Why do people date/marry nonvirigin girls? Imagine spending time, money...

Why do people date/marry nonvirigin girls? Imagine spending time, money, and emotions on a girl who already allowed herself to get dominated physically, emotionally, psychologically, and spiritually by another man. If the girl is still in contact with the man who deflowered her she is probably still sending him nude pics and possibly is still hooking up with him. The man who deflowers a girl makes her a woman, so don't think she'll ever forget about him.

Attached: NatSoc Girl.jpg (634x950, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Idfv4wyWfSs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because others shame them into thinking theyre not manly if they dont want a girl who has had another man inside her

Do we really need these "no hymen no diamond" type threads up at all times?
Isn't this board meant for original content?

Attached: 1524109649761.jpg (396x382, 38K)

>Lack of self-respect and self-esteem
>Latent homosexuality./cuckold fetishist
>Literally no other choice but being with a used up whore who will never truly love you or dying alone.

Those are the 3 types of men that would do this.

No clue, I literally threw all of a chicks belongings out on the front porch because she kept texting some idiot I told her to delete from her phone. Fucked another roastie off Tinder that night.

Get some abs and moderately good pecs and biceps and you could be a social retard. Modern women are such sluts it takes about 10 min from the time of meeting them to fuck them anyway

Fuck oath, no hymen no diamond

How long does it take to get abs and what not, and got any tips? I'm going to UCSB in the Fall and don't want to be skele when I get there.

That's kind of wisdom gets me straight, thanks

If you hit it hard with protein and a decent 4-5 day workout routine and diet change about 3 months. Maybe 4, once you see muscle growth though you'll be way more motivated

pragmatism
its literally impossible to find virgin girls in todays society

Thanks, brah. Hopefully I'll be able to woo some virgin unicorn qt.

Because, you see, most girls by the time they graduate high school already have lost their virginity. We never had those days where we were hanging out with a girl, with our only concern being what we would get on a test tomorrow, and discussing trivial matters that wouldn't have any bearing on our futures. That "teenage love" which may have been a chance for us to exchange our first time with somebody is now a distant dream that we'll never forget. When referring to women, virgins don't exist past the age of 18, unless they're mentally unstable or extremely ugly in most cases. If you're not an underage then your chances of finding a virgin girlfriend are only decreasing.

You will, especially if you are just looking for a hook up. Girls on tinder are such sluts their clothes come off within 10 minutes anyway. You could be a raving autist and be fine

T H E B L A C K P I L L
H
E

B
L
A
C
K

P
I
L
L

nigger nagger bigger trigger clogger frogger mogger

You're a retarded imbecile if you think of a woman as "goods". They're just people. It's not as if they're used condoms or something of that nature. .

>this faggot
Oh boy. Have fun raising another man's kids.

Attached: Grinning Skelle.jpg (336x335, 34K)

They're not people in the sense that you and I are people. They are beneath us. Mentally they are children.

who gave a cuckold permission to talk here? get the fuck out of here, you fucking embarrassment

You idiots literally cry daily about being virgins, yet you post about how you'd be too proud to get with a non-virgin girl? Don't worry OP, you won't have to worry about this.

Better to be a virgin than a literal cuck

>> 44785982 how long have you been posting on Jow Forums and are you a virgin? I find this shit fascinating.

Yeah I'm repulsed by non-virgins honestly. So I'll be alone forever but I can deal with that.

because it isn't even as special as you retards make it out to be
Why the fuck do any of you faggots even care about virginity?
The only reason to care about virginity is if you're religious or were buying a wife in the 1800s.

I find it really hard to believe you degenerates care about virginity for religious reasons.
Even if that's the case, just look for virgin girls in church. Why cry about it on a mongolian image board? If you don't like something, do something about it.

Your gf is fucking someone behind your back, you know?

youtube.com/watch?v=Idfv4wyWfSs

niggers have dick sizes only half an inch larger than the average gooks. italians have the largest average dicks.

I have a better question:

Why is sexual purity so god damn important to you reich-wingers? And what business is it of yours in the first place?

Personally, I want whoever I'm with to have had a shit-ton of sex before me. That way, she knows how to get herself off, what she wants and how to ask for it. I'm a giver in the sack, so a woman who's confident enough to convey what she wants is a keeper.

I've had sex with 3 virgins. Terrible experiences, all of them. I wouldn't buy a car without test driving it first. Those were test drives, and the experience left much to be desired.

Boy, I'll bet you were valedictorian at your university's commencement, weren't you?

Jesus, if I rolled my eyes any harder, I'd have the same facial expression as Princess Beatrice.

Attached: Princess Beatrice.jpg (550x550, 73K)

>Why do people date/marry nonvirigin girls? Imagine spending time, money, and emotions on a girl who already allowed herself to get dominated physically, emotionally, psychologically, and spiritually by another man. If the girl is still in contact with the man who deflowered her she is probably still sending him nude pics and possibly is still hooking up with him. The man who deflowers a girl makes her a woman, so don't think she'll ever forget about him.
A virgin might not even like you. She'll lose it to Chad before you.

Nah I prefer having sex

virgin-defilers like you should be lined up and shot.
in the balls.