What's your IQ? How has it affected your life...

What's your IQ? How has it affected your life? My total IQ score was 114 but with a massive divide on each half with my verbal iq being 130 coupled with a spatial iq of 88. Managed to do above average in terms of reading and math skills but was otherwise a fucking clutz when it came to actually producing something like in a lab or any physically oriented labor outside of school.

Attached: i_want_to_fuck_that.jpg (124x125, 4K)

I got 124 on a test a long time ago. I am basically retarded when it comes to math except for algebra. I am really good at that. I am also really good at creative writing and general literature. I got kicked out of highschool and now live out the rest of my days as a neet. I have many attempts to get out of the whole I've been in but I live with my parents in a small little room for the last 7 years.

Attached: 1474480098106.png (1280x720, 960K)

Any time someone posts a cute anime girl pic I end up partially seeing them as if they are that anime girl and it invokes strange feelings within me.

I remember being tested and having it show like 130-140 when I was really young but Im pretty sure thats either not true or doesnt matter because im like actually retarded and I cant do any math past elementary stuff, I cannot begin to comprehend anything with more than a couple steps to it because i get stuck and get anxious and cant think

Attached: DD4B8262-5B20-44B2-A2C3-062C0660163C.jpg (1200x1468, 207K)

Can you hold down a job?

Mine's 142. I find it impossible to connect with people because normies just don't think. To them everything's an emotional or social response and consequences don't matter until they happen. I'm pretty much alone all the time and have no social skills. Currently out of work and its impossible to do well in interviews because they're all social skill tests.

At least you can actually become good at the things that interest you. Sucks shit to care about a hobby and never become more than mediocre at it

Nope
organically

I know at least in Wisconsin where I am there are social services designed to helped people with cognitive disabilities get jobs. I saw a guy with down's syndrome stocking shelves once

It's hell. I'm worthless and pathetic.

Reminder that Alfred Binet himself said IQ tests were super vague and don't too much.

>148 spatial IQ, 85 verbal
throw my ashes in the fucking sewer

An actual psychologist tested me and told me that I apparently have an above average IQ, somewhere between 110 - 120. Told me that I might have scored higher if I had finished high school and gone to college. Funny. I am considered the retard of the family. Most members of my family did not finish high school, either. Some did not even finish elementary school.

i also watch rip adn mangus

I haven't been officially tested. On those online tests people here take and claim are close to their real scores I used to score about 120-125. Getting as low as 117(or maybe even 112, I forget) but I believe I was sleep deprived then. Though that's been the case since my meltdowns last year, I lost contact with the few people I had and it's gotten hard to care about anything.

All that said, I would not be surprised if my real, current IQ was anywhere from 90 to 110.

115 average from different tests. It's helpful for living and school but if you're autistic in social skills then other people see you like you're mentally disabled most of the time

>Non-verbal IQ of 124
>Struggle in any aspect of my life
This number showed me nothing more, than how stupid I'm.

Attached: 1521577696821.jpg (720x736, 32K)

Officially tested 104 reporting in. I'm a certified brainlet. I'm probably forever gonna be a wagecuck.

certainly (original comment?? wat is dis bullshit)

Officially tested 97 here. At least you aren't me.

Sounds awesome. You work in STEM?

Go back to Guangzhou ( a city in China)