Scientifically, why is this look so attractive?

Scientifically, why is this look so attractive?

Attached: lip bite.jpg (1024x683, 219K)

Why is what so attractive?

Attached: uhmm.gif (500x549, 290K)

Girl purposely biting her lip, looking into your eyes

The one on the left looks like she has an extra chromosome and the one on the right looks like a zombie, I'm gonna reitetate for that guy: Why is what so attractive ?

It doesn't look attractive.

Long hair signals vitality
Large eyes signal youth and innocence (virginity)
Blonde hair, also, youth
Light skin signals someone who hasn't been out in the fields working

Blonde on the left got some acne though.

looking in your eyes is just attention
biting their lip is just a hollywood sexualization thing

wow captcha just gave me a guy on a bike following a woman and a truck full of port a pottys

Neither of these two are attractive, nor is the face they're both making.

I don't think these girls are best example but still the lip biting look is erotic to me. Duno why

During arousal heart rate increases and brings increased blood flow throughout the body.

Encouraged lips signal sexual arousal to potential mates.

Biting the loops brings attention to this body part and further increases the blood flow, again, to signal sexual arousal.

>so forced its cringe
Op, youre a cuck.
Also
>wtf is google

>biting their lip is just a hollywood sexualization thing
Yes but how is it sexual? You believe it is cultural and not inherently sexy to human nature. So for whatever reason, it is what film could use to display attraction and then it was mimic'd irl?

I think it's because they look dumb.

it's just a signal. it's on the same level as wearing a choker or showing a middle finger.

>scientifically, why does the word "sex" arouse me???

anyway, those girls look retarded.

it's not, maybe you're a faggot

>show sex scene or think about sex
>do any of a million trillion different quirks
>suddenly that quirk is "sexual"

some people think a girl playing with her hair is just horny. some people think that a girl who does the "who farted" face is sexy. some people think that sticking your tongue out or doing duckface is sexy. some people think that smoking is sexy.

go eat a dick, my underage curious george. if you overthink shit you will be miserable as shit.

Because they're hungry for cock

The only non retarded attempt at an answer.

"This sexually suggestive gesture is arousing to you because it is sexually suggestive"

They look a bit young.
Also it depends on the woman doing it

Well modernly it's because of programming. That type of look, seems to be one of lust and innoncence at the same time.

A lot of people on the old telly have that look. So when a girl watches tv or yt, and imitates that face, she knows it's meaning and copies it
For guys, they also have seen this face on the old tube, and they understand that when a girl makes that face she has
a sort of lust, craving, urgent liking to the individual she's looking at.

Basic sociology, intrapersonal shit nigga. WHERE IS MY FUCKING MEDAL???

it doesn't? they look like drunkards

Bite your lip and widen your eyes into a dull stare. Do it now. Don't you feel stupider? They're signaling that they're dumb and dtf by staring at you vacantly and biting lip like a child absorbed in something- you.

that girl on the right, for some reason i go wild over girls that look like her. like that shape of face and that hair color-eye color combo... hngggggggg

Thanks for the concise answer lad.