ITT: Chadbot helps user with relationships

Whats on ur mind my fellow robot? Do you need any advice to help u with something? Tell me more about yourself user. How can i help?

Attached: meme864.jpg (1180x480, 47K)

whys his hand fucked up?

>chadbot
>chad
>bot
???????????

He isnt drawn by Chad, shaky hands

>implying you can do the chad stride better than chad

It's hard for me to start a conversation even harder with women But once they talk to me is not as hard tho, how can I not be afraid to start a conversation?

>He doesn't know about the superior chad grip

I'm a NEET who spends all my time planning for ways to unchump my life, and then they never work because quickly something goes catastrophically wrong. As a result I'm in a severe depressive episode and don't want to bother with anything.

How do I get better at analyzing why my plans fuck up and figuring out what to change about myself, and more importantly not just stuff like "uhhh you need to stick to your plans of action" but "you're going to make a giant red poster and put it directly opposite your bed and post-it note your tasks for the day. Set a timer for 9pm every night when you have to review the post-it notes..." like actual exercises/solutions - except better than the shitty example I just gave

>Be chadbot
>have robot friend 23 kv
>been friends since 6th grade
>Finally convince him to work out and eat right
>We got to gym for 8 months straight
>He goes from 245lbs to 190lbs
>We both work at a restaurant with lots of girls
>He tells me he likes this 5.5/10 server chick
>Operation Destroy Viriginity
>Waitress is friends with our 2/10 jerry springer tier manager whale
>Manager whale likes me, has since i started working there
>Eww, would never fuck that thing
>Type of roastie who wears leopard print leggings in 2014
>We begin a two month long operation of going out with the waitress and the manager whale every weekend getting drunk.
>Hes working on her but shes shy and it isnt gonna be a quick fuck
> Weeks of strategy on how to get them together alone in a viable house
>One weekend it finally works where we all four go to landwhale manager hoes apartment.
>They are getting touchy feely
>My job is to distract the landwhale of course
>They somehow make it to landwhales room but the landwhale is getting antsy about it.
>This is my moment.jpg
>Keep in mind ive never fucked even a slightly chubby girl let alone a 2/10, only 7's and above
>The thought is repulsing me so i take another shot.
>I tell her to sit next to me, she gets excited and forgets all about my homie and the waitress.
>Next thing i know shooka is gobbling my dick
>Not bad but gross
>End up fucking her for like 5 min before forcing myself to bust, shoot it all over her hair and face.
>Dont even bother to help her clean it, fall asleep sitting up
>MFW he didnt even bang the waitress that night...
>Thank god next weekend he does bang her in a hot tub..while me and an actual attractive girl were in the hot tub with them.

TLDR; some normiefagsemichads got robot's backs

Attached: 587fb51a33fca_babypepekeyboard.thumb.png.8dd33d0b052450ac612ae588831af35d.png (1000x608, 458K)

>>Thank god next weekend he does bang her in a hot tub..while me and an actual attractive girl were in the hot tub with them.
if this is real, then you're a goddamn messiah Chadbot

Social anxiety, try making better eye-contact(but not gaze) and make better posture, sounds simple yet it boosts your confidence and look quite a lot and try to talk w girls to improve socially not just because you like that 1 girl, realise that you dont care about her and just talk with her because you want to have fun and improve not because you are attracted

what's a normal place to take a girl on a first date?
I wanna ask her out bros

Attached: 1523559584524.jpg (1054x625, 319K)

Work out a lot, it boosts your confidence, stamina and the way you feel. Try breaking your barier just by trying to take cold showers or at least showering at general everyday. Dont rush it, cus it will take some time. Try going outside more just to breathe some fresh air, connect to nature.
Also as retarded it sounds try getting 6 hours of sleep and trying to not use any internet connections for hour or so, find a healthy or creative hobby you might really want to try.
And also gl

eye contact is impossible for me. it's overwhelming. when i try to maintain eye contact i feel intimated, so i have to use workarounds where it's necessary like looking at their eyebrows. it's still incredibly difficult
t. autistic user and not the same guy as before

Depends how *basic* she is
If ur kinda shy take her to bubble tea place and then go watch some scary movie, Quite place for example,great movie aired rn. Weird enough all girls like bubble tea.

i wouldnt lie about that user, let me see if i can find some pics of that night, the fucking taxi guy took pics then texted it to me lol

im not following you? you meant to reply to my post?

Try looking at her nose if ur like metre away from her, because it will still look like youre looking into her eyes because of the range.
Have you ever had feeling somebody is looking in your eyes from long distance but instead he/she is looking behind you?
Thats exactly how it works

Typpo*

I oversleep.
I go outside every day otherwise I get even more moody
I shower ever second day.
Most of my hobbies are creative - I've been thinking of maybe doing classes, especially since it might be an excuse to meet qts outside of my regular friendship circle (who I have been neglecting recently anyway - should start fixing that) but I can't think of something that I'm interested in that I'm not intermediate in.
I need to rush it, because otherwise I just feel like I'm making no progress, I've been stuck in a rut for 3 years. I need a thunderstorm.

