I thought I was doing well despite Easter going on with gifts of chocolate but I managed to go from 64...

I thought I was doing well despite Easter going on with gifts of chocolate but I managed to go from 64.5kg to 67kg in less than a month, wtf man. That's 142 pounds to 148 pounds.

How did you guys go with your weight recently?

Attached: fat crying.jpg (747x754, 71K)

I'm pretty sure weight can fluctuate around 5 pounds pretty easily, due to water and other factors.
Also if you work out at all, you may have added muscle. Keep in mind, muscle weighs more than fat

It's a little weight you'll lose it in no time

MyFitnessPal saved me

But 67kg is no blub user. How tall are you? Ive been averaging on 65kg for years now.

I'm 155 kg/342 pounds ( 32% bf ) for the past 4 years, I eat around 4,5k kcal a day. I tried to lose weight around 2 years ago, with balanced 2,5k kcal diet, lifting + cardio with personal trainer, but only managed to shred 1 kg, with minimal amount of volume lose. I literally can't lose, nor gain weight so I gave up, guess it's something with hormone imbalance.

Attached: IMG_1724.jpg (667x782, 188K)

I know that feel.

I went from 84kg to 90kg in the last few months.

Been eating cooking chocolate everyday because I am autistic.

Although I've made strength gains with my lifting because of it.

Forgot to add it, I've tried to lose weight over the course of 5 months.

I went from 266 lbs to 305 lbs back down to 280 lbs in the span of a week.
You skinnyfags don't realize how enigmatic weight really is.

Attached: 1503542820951.png (436x513, 136K)

How short are you even? 148 lbs is fat?? You must be a midget.

just get back to a calorie deficit it will take a couple weeks to cut

>just get back to a calorie deficit it will take a couple weeks to cut
Haha, god damn, you must hate your body and sanity.

>I eat around 4,5k kcal a day
No wonder you are a fatass. I eat only 1700 on average.

Read the rest, niggerfaggot.

Why not eat 1,000 cal diet?

went from 260 to 200 took 6 months, completely out of willpower now but somehow maintaining 200 pounds 5'11 btw.

>using a calorie deficit diet to lose weight
Kek, so many idiots ITT.

yeah thats how im maintaining my 100+ pound weigh loss famalambbq

Not him but you are the idiot, astronomically so, if you think basic biology somehow doesn't work.

Must be magic. Lmao
What's your favorite foods to eat?

Why even bother if 14k kcal weekly caloric deficit, didn't result in any weight loss for solid 6 months? It was a struggle itself to eat 2,5k, both mentally and physically, I can't imagine eating even less than that.

Either shitty bait, or just turboautist. An hero, fagget.

>basic biology
Unfortunately, caloric restriction doesn't take into account this. Must be some sort of cult shit you're into if you think this is true?

Attached: 1480617557724.gif (750x750, 16K)

>Either shitty bait, or just turboautist. An hero, fagget.
Lmaoing at your weak losses and long diets.

Attached: 1450226583028.jpg (251x242, 12K)

Predictable, sage.

Attached: 20180210_173027.jpg (2560x1440, 1.1M)

If you take in less than you can burn off daily, you burn off stored energy (fat). This is how all living things operate. It's why bears have to eat so much before going into hibernation. Fat is stored energy. It gets burned when you haven't consumed enough food energy to power your body. Period.

>If you take in less than you can burn off daily, you burn off stored energy (fat).
You sad man. Study some more and get back to me.

I was a fat fuck. Like REALLY fat fuck. Stretch marks everywhere. 5 foot 10 and 300 pounds.

Do keto, dude. They say its a meme but it actually fucking works.
You can still eat good shit with keto like peanut butter, whipped cream, dark chocolate, hot chocolate, and all sorts of cookies and cakes. Plus pretty much meat whenever the FUCK you want it. Stock up on a shit ton of jerky.

I wish I had done this earlier. My joints already hurt a lot from my stupid fat ass decisions of the past.

>Claiming lack of thesis translation over the reality, without providing adequate argument deconstruction
Show us your retarded theory, so we all can laugh at you together.

Attached: 4354364364.png (345x230, 102K)

I hear breaking down your muscles and depleting your nutrients with caloric restriction is all of the rage these days. Don't go enlightening suicidal people to the true ways of fat loss, please. I enjoy seeing them writhe and feel accomplished when their suffering yields so little fruit.

This post dances around what really causes the fat burning. It's really sad. I am not trying to be too cruel, but I want you to really look into why fat stores are tapped for energy before trying to get others to accidentally join your suicide pact.

I was once a suicidal idiot Anons
I tried starving myself for days and ended up fucking everything up in my life because of it. Was constantly in pain from hunger, tired and weak, and depressed.
All on top of still being fat..

I wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy. Thats why Im passing the advice down to you all that might be reading this.

>Claiming lack of thesis translation over the reality, without providing adequate argument deconstruction
Hurr durr, I suppose I'll start with the bear.
Tell me, does the bear during hibernation consume calories?

unless you're a total manlet, that's a healthy male height.

