Tfw no cute bf to read books with

tfw no cute bf to read books with

Attached: 1496862179394s.jpg (250x200, 6K)

I can read books with you but I won't be your bf because I am not gay.

but i'm not either

reading is a solitary activity retard

bish lets be pieces of shit and read some flannery oconnor together

This is what I want too.
Just someone to sit on the couch with me while we each read our own books.
Would be comfy as hell.

Attached: 1C92D87F-5308-4AE1-BB0A-E0E889C3ACCE.gif (208x160, 356K)

fuck off
pic related

Attached: femalePosters.png (1887x2545, 655K)

wrong image
whatever

Attached: 1517359939002.jpg (320x398, 33K)

If you are female then I am an alien from andromeda, hello human!

beep boop hi!!

great, another femanonwhore thirsty for attention, go neck yourself bitch.

Do you mind me kidnapping you and experimenting on you? It will be a one-night thing.

how am i thirsty for attention for wanting a boyfriend? sorry you've never talked to a girl long enough to know that we have shitty social issues too.

I would read books to you, but my voice is deep and monotone. Also I wouldn't make a very good boyfriend

What type of books though, give me genres and authors

you could literally go to a bar right now and easily score some dick, so I don't want to hear that shit. the fact you have to announce you're female is proof you want attention, femanon threads always fill up quick.

>teehee were just like you silly boiz :(
>stupid virgin you don't know shit

Go fuck yourself you slimy bitch

We all get lonley, why is this thread so hostile?

Yeah, we ARE just like you, moron. We are anti-social fuckwards, we are pieces of shit as well. Get back to your incel hand-fucking corner and make a use of your life.
I'm currently reading some older classical literature, I plan to re-read to Kill a Mockingbird and read Pride and Prejudice for the first time. It's not the same as what I usually get, but I wanted to try it out.

most people here have one or two bad experiences with women and only believe what the media promotes about them. it's really sad since after all, autism transcends gender.

because you can easily do something about it, the men here are condemned to a lifetime of loneliness.

I'm not an incel, fuck you

>I plan to re-read to Kill a Mockingbird and read Pride and Prejudice for the first time
Booooring

>does it again
you always resort to that shit when someone calls you out on your bullshit.

In which country do you reside? We can read together, user.

>I have social issues please feel bad for me
>Now just let me diss you for having social issues

You would be genuinely retarded if this weren't a bait thread

because some people's loneliness is deeper than others

Currently residing in Canada.
What bullshit exactly.. I'd have to be lying to be called out for bullshit?
I know, but I usually read James Patterson's novels, even if they get a little cliche. I read The Postcard Killers last summer and it was quite interesting.

HEY GUYS
DID YOU HEAR?
I HAVE A VAGINA!!!
YES!

let me shove my dry dick in it

Implying I'd want sympathy from a Jow Forums thread?

why would you read books with someone? it's not even a group activity. it's like saying "tfw no bf to sit silently in a room with". what even does "reading books" mean? i'm pretty sure if you read teen romance fic you have completely different interests than someone who reads thoreau or someone who reads classic literature. "reading" isn't a common interest - what you read is.

that is a green flag just don't read crap like fifty shades of grey. also you are going to get hostility if you mention your gender on here. try to stay user and you should be okay op.

As always, follow the rules please.

Attached: 1519411443751.jpg (1024x768, 152K)

>implying you're not trying for it

Attached: 1523997412355.png (420x420, 11K)

Can i jack off onto you while you ignore me, reading your book? Maybe hump your feet/legs

Someone to discuss literature with, and recommend books to each other.

>Can i jack off onto you while you ignore me, reading your book?

holy shit this, this is my fucking fetish

>another """"""""fembot'"""""""" thread that will reach post limit

Attached: 1512010446592.png (265x239, 41K)

Then go to /lit/ you dumb whore.

/lit/ isn't a fucking board to post my relationship wants on, fucking moron.

see lets make this shit happen

I'm ready, any time and any place.

if you have completely different tastes in literature though you can't even discuss it meaningfully. it's like saying "tfw no bf to get a bachelors with"

Should I be more specific then? No cute bf with similar taste in novels to read with.

it's completely insane how caustic people are to a post about wanting to read books together

it's the epitome of a cute nerdy thing to do and the reaction is to yell at the person who wants to enjoy something with you, only furthering your own depression. christ

FUCK U NORMIE GTFO

AHHHHHHHHHHHHGHHHHHAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA STOP WITH THESE FUCKING THREADS PLEASE I AM SO TIRED OF YOU FUCKING WHORES! JUST LEAVE US ACTUAL FUCKING ROBOTS ALONE!! YOU ARENT WELCOME HERE SO GET OUT YOU fucKING BIMBOS!!! YOU ARE NOT LIKE US AT ALL SO GET OOOOOOUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW REEEEeeeeeeees

Attached: 19019741-21EB-4AB8-BD21-A1B75CDC4A67.jpg (396x704, 213K)

people who read are obnoxious in groups.
they immediately alienate everyone else to go into extreme detail about a book. it's worse than sports fans.

yeah actually, or at the very least mention the kind of novels you like reading.

actually liking reading certain books is one thing, but usually people who identify as "readers" are reading for performative reasons. rather than a genuine interest in some topic that just lends itself to reading. it's why it comes off as insincere and obnoxious

getting mad at performative acts on Jow Forums of all places is a treat

Classic literature is sick, but I live in the middle of nowhere.

We both know it's cheesy as fuck.

are you lost?
origin