Don't you know that Indian chicks love white guys?

Don't you know that Indian chicks love white guys?

Attached: 268183.jpg (427x640, 47K)

I live at home temporarily, moving away soon. Dont want my parents to see me date an indian.

Ya, but then you are dating someone that has ancestors that have codified rules on hand touching due to public shitting.

Indian girls use skin bleaching creams. So all these light skinned indian women you see posted here are way darker originally

If they are indoor ITfags they are a lot whiter, guys included.

I don't think you can really stereotype like 500 million women desu

both in terms of skin color or using products or whatever

most indian girls you meet in the US:
1) definitely do not use skin bleaching cream
2) probably are a bit lighter skinned than the average indian in india

Indian chicks like any guys who aren't Indian

non of the cremes actually work like that retard. they at the most just remove tans.

No one likes Indian guys. Those poor souls...

not true. many who value their culture do not race mix

>tfw indian chick
>tfw grow up around white guys in a 99% white city
>tfw they all make fun of you and ask you out as a joke

white guys are gross

>tfw white guy
>surrounded by white girls but don't have what it takes to date them
>ask out cute Indian girl
Not all of us are making fun of you.

I'm Korean and had an Indian girlfriend back in high school.

and why did it end?

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 9K)

For some reason in my mind Indian chicks (or at least the ones in the west) = batshit crazy feminists

Went to different colleges
Agreed before going parting ways that we wouldn't try long distance and thought it would be better to end it on good terms rather than just drifting apart

That's kind of true. That's why you gotta date the ones straight from India.

They do. Preity Zinta is one of the hottest Bollywood stars, and she married an ugly white guy. Indian chicks love white dudes.

That Fair and Lovely shine!

Damn. Hard to believe this is an Indian.

Attached: Zinta_at_Badlapur_success_party.jpg (356x495, 228K)

smely gurl

>there are indian girls reading this thread right now

Persians and high caste Indians look the same to me, or nearly the same. And yeah: hot.

This. She's pretty but you know that by her lifting her arms like that, she's unleashing nasty BO.

Indian guys are the true robots

If you really loved each other, you would call each other and make time on tbe weekends.

Shes probably with a white guy right now

I went out with an Indian girl once.
Some of those white guys were probably serious.
Maybe you're just a racist.

I try really hard to be racist but for whatever reason poos are my one weakness. Black and asian are easy to pass up, latinas can be a little tricky if they are heavily mixed with white until they talk, then the ruse is up.

There was this poo goddess at work and she drove me crazy, always real bubbly personality, mildly flirty, but the worst part was she never wore deodorant. For the most part she had no smell, but every now and then I would catch a whiff and it was diamonds every fucking time. Obviously body odor, but it didn't smell the least bit bad, just terribly erotic. She was graceful too, the way she walked and carried herself displayed class, and she maintained composure even when things got hairy. We were walking together one night and heard a man start freaking the fuck out, blood had gotten all over the floor, bedrails, and clothes. Cool as a cucumber she talked him down and we cleaned him up. It wasn't serious but I have some coworkers that wear their emotions on their face, not even putting an effort into a pokerface. I actually like the accent too. Some of the food tastes like ass but the spicy stuff is good. I'll apologize to granpappy kkk when we meet again in heaven but I would gf one in a heartbeat.

Seeing as I have carte blanche to ask assholish questions here... do Indian girls smell or taste any differently from say white girls or Hispanic girls?

Yeah their vaginas are rancid as fuck.

Depends on the hotness of the girl, this goes for any race. The first generation farsi and desi girls I've been with (dont belong here desu) smelled fresh and sweet like linen and I even went for it and ate ones ass. Looked and tasted pure. Don't miss out if you find a cute one

t. tall white degen

Just stay away from Southern Indians (the dark ones).

hot
i thought they were the extremely white ones

w-w-what about the nice sri lankan girls?

indian girls like white guys a bit but you can't say they love white guys when asian girls marry and fuck white guys so much more.