I am 5 foot 7 110lbs (50kg) 21 yo male. I cannot gain weight. Forever going to be a walking stick because I eat fruits,veggies and nice cuts of chicken and walk everywhere.

Attached: D0AEAE09-F5F6-4ACD-A9B1-C19B3939DF34.png (656x755, 39K)

I hear carbohydrates tend to make you store water easier, putting on weight, on top of all of the other terrible shit they do to your body. Maybe add some grains, like rice, to your diet? Just a suggestion.

I'm not OP of bear onr, althrough implementation of simple thermodynamics concept is true. State your thesis, without avoiding the main topic.

Attached: brainletsplit.jpg (640x640, 42K)

>State your thesis, without avoiding the main topic.
No, I refuse to give you proper insight if you're not perceptive. I want you to suffer for your small brain.

I have tried eating a lot of rice and throwing oats into my smoothies but i can never stick to it for very long. Rice is very bland and oats make my smoothies taste horrible. Carbs tend to be so filling as well. I actually feel like carbs sap my energy instead of giving me any.

>Carbs tend to be so filling as well. I actually feel like carbs sap my energy instead of giving me any.
This is true if you don't consume them regularly. You're probably constantly in ketosis with your diet. You just have to push past it and embrace sugar to start gaining that weight. I wouldn't want you to do that, especially since it gives a whole host of health problems, but if you need to reach a certain weight and hate muscle training, unfortunately, there is no simpler solution that to swilling down carbs like a pig.
I'm envious of your position. It would be nice to be at the perfect starting point to building muscle, but it must be a struggle I could never comprehend. I hope you make it to the body you want.

Attached: 1456884058271.jpg (208x250, 6K)

Try harder next time.
Oreganola

Attached: pobrane.jpg (220x229, 7K)

This is why you always fail, user. You never take a look around you. You always beg for the easiest way out, so you accept your body as a machine that turns everything into fuel units.
Unfortunately, we live in a world full of chemistry. It's not so simple.

Well I have actually tried going to the gym regularly in the past and the longest I lasted is a month. I never quit the gym because I was lazy, I quit because of the diet. I could never keep up with the diet which made the gym feel pointless. Although, I think I would have been more inclined to continue with training, bad I been doing something like callisthenics. Do you think callisthenics could benefit me in anyway? And Yh I do not really fancy shovelling carbs down my throat desu. Just does not seem worth it in the long run.

You can't overjump simple terms of thermodynamics. Even with your retarded theory about carbs and glucose breakdown ( I assume, since you are too autismo to transfer your thougts into verbal matter ).

Out of curiosity, do you believe in flat earth?

>Do you think callisthenics could benefit me in anyway?
As I have no idea what kind of body you're going for, I cannot say for certain if it will be worth the time, but calisthenics are great for people of every age, so I hear. It's better to have some regular workout plan, even if you're not training muscle.
Keep it up, user! You'll make it to that body you want, even if it takes a while.

Fucking iidots

The guy is right: without cals your body will "get" the energy for somewhere else, rather than give fat

HOWEVER, your body will not always "take" fat off your body, sometimes it will "take" from other places like muscle mass due to malnutrition. Indeed how your body targets fat is a complex situation, but generally speaking a normal body with proper nutrition will lose fat if it's under its calorie limit and will gain if it's over.

Can you gain fat even if you're under? Yes
Can you lose fat even if you're over? Yes
But those are rare, nuanced situations and exceptions to the rule.

Attached: oogaboogaaa.jpg (800x450, 35K)

Yeah, I believe in flat earth. Who doesn't?
I'm glad you're not gonna make it easy. People like you deserve the Hell you get.

>calling me an idiot when I believe in what you said
Rude

I'm calling you an idiot because you're arguing like a frigging dingus

No shit, beside the only idiot here is you and him. Read up the whole thread, mainly the point where it all begins ( with umderstanding ), fucking brainlet.

I just don't care for helping everyone. I'm glad you feel the need to, though. I guess good people like you exist in every dark corner.

You're a fucking retard mate.
The reason he wouldn't have lost "weight" is because he gained muscle.

I was at 86 kg during my bulk. I started cutting before Easter and got to 83,8. After Easter I was at 84.2 and now I'm at 82.7. I need to get to 77 to reach 9% body fat.

I went from 121lbs to 140lbs in 1 month. Currently losing the weight again.

Keto helped me immensely. Improved my appetite and weight, was about 90kg, got to 75 which is pretty good for me. First week was painful, I really wanted shit like doughnut or just fucking bread, but after a week I felt fucking great. No hunger, no mood spikes, just tasty food and lots of energy thoughout the day.
I don't maintain keto right now, but I try to abstain from any carb-rich food without fiber, such as pasta, bread and other shit. It just makes me feel unergetic and sleepy.

Attached: 1524119898511.jpg (600x450, 62K)

You're not wrong, starving yourself is dangerous, but being hungry doesn't hurt
Stop being a big fat baby.

I gained a bit of weight due to the eating more during the exam week. I'll probably be fine after this week if I go back to my normal exercise and eating habits.