Today on 4/18/2018 I turned 34

Today on 4/18/2018 I turned 34.

This apparently flew under the radar to my parents and my sibling.

The woman who sexually molested me 30 years ago prepared an omelette with my age in sricacha.

Attached: DOix2gw.jpg (900x900, 75K)

Happy Birthday from apotheosis ;3

how was the omelette? hope it was nice
happy bday m8

We're gonna need more details, user.
Also happy birthday.

tfw no lolicon mom

>tfw no lolicon mom
so you're a girl or are you dumb?

Happy birthday! Enjoy that omelette my friend. Birthdays can be depressing sometimes so i hope it aint like that. Ayleast youre not me! I completely embarrassed myself today, i was trying to insult someone at work, we were really pissed ay eachother so i called him autistic. Little did i know that word isnt pronouced "alltistic". Which i said about 3 times

So, how did your life progress from that woman molesting you to her making you birthday omelettes?

Attached: confused.jpg (591x336, 25K)

Who molested you? Why is she now cooking you an omelette?

Why is she omelesting you? Tell her to fuck off.

Happy birthday, user
I hope things get better for you.

Attached: 1519375408554.png (598x1021, 402K)

>OP makes intentionally underdeveloped post
>hints at there being more
>people ask for more
>OP never posts again
Fuck you

Attached: annoyed.jpg (320x320, 83K)

Thanks man.

8/10 it had onions, bell peppers and pepperjack cheese.

She used to take me to the add-on area of my shed and she would show me neat stuff. I remember she would show me a foot pump thing and give me a blowjob, I'm not sure if I could orgasm at that age.

Thanks man, I tried to make the best of it. I reopened my EVE Online account.

Sorry man..

Fuck it why not. My mom and my dad divorced when I was born, I never got over the idea that their second kid caused a divorce. They lived apart from me but I saw them ever other weekend. I wrote a journal in school about how my step mom was a bitch and kept me from going to my cousin's house for the weekend and she was real mad about it. She came into the house and told me I was hurting her. A few weeks later she asked me if I could come help her with a floatie for the lake in Citronelle, AL, and I said sure. I went out there with her are age 7 or so and she showed me this cool new in clamshell pump and asked me to show her how well I could air it up, so I did. She blowed me and for 10+ years I was so afraid my dad found out and would leave me because my mom was a drug addict. Long story short, this woman is the only woman in my life who seems to remember my birthday and it fucks me up every year that she is so sweet to me.

Attached: Dealcrox-Air-Pressure-Foot-Pump-SDL001308485-1-306c7.jpg (850x995, 65K)

I hope you are okay user, you deserve to be happy.

That is pretty sad. She probably has alot of guilt over what happened.
Happy birthday user.

At least you get an annual omelette out of the deal

very southern gothic

Jesus, that's messed up. Well, Happy Birthday anyways.

Thanks man.

I don't think so but I don't necessarily blame her.

8/10 omelette on my special day.. Am I stupid to whine?

I guess, man. Mobile, AL.

Thanks man..

>birthday boy

ayyyy

Attached: 1524072736126.jpg (1800x893, 201K)

You have no idea how happy your pepe jr makes me.

Why not fuck her, dominate that dumb bitch

also Happy birthday user, love you lots, will think about you ok. Try to be happy ok

Attached: 1512635931839.jpg (1000x1000, 87K)