Attached: e92987673f64.jpg (1198x1614, 307K)

i could try but even that is still stressful and disconcerting

Whoops forgot to write to this my picture was in reference to the fact I made stuff like this my desktop background to force me not to avert looking at eyes

dont have one with my virgin robot friend, hes out of frame with the waitress next to us in the back seat. Shit was wild but i would gladly risk HIV again if it meant getting him laid.

Attached: IMG_0154.jpg (900x1219, 351K)

>Tfw no Chad friend to help me lose my virginity.

Attached: farmer wojak.jpg (640x565, 43K)

Hahhaa, well done messiahbro delivered!

Attached: AlonsoFeelsGood.gif (415x232, 1.88M)

honestly i know its weird that i browse r9k and i get hate for it, (rightfully so since i couldnt imagine the degree some of you suffer) but i wish i could fall on 2/10 grenade whales until each and every one of you lost your virginities

I would consider myself a failed normie. I use this as my home board because it is more addicting than others, I don't know why. Robot culture fascinates and interests me.

Sadly, you may think looking at 2D pictures or videos w eye contact will help, but only thing ur doing is just wasting ur time.
Try doing more sports and finding pepole to meet via Discord or anything you use

Even Chads have Virgin feelings down there, they just dont show it

Except it did help me!!!
I can now even get smiles form strange women now because I can look at them in the eyes and it feels organic.

Ask her out and let her choose a restaurant.
If she lets you choose, then whatever you feel okay, don't overthink about it brah

disregard this advice. Be assertive and choose a place. No pussy footing around. When that voice tells you that she will judge you for this decision or that decision just push it right out your robot skull. Girls cannot stand when guys ask them what they want to do. Lead even if its to a fault, trust me

How do I make friends when I have nothing to talk about? I never did anything with friends, I never had friends to talk about, I've never been to parties because I've never had friends, and I never got to have shit that was popular.

Also, how do I get the illegals operating the rides at the fair to let me on the rides with a two-person minimum?

Oh shit he was right

/thread

What is the point of having a job? To make money? What is the point of making money? To pay for college? What is the point of going to college? To get a college degree? What is the point of getting a college degree? To have a good career? What is the point of having a good career? To make good money? What is the point of making good money? To survive? What is the point of survival? To live life?

What is the point of life?

not OP
>How do I make friends when I have nothing to talk about?
1. memorize three (non-political) interesting news items a day
2.Git gud at asking questions. The best advice I ever got was 'the only thing everybody is an expert in is their self - ask them about that'.
>What do you do? How/Why did you get in that industry? What do you enjoy about it? Is that different from this industry? Why did you switch? What did your father do? Wait, so was he friends with Marlon Brando?

I wish I had a chad friend, i wish i have friends...

Is 5'6 really that embarrassing of a height? Like is it the first thing people, especially girls, notice about me? I'm a hapa if that makes any difference

if Prince could slay pussy then I wouldn't worry about your height. You just need to learn like 6 instruments and rip off Jimmy Page's late 60's wardrobe

OP
Enjoying it, pepole spend it on drugs, trips, buying new gear or just by simply buying good food.
If you dont care about gf then dont. Its all about what makes u joy for example vidyas

>what is the chad claw

Its all about confidence, wear smth like airmaxes timbs or chukka boots, also make sure your posture is alright, makes you look bigger

I had a friend like that and that's how our friendship looked like

he was chad at everything but still though I was taller than him, and it was kinda pissing him off

I am a collage architecture student. My problem is that I have extremely low self worth thanks to abuse in chilshood. It's crippling every aspect of my life but especially designing and creative work. I can't design anything because I always get panic attack sooner or later and I need to binge watch youtube just to cope. I started skipping classes this semester and I feel that everything is slipping away from me

Same guy I also feel that I lost any goals I bad in life I am just aimlessly drifting now

>tfw i was in quite familar situation
Watching YT is good tho
My childhood was kinda trash but i was working on my confidence w getting enough sleep doing workouts fapping less and taking cold showers cus it feels so fokin good when u get out of it and take ur warm clothes, also it clears your mind.
Try working on yourself 1st and only then try acting louder in public

i want to learn and be productive yet i spend all day on the internet being a dipship
i hate myself
help me if you want, if not i dont mind

Excellent advice, I'm not even a robot and I'm going to start doing this

I had a gf for 2.5 years, after we broke up she abandoned me (its like she forgot I existed) and now 4 years later I still live with the pain of being hurt by a loved one.

What will it take to heal these wounds?

Realize loving a woman is a fruitless endeavor if she doesn't worship the ground you walk on first.

Try using apps that block ur PC and forces u 2 do ur job, also u might need to see ur doctor if ur mental health is getting worse

Realise that if she broke w u its better 4 urself.
YOU need to be happy about the fact she left u.
Its YOUR life and you dont want to waste YOUR time on woman that doesnt show you respect anymore
YOU got a chance to get better and more loyal gf and YOU have 2 be happy bout it

You can't expect someone to give you the same amount of love that you gave them, user.